Together

All my love is for you

Tiffany engulfed her dad into a tight hug as she started to cry. Everyone was just standing there, smiling at the reaction of both father and daughter. "Tiff, why are you crying?" Mr Hwang asked Tiffany as he released himself from her hug and wiped away her tears. Mr Hwang had went to the gents earlier with Mr Kim.

"I'm so happy you are here, Daddy. You don't know how much it meant to me to have you here on my graduation day." Tiffany explained as she calmed herself down. "But how did you get here? I thought you said that you're busy with your restaurant's financial accounts that you need to submit for an audit check and will not be able to finish it in time?"

"Well, I did finished it in time, thanks to Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung. Actually Taeyeon send me a text asking me to come but I called her last week to explain my situation. She said that if I was willing, she and her bestfriends will help me out with it. They stayed up all night for the next few days and everything was done sooner than expected." Mr Hwang explained.

"Actually that was the other reason why Sooyoung's birthday party was postpone besides the fact that we are hiding Sooyoung's car . The 3 of us were helping Uncle Hwang to finish the accounts as soon as possible so that he'll be able to make it in time for your graduation." Yuri said feeling proud of herself.

"Actually, me and Yuri didnt help much since both of us are not that good with numbers." Sooyoung added on while Yuri showed her a fist. "Taeyeon seeked help from Appa Kim to teach her how to do one of the account since Appa Kim also manages his own account in his company and Taeyeon who is a fast learner did almost all the rest. Me and Yuri just assisted with whatever that we could."

"I guess Taeyeon knows how much it really meant to you to have me here today. After spending her nights helping me out wih the accounts, she waited in the airport today since 3am for my arrival. The flight got delayed for an hour and she was almost dozing off at the arrival hall. Lucky for her, I recognized her face from the photo that you showed me before and I went to wake her up. By the time we reached her house, her parents were already up and they invited me to have breakfast with them. The little effort that you expected from her earlier can't even compare to the effort that Taeyeon put in just to make you smile which is one of the reasons to why I agreed to the relationship. Do you think she deserve to be hurt by your words, my baby girl?" Mr Hwang smiled gently to Tiffany who just realised what she had done.

Without anyone realising, Taeyeon had actually left the scene the moment Tiffany hugged her dad earlier on. As Tiffany turned around to apologise to Taeyeon, her girlfriend was no longer there. Tiffany started to regret her words as tears began to run down her face. Hyoyeon went up to Tiffany and whispered in her ears. "Unnie should be at the singing room in the dancing studio." Tiffany didn't hesitate as she ran towards that direction.

The moment Tiffany left to look for Taeyeon, the parents followed Seohyun, Yoona and Hyoyeon to the school's multi-purpose hall where the graduation ceremony will start in one hour time. Sooyoung dragged Sunny to her car while Yuri asked Jessica to follow her to the rooftop.

********************************

SooSun Moment:

Sooyoung was standing at her car's boot as she asked Sunny to close her eyes. The moment Sunny's eyes were closed, Sooyoung opened her boot to reveal a cute bouquet in it. Sooyoung then asked Sunny to open her eyes and was shocked to see it.

Pink Rabbit Plush Doll with Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Flower Bouquet! *** Unique chocolate birthday gift for her.

"It's for you. Your graduation bouquet." Sooyoung said as she smiled to Sunny.

"It's so cute and full of bunnies with chocolates. Thank you Youngie. I love it but I didn't get you anything." Sunny replied.

"Cute like you and full of bunnies because you are my SunnyBunny. You don't have to get me anything but can we share the chocolates?" Sooyoung asked sheepishly.

"Of course. Even if you didn't ask, I'll still give it to you since you are my tall shikshin." Sunny said as Sooyoung pouted. "Since I didn't get you anything, then I shall give you this." Sunny tiptoed and gave Sooyoung a deep kiss on the lips, making Sooyoung blushed. "I love you, Youngie."

"I love you too, SunnyBunny." Sooyoung replied as she hugged Sunny.

**********************************

YulSic Moment:

Both Yuri and Jessica reached the rooftop as they walked to the familiar bench. The rooftop holds a lot of memories for the two of them as it was the place that Yuri confesses unofficially to Jessica. When Jessica sat on the bench, Yuri asked her to close her eyes for while. Jessica reluctantly followed her instructions and heard Yuri walking away. Yuri had went to a corner of the rooftop where Taeyeon had helped her to keep her bouquet hidden.

"Seobang, where are you going? Are you leaving me behind?" Jessica panicked a bit when she couldn't hear Yuri's presence anymore.

"I'm here, Sicababy. Just close your eyes until I tell you to open it okay. Don't worry. I'll never leave you." Yuri said as she slowly approached the bench holding on to the bouquet and stood in front of Jessica. "You can open your eyes now."

Blue & Pink Mickey Plush Dolls with Ferrero Rocher Chocolates. *** Perfect baby shower / wedding gift!

The moment Jessica saw the bouquet, she gave out a loud dolphin scream as Yuri just smiled since she's already used to the scream. Jessica took the bouquet and hugged Yuri.

"Thanks Seobang. This reminds me of my birthday gift to you. But how come there's no mickey in here?" Jessica looked at the bouquet.

"Because both of us are girls. The blue minnie is me while the pink minnie is you." Yuri explained as Jessica nodded her head. In a split second, Jessica gave Yuri a peck on the lips which caused Yuri to freeze.

Seeing Yuri in a daze. Jessica shook her shoulders. Suddenly Yuri started dancing in front of her as she keep mumbling about getting her first kiss. Jessica just shake her head looking at her kkab girlfriend and waited for her to stop.

Yuri stopped dancing after a few minutes, cupped Jessica's face and looked her in the eyes. "You complete me, Sicababy."

"And my heart belongs to you only, Seobang." Jessica replied before Yuri bend down and gave her a deep kiss on the lips.

**********************************

TaeNy Moment:

Just like what Hyoyeon told her, Tiffany found Taeyeon in the singing room with her backfacing her. Tiffany couldn't stop her tears from falling when she remembered how harsh her words were to Taeyeon earlier.

"Tae.. Taetae, I'm sor.. sorry." Tiffany spoke with a cracked voice as she tried to control her sobbings.

Taeyeon was shocked to hear Tiffany's voice as she turned around to see a crying girl in front of her. "Omo, Ppany-ah. Why are you crying? Are you hurt? Did somethng bad happen?" Taeyeon quickly hugged Tiffany and started to rub her back to calm her down.

Taeyeon's action made Tiffany realised how she always put Tiffany's feelings first even though Tiffany had hurt her. Tiffany looked up to face Taeyeon. "Taetae, I'm sorry for my words earlier about you not taking the effort. Daddy has explained everything to me and now I felt that I've been a bad girfriend to you. Hurting you and making you walk away from me."

"That's just nonsense, Ppany-ah. I understood your anger at me. I admitted that I was a bit hurt but that was not the reason I walked away. I'll never walk away from you neither will I ever leave you. I came here to take the bouquet that I've hidden earlier." Taeyeon explained as she moved aside to let Tiffany see what was on the floor.

Hello Kitty Plush doll flower bouquet with Ferrero Rocher chocolates. *** Great for japanese cartoon fans!

"Oh my gosh!! Pinky Hello Kitty! That's so lovely, Taetae." Tiffany said as Taeyeon bend down to take the bouquet to give it to Tiffany. The moment Taeyeon turned around to face Tiffany, she felt a pair of lips kissing her on her own lips as she looked at Tiffany who had her eyes closed. When Tiffany removed her lips and took the bouquet from Taeyeon, the short girl started runing around the room with her hands waving in the air. Taeyeon was making all sort of funny noises with the 'woohoo' and 'yeah baby' remarks, causing Tiffany to laugh at the her dorky girlfriend. Hearing Tiffany's laughter with her eye-smile, Taeyeon abruptly stopped in front of her and smiled dorkily.

"I want to keep hearing your laughter and keep looking at your eye-smile so I promise you Ppany-ah, I'll worked hard to always give you the happiness that you wish for." Taeyeon said sincerely as she hugged Tiffany.

"All my love is for you, Taetae-ah." Tiffany replied as she tightened her hug.

*********************************

Multi-purpose Hall entrance

All the 6 girls coincidentally met at the entrance door with 3 of them holding on to their bouquets. When Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny saw their bouquets, they looked each other in the eye and started to laugh, causing Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon to be puzzled.

"Did one of you ordered all 3 bouquets from the same place?" Jessica asked as she looked at the 3 puzzled looking girls.

"How did you know?" Yuri was shocked to know that Jessica found out their secret about the bouquets coming from the same shop.

"Because the way that the 3 bouquets were aranged are almost similar to one another. Besides there is a similar small tag on every bouquet." Tiffany replied.

"I told you not to trust Soo with this kind of things. She must have ordered it because of the chocolates." Taeyeon said before Sooyoung garbbed her collar and pretended to strangle her.

"Stop it Youngie. We still got a graduation ceremony to attend. Even if the bouquet was ordered by Sooyoung on your behalf, all 3 of us loved it. It's the thoughts that counts." Sunny pulled Sooyoung's hands away from Taeyeon.

"After this, all of us will proceed to my house for my belated birthday party." Sooyoung said as she smiled to Yuri and Taeyeon while she wrapped her right arm around Sunny's shoulders.

"Followed by the beginning of our university lives together." Yuri added on as she took Jessica's hands and placed it around her left arm.

"Let's go." Taeyeon shouted as she pointed forward with one hand while the other hand grabbed Tiffany's hands along.

The 6 of them entered the hall, with big smiling faces as they waved to their parents who were seated at the back and also to Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun who were seated at the sides. As the chapter of their high school life ended, a new chapter in their life will begin soon. These girls knew that they still have a long way to go in life but right now, they are happily moving forward with their loved ones.