Messed Up

All my love is for you

In the garage

Yuri was squatting down beside her bike, crying in silence when she heard footsteps coming. She quickly wipe her tears and looked up to see a crying Tiffany walking towards her. She stood up and opened her arms to give Tiffany a hug.

"Hey, what happen? Why are you crying?" Yuri asked.

"Yuri, can you bring me to the beach now?" Tiffany asked as she sobbed into Yuri's chest.

"Now? But it's almost 9pm. It'll be cold by the beach. How about we go to the park and grab some ice cream?" Yuri suggested which earned a nod by Tiffany. "Let me send Taeyeon a text to tell her."

"No!! Don't text her please. I'll text Appa Kim and Unce Lee instead." Tiffany said as she took out her phone to text them.

Yuri understood that Tiffany might have gotten into a fight with Taeyeon but she didn't want to ask further. She'll wait until Tiffany is ready to confide in her. After Tiffany was done with the messages, the two of them rode out to the park about 30mins away.

Meanwhile, the rest of the girls were all still inside the guest rooms. No one dared to voice out anything after Sooyoung explained what happened in the room earlier. During the explanation, Sunny had brought Jessica to the toilet since they still didn't want Jessica to know about Yuri's feelings towards her, especially after Ji yong's oppa confession. The silence were piercing through each and everyone of them until they heard the sound of Yuri's bike leaving the house. Hyoyeon quickly ran to the window to take a look.

"I think Yul-unnie just left the house with Fany-unnie. Did anyone of you receive any text from them telling about where they are going?" Hyoyeon asked and sighed as she saw everyone shaking their heads.

"Taeyeon, Hyoyeon... Time to go home. Let's go." Appa Kim shouted from the living room. "The rest of the girls too. Your parents are all waiting outside."

All the girls were confused and upset. They didn't expect to have to go home so soon and for Yuri's birthday to end this way.

"Dad, how about Tiffany? She just went out with Yuri." Taeyeon asked her dad once all the girls exited from the room.

"Yuri will send her home later. Tiffany already texted me and Uncle Lee, informing us not to wait up for them. Say your goodbyes to Appa Kwon and Umma Kwon. I think Ji yong is already sleeping in his room since he came back in from outside just now." Mr Kim said.

The girls bid their farewells and when back home, full of uncertainties in their minds.

*******************************

At the park

Yuri and Tiffany sat on a bench after getting themselves an ice cream each. Both were silently enjoying the night while they finished up the ice creams.

"Yuri-ah, I'm sorry for what I said at the pool earlier. I didn't know that you had feelings for Jessica." Tiffany broke the silence between them as she took out a tissue to wipe her hands and passed another one to Yuri.

"It's okay, Fany-ah. I knew that you were not aware. Don't feel bad okay. What happened between you and Tae?" Yuri replied as she smiled at Tiffany with a tint of sadness.

"It's because of her that I made a fool out of myself in front of everyone just now. How could you all keep all this a secret from me, including you Yuri?" Tiffany looked at Yuri and folded her arms. "But I'm more disappointed in Taetae since she's my girlfriend. Where's the trust, huh?"

"Fany-ah, I apologised on their behalf. I understand why you are angry but we didn't want to risk it. I didn't have the courage yet. Anyway, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon knew because we are initially close to each other. Yoona got to know when we were practicing for the summer break festival. Sunny got to know by herself through her own observation. I'm not sure about Seohyun but technically, nobody told anyone." Yuri explained to Tiffany.

"So you're telling me that it's my fault for not observant enough to notice it?" Tiffany asked.

"That's not what I meant. By the time I've confirmed my feelings for Jessica, you were already focusing on Taeyeon which is not a bad thing. I myself was trying not to be obvious so it's nobody's fault. Taeyeon was just trying to protect me. She might have wanted to tell you but couldn't find the right opportunity to do so and who woud have expected my own brother to confess to the girl that I've fallen for." Yuri sighed as she tried to fight back her tears.

"I'm sorry Yuri. I didn't mean to..." Tiffany's sentence was cut off when her phone ranged. She looked at the screen and answered it after Yuri gave her a signal to go ahead.

"Daddy!! I missed you." After a few "hhhmmm", "okays" and "yes", Tiffany hanged up and sighed. She turned to look at Yuri who was showing her a confused face. "My dad wants me to be home for christmas and he already booked a ticket for me, departing in two days time."

"Fany, can I follow you home? I just feel like going away for a while at the moment. Anyway, I haven't ask for a gift from my parents so this vacation will be my present." Yuri looked to Tiffany asking for her agreement, which Tiffany agreed to. "Come. I'll send you home. It's getting late. And both of us got some packings to be done."

********************************

At the Airport

Mr Lee, Sunny and TIffany were at the check-in counter, handling all the documents for Tiffany's departure home to the States.

"Fany-ah, why didn't you inform Tae about your departure? Do you know how sad and worried she had been for the past 2 days, with you not answering her calls and messages?' Sunny asked Tiffany who just looked down. "Fany-ah, she didn't mean to keep it a secret. You shouldn't blame her."

"Sunny, I understand she's trying to protect Yuri but I felt like she don't trust me enough to let me know about it." Tiffany explained.

"But Fany,..." Sunny's words were cut off when she heard someone calling Tiffany's name. She turned around and was shocked to see Yuri walking towards them, pulling a luggage. "Yuri? Where are you going?"

"I'm following Tiffany home." Yuri said as she smiled, waving her boarding pass but her smile wasn't as bright as before. "I want to go for a short vacation alone for a while. For adventure."

"Adventure or are you avoiding Jessica? Yuri-ah, she didn't even gave Oppa her answer yet. Are you giving up already?" Sunny asked with a concern look.

"I just need to clear my mind for a while. I'm not sure about anything. My mind is kind of messed up at the moment." Yuri said as she looked up to the ceiling when she felt her tears were on the verge of falling.

"Ppany-ah!!!!" a voice echoed through the hall as a girl was seen running  towards them and hugged Tiffany. "Please don't go. Don't leave me. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I won't do it again. I promise." The girl was sobbing into Tiffany's arm.

"Taetae, stop crying." Tiffany's felt her heart hurts seeing Taeyeon crying and her anger simmers down a bit. "I'm going..." Her lines was cut off.

"Yuri? How come you are here? What's with the luggage?" Taeyeon asked Yuri when she realised her best friend was there too.

"I'm following Tiffany home. Just want to go for a short vacation." Yuri replied.

"Mwo? Follow my ppany-ah home? Wae? You are not her girlfriend, why do you want to follow her home? Can't you go vacation on your own?" Taeyeon was turning possesive and was clearly not thinking straight as she pointed her fingers at Yuri.

"Taetae, she just need to clear her mind for a while. It's her first time travelling to the States so it's not wrong if I bring her around." Tiffany tried to explain.

"Why are you taking her side? Are you cheating on me with her?" Taeyeon realised too late her harsh words to Tiffany as she closed her eyes and slapped her own mouth.

"Kim Taeyeon!! I can't believe this. Yuri is your bestfriend, for god sake. Even if you don't trust me that much, you should at least trust her." Tiffany's outburst was clearly a prove that she was really disappointed with Taeyeon. When she saw that Taeyeon wanted to open to say something, she quickly put her hands up. "Save it Taeyeon. I've got a plane to catch and Uncle Lee is walking towards us."

The four girls kept quiet when Mr Lee approached them. After giving Tiffany her boarding pass, Mr Lee gave her hug and asked her to send his regards to Tiffany's family. Sunny also hugged Tiffany and Yuri, asking them to take care. When Tiffany stood in front of Taeyeon, she didn't move until Taeyeon hugged her. Whispering "I'm sorry" into Tiffany's ear, Taeyeon tried to contol her tears. Tiffany didn't reply as she released herself from the hug. Yuri went up to Taeyeon and hugged her. Taeyeon said sorry to Yuri and asked her to take care of Tiffany and also herself. Yuri nodded and patted Taeyeon's back.