Misunderstanding

All my love is for you

At the hotel room

Yuri was waiting for Tiffany to finish showering as she browse through the channels on tv. Yuri had dragged Tiffany to follow her to the hotel's gym room for a workout session. Since both of them were sweating a lot, Yuri had asked Tiffany to shower at her room first before her driver came to fetch her later. Both of them had been spending a lot of time together the past 1 week, riding around and going to places of interest. Since both of them had nowhere to go today, Yuri had suggested to go to the gym. While Tiffany was in the shower, her phone rang. Thinking that it was Tiffany's driver, Yuri absentmindedly answered it.

"Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo?" Yuri repeatedly said when there was no reply.

"Yuri? How come Tiffany's phone is with you?" A familiar voice was heard over the line.

Yuri was shocked when she heard the voice and quickly glanced at the phone screen. Seeing that person name, Yuri knocked on her head. "Hi Sica. Fany is showering at the moment. Do you have any messages for her?" Yuri tried to remain calm.

"Showering? You are staying at her place?" Jessica was totally clueless as she didn't know that Yuri was with Tiffany all this while. All she knew was that Yuri left for the States for a vacation by herself.

"Anni, anni. We are in the hotel room. Tiffany was sweating a lot so she's taking a shower before going home." Yuri replied bluntly.

"Ooohhhh.. okay. I.. I think.. I'll call her back later. Bye Yuri." Jessica quickly hanged up the phone, causing Yuri to be confused.

Just when Yuri wanted to put back the phone at the original place, Tiffany came out from the bathroom, all dressed up and ready to go home. Yuri then told her about Jessica's call and their conversation. After Yuri finished telling the story, Tiffany sighed and shake her head while looking at the clueless Yuri.

"Seriusly Yuri? You don't know the reason why she stammered and suddenly hanged up on you?" Tiffany asked Yuri who shook her head."Hotel room? Sweating a lot? Shower?"

Yuri had her jaws dropped when she realised what Tiffany was trying to imply. "Omo!! Don't tell me she thought that, me and you...? Oh no. I need to call her back to explain." Yuri tried to take out her phone but Tiffany stopped her.

"I'll explain to her later when she calls back. Knowing how flustered you are right now, I'm afraid you might make things worse." Tiffany patted Yuri's back and bid her farewell after she received a text from her driver, informing that he's already at the lobby.

***********************************

At the Choi's house

The girls were gathered at Sooyoung's place to spend the day playing games and just hanging out. Sunny and Sooyoung were busy playing the XBox. Yoona, Seohyun and Hyoyeon were looking at a dance performance from the laptop while Taeyeon was just sitting on the couch, looking at her phone and day dreaming like what she had been doing for the past 1 week. Jessica who had just finished using her phone in the kitchen, entered the living room and stood in front of Sunny with folded arms. Seeing the icy glare from Jessica, Sunny instantly stopped playing as she waited nervously.

"How come you didn't tell me that Yuri went vacation with Tiffany and sharing a room together?" Jessica asked as all eyes were turned to look at both girls, especially Taeyeon's when she heard Tiffany's name.

"Technically, they didn't go vacation together. Tiffany went home to visit her family in the States and Yuri went there for a vacation on her own. From what I know, Yuri is staying at the hotel alone while Tiffany is staying at her own house." Sunny explained.

"I've been calling Tiff for the past one week but this is the 1st time that Yuri was the one who picked up the phone when I called. Yuri said both of them were at the hotel room and Tiffany is showering because she was sweating a lot." Jessica was trying to remember the exact words that Yuri said.

"Mworago??!!!" Taeyeon suddenly stood up, walked quickly towards the main door and slammed it behind her as she left the house.

"Sunny, take care of things here. I'm going after Taeyeon." Sooyoung quickly dropped her game console and ran after Taeyeon.

As Sooyoung left the house, all attention were now on Jessica who was still clueless about the situation. Sunny then explained to Jessica that the words she used earlier might cause a misunderstanding to Taeyeon's point of view. Jessica slowly realised what happened and apologised immediately for her bluntness. Jessica said that she was only repeating what Yuri said to her. Sunny asked Jessica to call Tiffany again to find out what is going on.

********************************

At the park nearby

Sooyoung went after Taeyeon who was already seated at one of the swing in the park. Taeyeon had her head down and Sooyoung was sure that Taeyeon was crying when she heard her sobbing. Sooyoung took a seat on the swing next to Taeyeon's.

"Tae, are you okay?" Sooyoung asked. "You shouldn't read too much into what Jessica said earlier. She might have misunderstood the situation over at Yuri's side. Yuri won't do anything funny especially to Tiffany who is your girlfriend. You have to trust them, Tae. Maybe there was a reason for Tiffany to be sweating and needed to shower at Yuri's hotel room."

Taeyeon suddenly looked up and turned to face Sooyoung. Her eyes were red and her face was wet with tears. Sooyoung thought that Taeyeon left the house because she was angry but looking at Taeyeon's eyes right now, Sooyoung couldn't see any sign of anger. Instead, all she saw was a pair of miserable-looking eyes. Taeyeon stopped sobbing and wiped away her tears.

"I trust them, Soo. I've always trusted them, especially Tiffany. It was my mistake for not showing to her how much I trusted her. I'm not angry about the whole situation. It didn't even crossed my mind about Yuri doing anything funny with Tiffany. It's just that it seems Jessica has been in contact with Tiffany the past week while I'm here waiting like a fool for her to answer my call or to reply to at least one of my text. I know that she's angry with me but why can't we talked it out? Why does she have to avoid or ignore me? Am I not important enough for her to even hear my explanation and forgive me? I just want to know how she is. Did she eat well? Did she sleep well? It's cold in the States right now. I don't want her to fall sick." Taeyeon's voice cracked indicating that she's holding back her tears.

"Give her time Tae. You did admit it was your mistake. Sunny already told me about your outburst at the airport when sending Tiffany off. You need to learn to calm down Tae. You were always the calm one among us but when it comes to Tiffany, you tend to lose it. We all know how much you love Tiffany and I can see that she feels the same way too. Be patient Tae and wait for her return okay. Why don't you give Yuri a called and asked her about Tiffany's well-being?" Sooyoung tried to encourage Taeyeon and make her feel better.

"Thanks Soo. I think I feel better after hearing you out. I'll give Yuri a call later. Thanks once again bestfriend." Taeyeon gave Sooyoung a smiled as both of them left the park to proceed back to Sooyoung's house.

********************************

Back at the Choi's house

After Yoona's suggestion to give Tiffany a video call instead and to put it on speaker mode, the girls (minus Sooyoung and Taeyeon) were gathered around to wait for Tiffany to pick up. Once they were connected, the girls rushed to have a chat with Tiffany since they also missed her a lot.

"Yah!! Can't you all calm down? I can't even hear Tiffany when everyone is talking at the same time.' Jessica glared at all the girls who instantly withdraw away from the phone and stood behind Jessica instead.

"Hihihi.. Don't get so angry Jessi. I missed all of them too." Tiffany smiled through the call showing her eye-smile to all. "Where's Sooyoung and Taetae by the way?"

Before anyone could prevent her from talking, Hyoyeon answered with a poker face. "Tae-unnie ran out of the house, crying."

""Mwo?!! Wae? Why did Taetae cry?" Tiffany was anxious since she didn't like the idea of Taeyeon crying.

"Thanks to Jessica-unnie." Hyoyeon answered again and this time, Jessica let go of the phone and grabbed Hyoyeon by the neck.

Sunny picked up the phone and ran towards Sooyoung's room and locked it. "Fany-ah, what were you doing at Yuri's room earlier?"

"Yuri's room? How come you know about that?" Tiffany was confused but she turned to shock after Sunny explained what happened earlier on in the house. "Aiissshhh. That pabo Jessi. Did Taeyeon really cried? Did she really think that me and Yuri did something behind her back? Why can't she trust me at all?" Tiffany was getting more angry thinking about it.

"Fany-ah, cool down. We don't know why Taeyeon cried so we...." Sunny's words were cut off when she heard Sooyoung's voice at the door.

"Sunny!! Are you still on the line with Fany? Open the door. I need to speak to her urgently. Taeyeon fainted!!!" Sooyoung was desperately banging on the door.

"What?!!!!" Sunny and Tiffany shouted at the same time.