Graduation Day

All my love is for you

At Sooyoung's House

"Thanks to Taeyeon, now we have to come out with a song by next week." Sooyoung glared at Taeyeon who just grinned dorkily. The 3 girls had just arrived home from the Lotte World as they decided to have at sleepover at Sooyoung's house.

"I was just trying to help Yuri out who looks like she might just reveal our secret to Jessica. We can't take the risk after all the effort to keep it a secret from them." Taeyeon tried to defend herself.

"Did you even see how Sicababy was staring at me? It feels like she's reading my mind and I can guarantee you none of our girlfriends believe your stupid story, Tae." Yuri said as she threw a pillow at Taeyeon. Soon a pillow fight began among the 3 of them and they only stopped when Mrs Choi came into the room.

"Girls, what happened in here?" Mrs Choi asked as she looked at the messy room. "You 3 are going to graduate soon. Stop clowning around. Anyway Soo, can I talk to you for a minute?" Sooyoung quickly followed her mum out as Taeyeon and Yuri started to clean up the mess. Suddenly they heard a scream from the outside and quickly rushed out. They saw Sooyoung hugging her mum tightly and swinging her around.

"What happened?" Taeyeon and Yuri asked at the same time.

Sooyoung put her mum down and showed the girls something that was dangling in between her fingers. Taeyeon and Yuri saw what it was and they shouted happily as they gathered together and had a group hug along with Mrs Choi. Soon, the 3 girls went back up to Sooyoung's room, each with a big grin on their face.

The moment they reached inside, Taeyeon's phone rang as she went to a corner to answer it. After a while, she came back with an even bigger grin on her face. "Girls, I think we need to have a change of plan. Let's postpone Sooyoung's birthday party to the night of our graduation day. We need to keep our secret intact before that and I need both your help to make arrangements with other stuff." Sooyoung and Yuri agreed as the 3 of them quickly started to message their girlfriends and also the younger girls to inform them about the change of plan to Sooyoung's birthday party.

********************************

At Jessica's House

Tiffany and Sunny was also having a sleepover at Jessica's house. The girls were discussing about their girlfriends weird behaviour when their phones beep to indicate an incoming text. The 3 of them then looked at each other and showed their texts message which were all about the same matter.

"I knew it. Those 3 are hiding something from us. Yuri was stammering when she was explaining herself. My seobang only does that when she's guilty of something." Jessica said as she lean on to the headrest.

"I can't believe Taetae is lying again to me. She's really going to see HellFany soon." Tiffany frowned.

"And I don't believe when they said they were helping Youngie to compose a song for her birthday party. The only thing that shikshin will be thinking of for her party is to ensure that there is enough food available." Sunny added on before the 3 of them sighed together.

"We'll just have to wait until the graduation day before we can question them again. By the way, is there any plans about how we are going to school on that day? I mean do we go together with our parents or with our idiotic girlfriends?" Jessica asked.

"I'm not sure about them but my dad certainly won't be around during my graduation." Tiffany said with a sad tone as she felt her tears was almost dripping. "He called and apologised for not able to come since he couldn't take time off from work as he had a lot of paperwork to settle. I told him that it's okay and I understood but I really wished he could be here though."

"Fany-ah, don't cry. We are all here for you. Even though Uncle Hwang couldn't make it, we know he will be proud of you. Furthermore, if he was to come, he will need to be away from work for more than 3 days since the journey to and fro will take some time." Sunny tried to cheer Tiffany up. Tiffany smiled hugged Sunny before asking all of them to get some rest since it's already late.

********************************

Graduation Day

Jessica, Yoona and Seohyun were gathered at Sunny's house along with Tiffany. They had decided to meet up before going to school together and were waiting for Hyoyeon to arrive. Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon had informed their respective girlfriends that they would meet them in school to the disappointment of Sunny, Jessica and Tiffany. Mr Kwon had arrived earlier to fetch Mr & Mrs Lee together with Mr & Mrs Jung in his 7-seater car. Mrs Kwon and Mrs Choi were already inside when they left. The girls were all having a chat in the living room when the doorbell rang. They all stood up and went out, knowing that Hyoyeon had arrived. Hyoyeon was standing there with a mischievous grin as she gestured the girls to follow her. The moment they reached the roadside, they were shocked to see Yuri and Sooyoung leaning against a car each, waving at them.

"Hello my Sicababy. All ready to go?" Yuri said with a charming smile as she opened the passenger door for Jessica.

"Sunny Bunny, please have a seat inside." Sooyoung also opened her car door for Sunny, smiling away.

The next thing you know, Yuri and Sooyoung had their ears pulled on one side by their girlfriends.

"Is this what you've been hiding from us, Youngie?" Sunny asked with a glare.

"Whose cars are those? And when did you both had your driving license?" Jessica said before she let go of her hands.

Yuri and Sooyoung were busy rubbing their painful ears as they took turn to explain, saying that they were busy due to the practical and theory driving lessons. Yuri said the car belonged to her mum while Sooyoung said that it was her car which is an advanced birthday present from her mum. The reason why they had to postpone the birthday party was because the car was already at Sooyoung's house the day they texted them about the changes. (The thing that Yuri and Taeyeon saw dangling on Sooyoung's fingers that day was her new car keys.) After hearing their explanation, Jessica and Sunny hugged them because they were actually happy that their girlfriends already owned a driving license.

"But where's Taetae?" Tiffany was confused to the whereabouts of her girlfriends. "Did she passed her driving license too?"

"Taeyeon passed too but she will be driving Appa and Umma to school so she'll meet us there." Hyoyeon answered as Tiffany nodded with an upset look as she went into Sooyoung's car along with Sunny and Seohyun. Jessica, Yoona and Hyoyeon then entered Yuri's car as all of them moved towards their school.

Tiffany's POV:

Why didn't Taetae fetch me like how Sooyoung and Yuri fetched their girlfriends? I understand that she'll be driving Appa Kim and Umma Kim but I could still fit into their 7-seater car right? Even Hyoyeon is here so it doesn't make sense that she can't come and fetch me too. I'm already upset that Daddy is not able to make it to my graduation. The least I was expecting was for Taetae to be by my side but I guess I'm not really that important to her.

Sooyoung's POV:

I saw Tiffany sighed again from the rear view. Poor girl. She must be very upset when she didn't see Taeyeon just now. Taengoo-ah, you better make it up to your girl later but I know my bestfriend will always be able to put her smile on Tiffany's face. That midget always work hard to give Tiffany happiness and I'm really proud of her. Fany-ah, don't sulk anymore because you'll be surprise and touch with what your Taetae had prepare for you.

As the two cars moved into the school's carpark, Yuri and Sooyoung parked their cars beside Mr Kwon's car. The girls exited from the respective cars and noticed that Mr Kim's car was already parked there too. They turned their heads when they heard Taeyeon's voice who was waving at them from the school's lobby area. Their parents were all there with her except for Mr Kim. As the girls walked towards the lobby, Tiffany tried to avoid eye contact with Taeyeon who was happily grinning at her.

Taeyeon's POV:

They've reached already. Lucky they were able to hear my voice when I shouted at them. So happy to see my Ppany again and to show her my driving license. By know, I presumed that Sooyoung and Yuri would have already informed the girls about the 3 of us passing our driving test. But why is Ppany avoiding my eye contact and she looks like she's unhappy? Ahhhh.. She must be upset that I didn't fetch her like how Yuri and Sooyoung went to fetch the girls. I hope the two of them didn't spill my surprise to Tiffany especially that Kim Choding. I'm still wondering how can move faster then her thoughts. Ppany-ah, please don't be upset anymore. I hope you'll be able to smile widely soon.

Taeyeon walked up to the sulking Tiffany and wanted to hug her but Tiffany folded her arms which took Taeyeon by surpise. "Ppany-ah, are you angry with me about taking the driving license behind your back?" Tiffany just nodded her head without saying anything. Seeing the quiet Tiffany, Taeyeon sighed. "I'm sorry, Ppany-ah. Me, Sooyoung and Yuri wanted to surprise you and the rest of the girls."

"At least Sooyoung and Yuri took the effort to come and fetch us, informing us directly. I understand that you had to drive Umma Kim and Appa Kim to school but I don't understand why you couldn't just drop by for a while to fetch me too since you are driving a 7-seater car. All it takes is a little effort on your part, Taetae." Tiffany ended her sentence with a little bit of sarcastice tone in her voice causing Taeyeon to look down and pouted.

"She uses that little effort to come and fetch me, Tiffany Hwang." A familiar voice was heard from behind Tiffany's back as she slowly turned around. Tiffany couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the person standing beside Appa Kim. "Daddy??!!"