Missing you

All my love is for you

At the States

Yuri and Tiffany had reached the airport 30mins earlier than scheduled. They were now at the arrival hall, waiting for Tiffany's driver to pick them up. Yuri had decided to stay at a hotel instead of Tiffany's house.

"Why do you have to stay at the hotel when you can stay over at my place? You don't have to worry about Taeyeon and whatever that she had said before." Tiffany said with a sad tone, clearly still upset with Taeyeon.

"It's not about Taeyeon. I understand and I don't blame her. She loves you a lot and the thought of being apart from you for the next 3 weeks is driving her insane, especially when she only found out about it yesterday." Yuri replied. "You will still go back to complete your high school there right?"

"Of course. Frankly speaking, I'm already missing that dorky kid but her words really hurt me. The fact that she has so little faith and trust in me really disappoint me." Tiffany explained. "How about you Yuri? Your problem is much more complicated than mine."

"I don't know. I really like Jessica a lot but what about my brother? Even though Jessica said that she got no such feelings for him, I also don't know how she felt towards me. For all I know, I might get rejected too and there is also my Oppa to think about." Yuri sighed.

"Let's hang out while you are here and I can bring you around for sightseeing. For now, let me at least send you to your hotel." Tiffany turned to wave at her driver who were looking for her. Both of them followed him to the car, stopping over to drop Yuri at the hotel before proceeding to Tiffany's house.

*******************************

Inside the hotel room

Yuri dragged her luggage in along with the guitar that Sooyoung gave her as she lifted it and put on the bed. She didn't bring much clothes for the trip since she will be staying only for about 10 days. Her dad had allowed her to travel alone provided that she promised to be home by Christmas eve. Yuri took out the mickey mouse plushie that was given to her by Jessica and hugged it tight.

Yuri's POV:

Sica-yah, eotteoke? Knowing that my brother likes you too, how am I ever going to confess to you? It feels like I'm betraying my own brother. But am I going to just give up on you? Anniya.. My feeelings for you have grown too deep for me to just give up. You said you don't share the same feelings as Oppa. Then how about me? What do you feel about me? Will you reject me too? Arrghhh.. This is driving me nuts. I miss you but do you even miss me right now?

Yuri then took out her phone, sending a message to her parents informing them that she had safely reached the hotel room. She then send a message to Tiffany asking for a meet up tomorrow. In the midst of looking through the photos of Jessica in her phone that she took discreetly over the months, Yuri fell asleep.

At Tiffany's room

After hugging her dad and elder sister who was waiting for her at home, Tiffany spend an hour having dinner and chit cahtting with them. As she walked up to her room on the 2nd floor, she took out her phone to check on them. 39 missed calls and 18 messages from Taeyeon, 1 message from Sunny and 1 message from Yuri. She read Sunny's message which was telling Tiffany to take care and send regards to her family. Yuri's message was asking her for a meet up tomorrow which she immediately replied to, agreeing to it. Lastly, she scrolled through the messages from Taeyeon. Most of it was apologies from Tae and how she didn't meant the words she said. Taeyeon's last message brought some tears to her eyes.

Taeyeon's message: Ppany-ah, I don't know when will you answer my call or reply my messages. I'll stop for now not because I've given up but I know it's night time in the States. I don't want to disturb your sleep. Until you forgive this pabo girlfriend of yours, I'll keep on trying and apologising. Please keep yourself warm at all times. Don't skip meals. Have plenty of rest. Lastly, I miss you. Really, really miss you. Take care, my love. Sweet dreams.

Tiffany's POV:

Pabo Taetae. Making me cry even when she's so far away. I miss you too, stupid. I hope you take care too, Taetae. But why do you have to hurt me with your words?

*******************************

Meanwhile somewhere in Seoul:

At Kim's house

Taeyeon was staring at the ceiling as she lay down on her bed. She has been sighing for the past 2hrs. Her mind was full of one girl who was far away from her at the moment.

Taeyeon's POV:

Ppany-ah... I'm really sorry. Will you please forgive me? I can't stop thinking about you. About the secret and all that I said at the airport, I really regret everything. Please don't be angry anymore. I really miss you right now. Please come back soon. I need you by my side.

Taeyeon continued to twist and turn on her bed, thinking about how she's going to spend the next 3 weeks without Tiffany by her side.

At the Jung's house

Jessica was sitting in front of her study table, trying to browse through the fashion magazines piled on them but nothing catches her eyes. She grabbed her minnie mouse plushie, hugged it and walked towards her bed to lie down.

Jessica's POV:

Stupid Kwon Yuri.. Stupid, stupid tanned-skin girl.. Why did you have to go all the way to the States? Why didn't you allow me to explain myself? Aaarrgghhh... I hate you. Hate you for leaving me behind without any notice. Hate you for not giving me the chance to explain. Hate you for making me keep thinking of you. And lastly, I hate you for making me miss you so much. Stupid Kwon Yuri.

********************************

The next day

Tiffany was waiting for Yuri at the hotel lobby. Both of them had decided to meet up for lunch before proceeding to walk around the city. Tiffany saw Yuri walking out of the elevator and waved at her.

"Sorry I'm late. Did I make you wait too long?" Yuri said as she smiled.

"It's okay. I was earlier than planned. Anyway, I've made arrangement for a bike rental from the hotel like you requested so this is the key." Tiffany said as she handed Yuri the key. "They said the helmets will be on the bike itself."

"Thanks Tiffany. I wouldn't have troubled you if I could speak english more." Yuri replied.

"No problem Yul. Anyway, let's go. I'm hungry and I want to bring you to my favourite restaurant since I was young." Tiffany gestured Yuri to follow her to the hotel's carpark and only stopped when she reached the bike.

"Pink? Why am I not surprise. Lucky the helmets are black. Taeyeon should paint herself pink and apologise. That will make you forgive her." Yuri chuckled.

"That's actually a good idea. Too bad your best friend can't think of such ideas." Tiffany said as she slapped Yuri on the shoulder who was already on the bike.

Both of them rode off to their next destination. Yuri had to ride slower than her normal speed since she was not familiar with the roads there and also because Tiffany was not that good in giving directions. After 1hr of riding around, they finally reached the restaurant. (Picture of bike rented by Tiffany)

media_195837_en.jpg

"Hwang Family Restaurant?" Yuri turned to look at Tiffany who was smiling dorkily. "Your dad owns a restaurant? Awesome. But how come I heard from Tae that you can't cook?" Yuri laughed at Tiffany's shocked expression.

"That pabo shorty. How could she go around telling people that I can't cook? Anyway, my dad owns a restaurant but that doesn't mean he can cook too." Tiffany said as she folded her arms.

"Talking bad about me behind my back?" Mr Hwang suddednly appeared behind Tiffany who engulfed him into a hug. " And who do we have here? I thought you told me Taeyeon was slightly shorter than you."

"This is Yuri, Daddy. Taeyeon's best friend. Taeyeon didn't come along because I didn't informed her about your invitation." Tiffany looked down, avoiding her dad's eye contact.

"Lover's quarrel is it?" Mr Hwang smiled at Tiffany before turning to look at Yuri. "Take a seat Yuri and order anything you want. Lunch will be on me. You too Tiff."

"Thank you sir." Yuri said as she followed Tiffany to an empty table. The waiter then handed them the menu and walked away after talking their orders.

"Fany-ah, your dad knew about you and Taeyeon?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, he does. Ever since my mum passed away, my dad has always asked me to be honest with him about everything that is happening in my life. He says that since daughters are usually more comfortable telling their mums secrets, he wanted me to know that he'll always be there  for me. So, I've always been honest with him, including my relationship with Taetae." Tiffany explained.

"And Mr Hwang is okay with it?" Yuri asked again.

"You can call him Uncle Hwang, Yuri. At first he was kind of shocked and was not able to accept it but Taeyeon actually talked to him on the phone once. To my surprise, after the talk, my dad actually gives his blessings. When I asked Taetae what did she do, she said it's a secret between them. For someone as stubborn as my dad, agreeing to it after talking to Taetae, she must have said something to impress him. She's amazing isn't she?" Tiffany sighed when she was reminded of Taeyeon.

"You missed her, don't you?" Yuri smiled when she saw Tiffany nodding her head. "I missed Jessica too."