Going Home

All my love is for you

Somewhere in the States

"What do you mean we have to go back home? This is my home. Why do we have to move to Seoul?" Jessica folded her arms and looked at her mum.

"Jessica, it's your dad's decision to go back. He missed Seoul a lot after living abroad for more than 10yrs. Furthermore, he plans to set up a new business branch in Seoul since the one here is already doing well by it's own. Why can't you just be more understanding like your dongsaeng? Yoona seems very excited to go back home." Mrs Jung replied Jessica who was pouting while Yoona just looked at the both of them, grinning away and nodding her head.

"Of course she's fine with it. She will be starting her 1st grade in high school there in Seoul and will be making new friends. But I've already made friends here from my 1st grade and you know it's not easy for me to make friends." Jessica was trying to hold back her tears, thinking about her bestfriends that she have bonded so well with.

"Unnie, don't cry. I'm always..." Yoona was trying to console her sister before she was cut off by a loud voice.

"Jessi!!! Sunny is leaving us for Seoul!' Tiffany came running into the living room after the Jung's maid let her into the house. "Omo, omo.. why are you crying? Don't tell me you already knew about it?" Tiffany was shocked when she saw Jessica in tears.

"...." Jessica was just staring at Tiffany, spacing out before Yoona nudged her elbow.

"Huh? Leaving? How did you know that I'm leaving even before I told you?" Jessica was puzzled as she thought Tiffany was talking about her.

"Sunny left me a text saying that.. Wait a minute, you are leaving too?!!" Tiffany raised her voice a little louder since she was too shocked about the new information she just heard.

"Sunny's leaving?!!' Jessica screamed when she just realised what Tiffany was trying to tell her. Yoona looked at her two unnies and shaked her head.

"Unnie, shall we sit down first and talk about this calmly? I'm having a headache with the loud voice and the dolphin scream." Yoona was just about to sit down when she heard the doorbell rang and saw Sunny walking in. "Unnie, here." Yoona called out to Sunny.

When all of them sat down, Sunny was the first one to explain her story. Apparently, her grandfather who owns an entertainment business in Seoul, has not been well lately and had requested for Sunny's dad to takeover his place in the company. Being a filial son, Sunny's dad had agreed to it so the whole family will move back to Seoul in 3 days time. Jessica also told her story with regards to her dad's decison to move back and coincidentally, the Jungs will also fly off in 3 days time.

"Oh my gosh!! You guys are leaving me behind, all alone. What am I going to do? Who's going to accompany me shopping?" Tiffany exclaimed, pouting and folding her arms showing how upset she is. (Not sure whether she's upset about the leaving part or the shopping part though.)

"Look, Tiff. If possible, the three of us will loved to stay here and be with you. Well, maybe just the two of us, since Yoona is actually excited to make new friends there." Jessica said and rolled her eyes at Yoona who was grinning away.

"I'm sooo going to miss you all. Please keep in touch, okay" Tiffany said, as she tried to hold back her tears. "Group hug." All 4 of them gathered in a circle and hug each other tightly, feeeling sad that they are going their separate ways.

********************************

At the Airport

The Jung family and the Lee family met up with each other since they found out that they will be taking the same flight to Seoul. Ever since Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany became bestfriends during their 1st grade, their families also got to know each other and became closer. All of them were gathered at the check-in counter, waiting for their boarding pass.

"Hey Sica, did you inform Tiffany the time of our flight? I hope she will make it in time to send us off. Unless she decide that it's too sad to see us leaving her behind. Gosh.. I'm starting to miss her already and also her loud voice. " Sunny's voice started to crack as she was reminded of Tiffany who will be left behind in the States.

" I did. I left her a text last night and also this morning. But she only replied the one last night, saying that she will be coming to the airport and she can't wait to see us soon, which I find it weird. She seems happy to be sending us off though." Jessica tilted her head to the right, putting a finger on her chin as though she's trying to figure out the reason why Tiffany was acting that way last night.

"Unnie!!" Yoona came and backhugged her sister, using her aegyo voice. "We are almost done and will proceed to the boarding gate soon.. And I'm sooooo hungry."

"Aishh.. Yoong. Stop with that aegyo voice. Only I can do aegyo around here. Anyway, didn't you just ate two plates of fried rice for breakfast? It's not even lunch time now." Sunny shake her head.

"What do you mean it's not lunch time? It's already 11.59am. At this time, I should already be seated at a dining table, waiting for my lunch. My aegyo is only for my Sica-unnie since she's the only one who appreciates it. Unlike you and Fany-unnie." Yoona replied while hugging her sister tighter, earning a nudge from the elbow by her sister.

" I can't breathe Yoong. U do realise that your strength can drain the air out of me right?" Jessica looked at Yoong who was mouthing the word "mianhae" and rubbing her stomach after being elbowed by Jessica.

"Sica, stop being violent too. You just elbowed that kid and I'm sure she's going to get a bruise soon. If Fany was here, I ..." Sunny was not able to finish her sentence when she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"So if I was here, what will happen Sunny?' Tiffany asked while her hands were busy with all the stuff that she was carrying.

Jessica, Sunny and Yoona turned around and saw a smiling Tiffany, holding on to a handbag and pulling along a pink luggage. Tiffany giggled when she saw the puzzled and suprised look on her friends face.

"Unnie, are you going somewhere?" Yoona's question brought the rest back to reality as they started to gather around Tiffany.

"Of course I am. I'm going to Seoul with you guys." Tiffany replied while pointing towards her dad who was busy with 2 big pink luggages at the check-in counter and talking to Mr Jung and Mr Lee.

"What?!!" The other three were too shocked with Tiffany's answer that their jaws just dropped after hearing it.

While they were still in shocked, Mr Hwang came up to them and said that Tiffany begged him to let her study in Seoul with the rest of the girls and says that she will be fine staying alone there as long as she has her friends with her. At first Mr Hwang did not allowed it but after Tiffany didn't talk to him for the past 3 days, he decided to let her go, on one condition which is for Tiffany to stay with the Lee Family. It seems that Sunny's parent were only informed that morning and had gladly agreed to it since they also treat Tiffany like their own daughter. After hearing Mr Hwang's explanation, the girls were so happy that they started to hug each other and jumped around. When it was time to board the plane, Tiffany went to hug her dad and said thanks to him, promising that she will behave and not to bring any problem to the Lee family.

"SEOUL!!.. Here we come. The princesses are coming to conquer Soshi High School. Hwaiting!"" Yoona said while throwing a fist up into the air while her unnies just watch their dorky dongsaeng, being all excited. "and I'm still hungry". Yoona pouted.

"YAH!!" exclaimed the rest while Yoona just shrugged her shoulders and walk away with a straight face.