Spill the beans

All my love is for you

"This is the first time, the next group of girls will be performing in school. Let's welcome them on stage and give them a round of applause." The MC introduced the next performance as the lights starts to dim, keeping the students in suspense.

(Author's Note: Imagine this is the performance)

Sunny's POV:

Is that Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona? That other girl must be Yoona's friend that she's been hanging out with. Yoona said that she's really good at dancing and I have to agree with her.  But don't tell me they have been busy with this so-called project. Sooyoung is going to get it from me for hiding this. But their dancing skills are amazing. Very energetic and well-coordinated.

Tiffany's POV:

Oh my gosh. Is that the girls? Since when did Yoona get to know them? How come I don't see Taetae around? If she's not performing, where is she right now? The girls are really good. How I wish Taeyeon was dancing too so that I could see her cute moves. No wonder they have been busy lately. But why did they have to hide it  from me, Sunny and Jessica? Is this the surprise that Tae was telling me? But where the hell is she?

Jessica's POV:

Is that my little sister? How come she is performing with Yuri and Sooyoung? Wow.. Yuri's abs. I didn't know that she has got such an amazing abs. She must have been working out. She looks y especially when she keep flipping her hair around. Wait? Why am I drooling over her? I'm not into girls. Maybe I just surprised to see a different side of her..

The moment the performance came to an end, the students were cheering for them so loud that the girls can't stop smiling. They bowed down to thank the audience and quickly ran to the side of the stage to have a group hug along with Taeyeon. They then start to give encouragement to Taeyeon before her performance while waiting for the signal from the MC to come out.

"How was the performance so far? Did you all enjoyed it? We have almost come to the end of the festival today but we still have one last performance before that. This is also her first time performing on stage and singing a solo, let's welcome the next student." the MC then pointed to the side of the stage as Taeyeon walked out slowly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon imnida. I'll be singing a song called 'Closer' and hope you will enjoy it." Taeyeon said as she got ready to sing.

(Author's Note: Taeyeon's performance)

[ENG] Taeyeon (SNSD) Closer @ Inkigayo by xdivisionx

While Taeyeon was singing, her eyes searched for Tiffany and the moment she found her, her heartbeat slows down as she starts to calm down. The emotions coming out from her singing, made the audience just stared in awe and silence filled the air as they appreciate her performance. Even her friends who were standing at the side of the stage were amazed at her angelic voice and her emotional singing.

Sunny's POV:

Is that really Taeyeon singing? That short dorky girl that is always teased by Sooyoung and Yuri? Her voice is so angelic. I can see that she is looking at Tiffany's direction now. Is she dedicationg the song to Tiffany? It's so romantic.

Jessica's POV:

That voice.. Coming out from someone known for her dorkiness is so unbelievable. It's so soothing that it's making me sleepy.

Tiffany's POV:

Oh my gosh.. Is that Taetae on stage? Her voice and the emotions in that song.. I can't explain it in words. And that look in her eyes? Is she looking at me and singing to me? Why is my heartbeat getting faster and what is this tingling feelings I felt in my stomach? It's not those uncomfortable feelings, rather it felt so... lovely and warmth? Why do I feel like going on stage right now and hugging her especially when I've been missing her a lot? Oh my gosh.. Am I falling in love with her?

********************************

The girls were all gathered at the waiting room. Hugging each other and dancing dorkily around as they felt happy and relieved after the end of a successful performance. They were all happy that Yuri was able to overcome her stage fright and were laughing out loud at their own dorkiness until the door suddenly swung open. All eyes automatically turn to the door, where 3 girls were standing with folded arms.

"Choi Sooyoung!" the shortest among the three voiced out. "Kim Taeyeon!" a husky voice could be heard. "Jung Yoona!" and the atmosphere automatically dropped to zero degrees. "Explain." the three girls said at the same time.

Taeyeon took the initiative to explain the whole situation about Yuri's brother asking them for help (but Taeyeon didn't say that Ji yong is the brother) and the reason to why they keep it a secret is that since it'll be their first time performing, the girls wanted to do their best and practice hard. Furthermore, Yuri needs to handle her stage phobia so the lesser people around her, the lesser stress for her. Taeyeon then apologised to the 3 girls on behalf of the group.. The 3 girls accepted their explanation and their attention then turned towards Hyoyeon since it's their first time meeting her.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Hyoyeon, Tae-unnie's dongsaeng." Hyoyeon bowed her head.

"Hi, I'm Tiffany. This is Sunny, Sooyoung's cousin and this is Jessica, Yoona's unnie." Tiffany introduced her friends on their behalf.

"Omo. You're Tiffany-unnie? The girl that my sister is having a crush on? But I remembered her saying that you had red hair and she couldn't find you no matter how many times she walked passed all the classes." Hyoyeon accidentally spilled the beans while Yuri and Sooyoung just giggled.

Taeyeon who was drinking water at the back, choked on her drink as she automatically turned red with embarassment. She turned around and glared at Hyoyeon who shrugged her shoulders with a poker face. Tiffany blushed when she heard what Hyoyeon said and tried to control the anxiety inside her as she explained that the principal instructed both her and Jessica to re-dye their hair to a more natural color which is why their hair now are brown but of different tone.

********************************

Taeyeon's POV:

Aissshhhh. This pabo choding. Can't she keep shut. Why does always act faster than her brain? How I wish the ground will open up and swallow me. This is so embarassing. What will Tiffany think of me now? She must think I'm weird for liking her. But then she doesn't seem to be affected by the remarks and did she actually blush or was it just my imagination?

Tiffany's POV:

Omo omo omo. Did Taeyeon's younger sister just reveal a secret? Is she saying the truth or is she just kidding with me? No wonder I keep seeing Taeyeon walking pass my class a few times before we know each other. She must have been looking for me during that time. So cute. Taetae ar, do you really have a crush on me? But what about me? I'm not sure what I'm feeling right now since I've never felt this way towards a girl before. Or is my feelings this way only towards Taeyeon? I need to ask Sunny about this. She's always the one who will give good and impartial advices.

*******************************

Last day of 1st Semester

The 6 girls were having their lunch break together as usual. Sooyoung and Taeyeon were busy teasing Yuri because she had been receiving a lot of gifts and letters from the students ever since the summer break festival. Sooyoung and Taeyeon also have their shares of admirers but it's not as much as Yuri. (Before the festival, the girls were already known for their singing and dancing skills since they were the best among the students in the performing arts class but their popularity increased after their performances.)

"Yah!! Can you both stop teasing me about my abs?" Yuri tried to sound offended but the actual fact is she was uncomfortable about it.

"But Yul, your fans are admiring it and saying how well-toned your abs are. You should feel honoured about it." Sooyoung continues to as Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny just laughed along. "All your hardwork exercising has paid off." Taeyeon adds on as she giggled at Yuri.

"Can't you guys see that all of this teasing is making Yuri uncomfortable?" a sudden voice with icy tone could be heard as all eyes turn to Jessica. "Yuri had just overcome her stage fright. Do you guys want her to have a new phobia? It's bad enough that other students are talking about her body parts. She obviously doesn''t need extra teasing from you guys." Jessica glared at Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

All the girls were stunned when Jessica was defending Yuri since both of them were not really close to each other compared to the rest and always feel awkward with one another. Yuri looked to Jessica and smiled, mouthing the word 'thank you' while Jessica just nodded her head. The teasing automatically stopped. To prevent the atmosphere from becoming more awkward, Sunny suggested that they all meet up after school to discuss about their plans and activities during the summer break while Sooyoung suggested to have the discussion over at the patbingsoo shop and asked Taeyeon and Jessica to text their dongsaeng to meet them there also.