Party gone wrong

All my love is for you

At Seoul Airport

Taeyeon was getting restless as her eyes kept looking at the arrival hall door. She was fidgeting so much that if someone looked at her from far, it seems like she's dancing. Sunny couldn't hold her laughter as she looked at the dorky Taeyeon while Mr Lee just smiled.

"Ppany!! Tiffany!! Over here.." Taeyeon suddenly started jumping and waving her hands at Tiffany who had just walked out. "Ppa..."

"Taetae.. I miss you so much." Tiffany was hugging Taeyeon so tight that she almost crushed the shorter girl.

"Fany, if you want Taeyeon to live longer, I suggest you let her go first before you squeeze out all the air from her." Sunny said as she tapped Tiffany on the arm.

Both of them separated from each other but were still linking arms as all of them proceeded to Mr Lee's car. The whole journey was filled with laughter and stories as the girls tried to update each other with as much information as possible. Taeyeon informed Tiffany about how the girls agreed to postpone the Christmas gathering so that she will be able to join them. The Christmas and New Year gathering will be held that weekend.

********************************

The Gathering

Everyone was gathered at the Kim's house. They were all seated in the living room, eating and chit chatting at the same time. After a while, they decided to exchange the long overdue christmas gifts. Since everyone bought presents for each other, there were a wide spread of gifts scattered on the floor. Tiffany took the gifts that she had passed to Yuri beforehand and distributed to all. She bought clothes for all including Taeyeon. When Taeyeon opened up her present, Sunny started to laugh at her while pointing at her present. Taeyeon looked at the dark grey hoodie with the word 'PINK' acrossed it and looked at Sunny with a confused expression. (Below is the pictue of the hoodie.)

asia-style-collection-singapore-36s.jpg

"Wae, Sunny-ah? What's so funny?" Taeyeon asked.

"Seriusly, Fany? Do you have to buy her that?" Sunny said to a blushing Tiffany. "Taeyeon, just for your info, Tiffany always like to say that 'all pink is hers.' so by giving you that and expecting you to wear it, she's trying to say that you belong to her."

Taeyeon was smiling widely after Sunny's explanation and hugged Tiffany. "I'm all yours, Ppany-ah. And this is my gift for you." Taeyeon gave Tiffany a pink victoria secret passport cover. "Because you are my angel."

https://dceqiz5mzs7j4.cloudfront.net/app/public/system/note_images/126425/note_preview/980dce27294d60293af4bd19c1b4f873.jpg

"Oh my gosh!! Thank you Taetae. I love it so much." Tiffany smiled and kissed Taeyeon on the cheeks.

"Okay okay.. enough of the cheesiness. Next Kwon Yuri. Your turn." Sooyoung secretly smirked at Yuri while Taeyeon gave a thumbs up.

"Before I start giving out the gifts to all, I actually prepared a surprise for everyone. Along with the help of my best friends, Sooyoung and Taeyeon, the three of us will be performing a song that I composed when I was in the States." Yuri smiled as she looked to Jessica who just gave her a blank expression.

********************************

Flashback (3 days ago)

Sooyoung and Taeyeon had decided to go to Yuri's house to find out what is bothering their bestfriend. Yuri was not aware of their surprise visit as she continued playing her guitar in her room. Without her realising, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were listening to the song as they stand at her bedroom door.

"That's a nice song Yul. May I guess who is that song for?" Sooyoung asked after Yuri ended the song. Yuri was shocked to see her two best friend by the door but gestured them to come in.

"It's for Jessica right?" Taeyeon asked. "Why don't you just confess Yul? So what if Oppa has already confessed. Jessica rejected him remember."

"What if she rejects me too? Won't that be more awkward? And if she accepts, what am I suppose to tell Oppa? That his little sister is going out with the girl that rejected him?" Yuri sighed.

"This is so complicated. Let's relieve some stress. Can you play the song again Yul? I'll play on the other guitar and Taeyeon can try to sing." Sooyoung suggested.

The three of them keep playing the same song until Taeyeon came up with an idea. "Hey, why don't we perform this song during our gathering? Who knows maybe Jessica will realise how Yuri felt towards her without having to confess."

"I don't think she will realise it. She's a bit slow at catching hints. Even her reactions are slow, remember." Yuri said as both Sooyoung and Taeyeon nodded in agreement. "But we can still perform this song as a surprise for all, if you want to."

********************************

As the 3 friends were preparing for the performance, Tiffany went up to Jessica and sat beside her.

"Hey, Jessi. I heard from Yoona that you've been texting Ji yong Oppa. Is there anything that you are keeping from us?" Tiffany whispered to Jessica, not wanting the rest to hear her.

"Nothing, Tiff. Me and Oppa are just friends. Anyway, he is Yuri's brother and even if I've rejected him before, I still need to treat him as normal for Yuri's sake. I don't want Yuri to be awkward with her Oppa because of me." Jessica explained as she steal glances at Yuri.

"But don't you think you might mislead him by entertaining his texts. He might think that he still stood a chance. It's better you clear things up with him before it gets worse." Tiffany advised as their attention diverted to the trio who were ready to perform. "By the way, I think this song is for you." Tiffany winked at Jessica.

(Author's note: Imagine this song is compose by Yuri. Sooyoung and Yuri will be playing the guitar while Taeyeon sing.)

As Taeyeon sang, everyone was silently watching, absorbing the emotions that Taeyeon was able to pull out. When the song ended, everyone clapped and gave them a round of applause. Yuri then stood up, handing the gifts to everyone except for Jessica. Realising that Yuri didn't gave her anything, she pouted and folded her arms. Seeing Jessica with that expression, Yuri laughed.

"What's with the pout Sica?" Yuri had wanted to purposely tease Jessica before giving the necklace to her. She wanted to 'punish' her for not sending even one text to her while she was in the States.

"Where's my gift?" Jessica glared at Yuri, pretending to be angry.

"Well, since you didn't even send me a text while I was in the States, I won't give you your gift." Yuri smirked.

"What did you mean I didn't  even send you a text? I send at least once everyday but it's you who didn't reply me. If you don't believe, ask Yoona." Jessica said.

"Yes, Yuri-unnie. My sister did send you a text everyday but you didn't reply. I even saw her sending it to you through her phone." Yoona agreed.

"Mwo? She did? But how come I didn't receive any." Yuri scratched the back of her head. "Sica, can you let me see the text that you've send me?" Yuri asked as she walked towards Jessica who gave her phone to Yuri. "Sica-yah.. My last two digit is 21 not 12. No wonder I didn't receive any text."

"Jinjja? Omo, how did this happened?" Jessica was clueless with her own clumsiness while the rest of the girls laughed at her. "Anyway, I still want my gift."

Yuri slipped her hand into her backpocket where she kept the necklace. "Actually, I...." Her words was cut off when she heard a familiar voice that she totally didn't welcome at this moment.

"Hi Sica. Hi everyboday. Sorry if I'm late." Ji yong Oppa appeared in the living room smiling to everyone.

Yuri who couldn't contain her sudden anger at the appearance of her Oppa, spoke up. "How come you are here Oppa? This is an all-girls gathering."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that it's an all-girls gathering. When Oppa asked me if he could join us, I said that it shouldn't be a problem." Jessica replied as she looked down, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry I didn't consult anyone."

"It's okay Jessica. Yuri was just kidding. Right Yuri?" Sooyoung quickly nudged Yuri at the sides, giving her an eye signal to stop making Jessica feel guilty.

"That's true. I was just kidding. Anyway, let's just continue with the party. Excuse me for a while. I need to use the restroom." Yuri walked towards the kitchen.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon also went after Yuri, giving the excuse of getting more drinks and food from the kitchen. Seeing the 3 girls leaving, Sunny and Tiffany understood the need to take over the situation as they pretend that everything was okay and soon the rest of the girls also started to join in so that the atmosphere will be back as normal. The party carried on when the 3 girls came back with more food and drinks. They all danced, sang and teased each other. Everyone was enjoying themselves except for Yuri and Jessica. Even though Yuri pretended to smile and laugh along with her friends, her heart still hurts when she saw Jessica laughing and smiling at the jokes that Ji yong Oppa made. She controlled all the emotions inside until the girls decided to end the party since it was getting late. Yuri told Ji yong Oppa that she will be staying over at the Kim's house along with Tiffany while Sunny wants to stay at Sooyoung's house. Ji yong Oppa then volunteered to send Jessica, Yoona and Seohyun home. As they bid them farewell, Jessica noticed Yuri's sad expression causing her to feel a sharp pain in her heart but she tried to ignore it.