Is this love?

All my love is for you

At the Beach

"Seobang, why did you take all the trouble to plan all this?" Jessica said as she lean her head on Yuri's shoulders. Both of them were still seated at the dinner table except that now Yuri had brought their chairs closer.

"Sica, I know that I've expressed my feelings to you before but I felt that it was not the right moment to do so. I also know that you said before that there's no such thing as 'the right time' when it comes to love. But baby, I want you to remember my confession in the most beautiful memories of yours. So here it goes." Yuri took a deep breathe before she continued. "Jessica Jung, you would never imagine how your smile could affect me in so many ways, how your laughter adds color to my day and how your existence complete me. I may not be the best person for you but I'll promise to work hard to make you smile everyday, to wipe away any tears from your eyes and to always give you the warmth of my love. I'm sure that I'll make mistakes along the way, make you angry or hurt but please always welcome me back into your arms as that is where my heart belongs."

As Yuri ended her speech, Jessica could not control her happiness as she cried into Yuri's shoulders. "Thank you Seobang. Thank you for loving me. I have my flaws too but please don't ever leave me because my heart belongs to you too." Yuri smiled as she listen to every word that Jessica said. She rubbed Jessica's back, consoling her to stop crying so that they can continue to enjoy the night.

Meanwhile at the beach house, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon had joined the rest of the girls to have dinner. They ordered pizza and were watching Titanic in the living room. Tiffany and Taeyeon were seated on the floor with Taeyeon behind and giving Tiffany a backhug. Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Yoona conquered the 3-seater couch while Sooyoung and Sunny were seated on another couch. Sunny's head was leaning on to Sooyoung's shoulders as she was dozing off. Suddenly, Taeyeon felt her phone vibrated in her pocket. Tiffany felt the vibration and shifted a bit so that Taeyeon could answer the call.

"Hello.... Okay.. I'll bring some of the girls along.. See you soon." Taeyeon ended the call and looked at Tiffany. "Yuri called and ask for help to clear up the stuff at the beach. Seems like Jessica had fallen asleep." Tiffany nodded her head.

Taeyeon wanted to ask Sooyoung along but seeing Sunny sleeping on her shoulders, she decided to just ask Yoona and Hyoyeon to follow her. They only need to bring back a few more stuff as the table used for cooking and the dinnerware had already been brought back earlier when they first came back.

As the girls arrived at the beach, they saw Jessica sleeping peacefully, with her head on Yuri's shoulders. Hyoyeon packed the laptop aand speakers into a backpack that they had brought along and then carried the small table. Taeyeon carried the dinning table while Yoona carried the 2 chairs. Yuri was carrying the sleeping Jessica, bridal style. As they walked back to the beach house, Yuri summarised whatever happen between her and Jessica.

"So our next project will be to help Soo." Taeyeon said causing Yoona and Hyoyeon to look at her. Seeing their confused look, Taeyeon then explain to them about what happen to Sooyoung with regards to Sunny.

"Soo-unnie and Sunny-unnie? Daebak!! The difference in height is already too cute. I can't wait for them to get together." Yoona said excitedly.

"But I thought the only thing that Soo-unnie loves is food? How could she cheat on food?" Hyoyeon said with a poker face.

"Yah, Kim Choding. Stop talking nonsense. Anyway, we are only helping her by observing Sunny more closely for any kind of reactions that might indicate that Sunny has any feelings for Sooyoung. We still need to wait for Sooyoung to confirm her feelings first." Yuri informed them as they reached the house.

Once inside, Yuri carried Jessica into her bedroom upstairs and laid her down. After covering her with a blanket, Yuri left the room and went down to meet up with the rest of the girls. Sooyoung was already asleep with Sunny still in the same position as before. Tiffany was also asleep while Seohyun was helping the rest to keep the stuff that they brought back. Yuri walked up to Sooyoung and gently wake her up.

"Soo.. Sooyoung.. Carry Sunny up to one of the guest rooms and get some sleep okay." Yuri said to the half-awake Sooyoung who nodded. "Tae, you too. Bring Tiffany up and rest as well. I'll handle the stuff here."

Once all the stuff were properly kept, Yuri went to the storeroom to take out 3 sleeping mats. Since her beach house only has 3 rooms, the younger girls will be sleeping in the living room. Yuri gave them the sleeping mats so that they will be more comfortable. Yuri then went around the house to make sure that everything was locked and secured before going back up to the room.

"Seobang? Is that you?" Yuri heard Jessica's voice, the moment she closed the bedroom door.

"Yes, Sicababy. It's me. Sorry. Did I wake you up?" Yuri asked as she walked closer to the bed. Jessica was laying down with one arm on her forehead and only one eye opened. Yuri chuckled at the sight as she found it cute. She leaned forward, lifted up Jessica's arm and kissed her on the forehead before putting the arm back down. She then grabbed a pillow and put it on the floor beside the bed.

"What are you doing?' Jessica asked

"Sleeping, of course." Yuri replied as she scratched her head, confused to why Jessica had asked such an obvious question.

"Kwon Seobang, take your pillow and sleep here beside me on the bed. I'm not going to let you sleep on the cold floor." Jessica glared at Yuri.

"Jeongmal?" Yuri swallowed her saliva as Jessica nodded. Yuri had never slept with anyone before on the same bed, not even Taeyeon or Sooyoung. She slowly climbed on to the bed and laid down stiffly beside Jessica.

"Let me guess. You have never slept with anyone on the same bed before?" Jessica asked as she chuckled looking at the nervous Yuri who nodded her head. Jessica smiled and hugged Yuri by the side as she laid down, resting her head on Yuri's chest. "Relax Seobang. You need to get use to this since I feel at ease, hearing your heatbeat when I'm sleeping.

Yuri smiled and slowly started to loosen her muscles as she wrapped her arms around Jessica. Soon, both of them drifted off to sleep.

********************************

At Sooyoung's House

Summer break went by in a blink of an eye. Besides going for the short trip to the beach house, the girls spend their time studying together and occasionally dropping by at the shopping mall to take a break from the studying. During all this time, except for Sunny, the rest of the girls have been helping Sooyoung with her observation. Tiffany and Jessica had been informed by their respective girlfriends about it too while Yoona and Hyoyeon informed Seohyun. So far, they didn't manage to detect any positive reaction from Sunny. It's either she's really straight and got no feelings for Sooyoung or she's really good at hiding her emotions.

"So did you guys manage to observe anything?" Sooyoung asked eagerly. Taeyeon, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Yoona looked at each other and shake their heads. Sooyoung sighed as she lean on to the couch.

"But Soo, have you made up your mind about how you feel towards Sunny?" Taeyeon asked while the rest just stared at Sooyoung.

"After thinking things through, I realise I do have feelings for Sunny. I've never fell in love before, especially with a girl. But Sunny... She's different. I've never felt such a strong connection with anyone else before. At first I thought maybe I feel comfortable with her because she's my cousin, but I start to miss her presence when she's not around. When I don't get to see her for a day, I get anxious and can't wait to see her again. She amaze me in a lot of ways. But I'm afraid to confess. If she doesn't feel the same way, I won't be able to take that rejection. What will happen to our relationship then?" Sooyoung explained.

"Sunny is good at hiding her emotions. Maybe she's hiding it and waiting for you to make the first move." Yuri said.

"There's always the 'maybe' factor, Yul. I'm not confident myself." Sooyoung replied.

"How about we come out with a plan to make Sunny-unnie reveal her true feelings?" Hyoyeon said, causing the rest of the girls to be confuse with her idea. Looking at their puzzled looks, Hyoyeon continued. "Soo-unnie has always been close to Sunny-unnie but what if Soo-unnie suddenly stop being close to her and pretend to be close to another girl. If Sunny-unnie has got no feelings for Soo-unnie, she won't be affected at all. But if it's the opposite, her true feelings will be shown through her jealousy."

"But where can we find that girl?" Yoona asked. The girls all look at each other before their eyes stopped at Yoona. "Me?! Why me?"

"You are the best choice. Tae-unnie and Yul-unnie are already attached. Seohyun is too rigid for this and I practically grew up with Soo-unnie." Hyoyeon said as the rest of the girls agreed.

"Furthermore, both of you are already close to each other and  have a common interest which is food." Taeyeon giggled as Sooyoung threw a pillow at her face.

"But won't this be dangerous? What if by being close to each other, Soo develops feelings for Yoona or vice versa? I'm not sure if this is a good plan. I don't want to see any of my friends getting hurt." Yuri explained with a worried tone.

"Since we are only pretending, I've got no problem helping Soo-unnie out. I'm confident that I won't have that kind of feelings for Soo-unnie. Don't get me wrong. She's a great person but I've always looked up to her as an unnie. But what do you think Soo-unnie?" Yoona askes Sooyoung who seem to be in deep thoughts. Everyone was looking at her, waiting for her reply.

"I don't really like the idea of lying to Sunny but if this is the only way I could find out her true feelings for me, I'll give it a shot. But Yoong, I'm not sure if your Sica-unnie will be agreeable to the plan though. " Sooyoung replied.

"I'll leave Sica-unnie in her Seobang's hands. I'll let Yul-unnie handle her." Yoona laughed at Yuri who had her jaws dropped after hearing that.

"Oh nooo.. How am I suppose to handle HellSica?" Yuri mourned over her fate while the rest of the girls laughed at her.