Now what?

All my love is for you

At the School Canteen

The girls were gathered at the table for a discussion. A week has passed since school reopen. 3 days ago, Taeyeon was told to go to the teacher's room after school. It seems that their form teacher, Mr Park had requested Taeyeon's help with the graduation performance for the 3rd Grade students in about 2 months time. As the girls were discussing that morning, before school starts, suddenly a voice was heard through the school radio speaker.

"Good morning, everyone. I'm DJ TOP here and I believe that everyone is shock to hear my voice. Since all this while, all I do in this cubicle is just play songs for all of you every morning before school starts, all of you must be curious to hear my sudden announcement. Well, this is because I have a special request from a good friend of mine. I believe almost all the students know him. He is none other than Kwon Ji Yong, leader of VIPers. He is here with me along with another good friend of mine, Taeyang. Since they'll be graduating in 2 months time, Ji yong had requested for me to allow him to play a song that he composed himself which will be sang by him and Taeyang. Ji yong says that this song expresses his feelings for a special girl out there. Jessica Jung, this song is for you."

As soon as the song ended, the girls were left speechless. No one dared to say anything as they slowly turned to look at Yuri and Jessica who were seated beside each other. Everyone could see that Yuri was trying to hold back her anger while Jessica was just staring into space. Before they could say anything, the school bell rang. Yuri took the opportunity to grab her bag and started to walk away. Using eye signal and sign language, Sooyoung and Taeyeon indirectly told Sunny and Tiffany to text them for any progress. As the girls disperse to their own classes, everyone was feeling down with the situation.

******************************

In the individual classes

The girls decided to have a group chat without including Jessica and Yuri.

ShikshinSoo: What the hell just happen earlier on? Oppa confessing to Sica in school? Why the hell did he do that for?

ByunTae: This is not good. This is very bad. Damn. This is really really bad.

BunnySunny: Yah!! Kim Taeyeon. We get your point okay. By the way, how's Yuri?

PinkFany: Jessica seems to be still in daze. Otteoke?

HyoChoding: I've got the urge to punch Oppa face right now.

Maknae: Hyo-unnie, no violence please.

DeerYoong: Confessing to the whole school is one thing. But the fact that Sica-unnie actually likes Yul-unnie is another thing.

BunnySunny: Mwo?? Yah!! Jung Yoona, you are suppose to update us of any progress.

ByunTae: Does Yuri knows about this?

DeerYoong: Yul-unnie knows. I told her when we were at the patbingsoo shop. Sunny-unnie, mianhae. I didn't expect this to happen.

PinkFany: Is that why you and Yuri were whispering to each other? This is actually good news except that the situation just got worse.

ShikshinSoo: We need to help them out. Yuri has been extremely quiet since she entered the class. No smile, no sound. Just staring out of the window.

HyoChoding: I still think we should just punch Oppa face.

Maknae: No violence, I repeat.

The girls were not able to come up with any plans. They didn't expect that Ji yong Oppa will confess again especially openly in school.

********************************

Lunch Break

Tiffany, Sunny and Jessica were already at their usual table while waiting for Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri when a group of girls suddenly went to them and surrounded the table.

"So this is the special Jessica Jung that our Ji yong Oppa had openly confessed to. I don't see anything special about her though." One of the girls said while the rest just laughed at Jessica.

"What's your problem huh? And since when was Ji yong Oppa yours?" Sunny was getting pissed off with the rude behaviourof the groups of girls.

"Shut up shorty. You don't even have the height to go against us." Another round of laughter was heard.

By now, Jessica was almost brought to tears as Tiffany tried to console her. The group of girls were getting bolder by the minute as they continued to torment Sunny, Tiffany and especially Jessica for the next 10 mins until..

"YAH!! Don't you have anything better to do?" Taeyeon voice could be heard across the canteen as she and Sooyoung barged towards the table.

"I'm going to take your name and report you girls to your form teachers." Sooyoung said as she pretended to take out her notebook and start writing. The girls quickly disperse after seeing an angry Taeyeon and Sooyoung walking quickly to the table.

"Hey, Sica. Are you okay?" Sooyoung asked Jessica who was hiding her face behind her palm. "How about you two?" Sooyoung turned to Tiffany and Sunny.

"We are fine Soo. Didn't expect all that to happen though. Taetae, you look really angry right now. Calm down please." Tiffany rubbed Taeyeon's back.

"Calm down? My girlfriend just got bullied and you expect me to calm down?" Taeyeon asked but her tone of voice was much softer than earlier.

"I'm sorry. You guys got drag into this because of me. I..." Jessica tried to speak but tears start to flow down her cheeks as she looked down.

"Omo, Sica. Don't cry. This is totally not your fault. It's all those fanatics fans of Ji yong Oppa that are causing all this." Sunny gave Jessica a hug. "By the way, where's Yuri?"

With the mention of Yuri's name, Jessica looked up and realised that Yuri was not there. Once again, the tears start to flow even more.

"Yuri's not feeling well and is resting in the class. She's sleeping at the moment." Taeyeon tried to lie to the girls.

"She's just avoiding me. She must be hating me right now." Jessica said.

"Anniya, Sica. She will never hate you. I think she needs some time alone at the moment." Sooyoung said. "Things are just too complicated at the moment."

************************************

Yuri went to the ladies 10 mins before the end of lunch. She was inside one of the cubicle and was about to exit it when she heard a group of girls talking about Jessica. Yuri stayed and listened to the conversation. The girls were bad-mouthing about Jessica and how she doesn't deserve to be with Ji yong Oppa. The girls were also talking about how they went to approach Jessica and her friends during lunch and insulted Jessica until she cried.

Yuri's POV:

Sica cried? My Sicababy cried? Otteoke? This is all Oppa's fault. Didn't he think it through before dedicating that song to Sica. Doesn't he know that he's got a lot of fanatic fans in school. Now the whole school knew that he likes Jessica. Then what about me? How I am suppose to face Sica now, knowing that she likes me too but my own brother had confessed to the whole school. Aaarrgghh!!! Why is my life so complicated? Why does the Kwon siblings have to fall for the same girl? Is Sica okay? She must be hurt deeply by what the girls said since she actually cried. Even though she looks tough, she's actually fragile. What do I do now? I wished I could be by Sica's side right now but I just can't bring myself to face her.

One month has passed by since that day and all this while, Yuri has been trying to avoid Jessica. She heard rumours that her Oppa had openly brought flowers and chocolates to Jessica during some of the lunch breaks and had even offered to send Jessica home on some of the days. The worse part is she heard that Jessica has accepted all his gestures making most of the fans getting more agitated even though there were some who were supportive of the pair. Sometimes, she even skip school just so that she won't have to face both her Oppa and Jessica. She will just spend her time in her room, playing with her guitar or her games. Taeyeon had asked her to help compose a song for the graduation performance and Yuri had been using it as an excuse to keep herself busy and away from everyone. Even though she does all that, she cannot hide the fact that she misses Jessica a lot and that will make her feel more depressed. Yuri knew that she won't be able to hide forever since she will need to give Taeyeon the song soon as the girls will need to practice it. Furthermore, before all these happened, all the 9 of them had agreed to perform together, leaving Yuri with not much choice.

********************************

Taeyeon and Sooyoung came over to Yuri's house after she texted them that the song has been completed. The 3 of them read through the lyrics and played the music so that they could record it. After a few hours on it, they decide to take a break.

"Hey Yul,do you know that Jessica has been asking about you? We are running out of ideas on how to cover up for you." Sooyoung said as she looked at Yuri.

"How long more do you plan to avoid her Yul? Seeing her pretending to be strong when you know she's not, we felt helpless on how to help her. Running away won't solve anything." Taeyeon said as she sat down on the floor.

"I thought she's happy. I heard rumours that Oppa has been sending her home sometimes and she even accepted his flowers and chocolates." Yuri replied with a sarcastic tone.

"Don't tell me you rather believe in those rumours than seeing it for yourself how miserable Sica is? For god sake, Yul. Can't you see that she's trying to be nice to Oppa who is your own brother. She's already admitted to Yoona that she's got feelings for you and not Oppa. What more do you want from her? You want her to reject Oppa openly in school and make things difficult between you and Oppa? She's in a tight spot, Yul and with you avoiding her is making it worse." Sooyoung was trying to control her temper as she knows that being harsh on Yuri won't help either.

"By the way, Yul. I'm not sure if you've heard about this but Jessica has been receiving a lot of hate mails and sometimes even bullied in school. Especially when she's alone. Ppany told me before that she caught Jessica crying in the ladies with her uniform drenched with water. It seems that some girls followed her to the toilet and waited for her to go inside the cubicle before showering her with water, using a hose." Taeyeon informed Yuri.

"Mwo? They did that to Sica? What wrong had she done to them? She don't deserve that at all." Yuri sighed as she hold back her tears, feeling hurt that Jessica had to go through all that.

"She don't deserve it and I believe she's just pretending to be okay with it when she's not. What's worse is that even when we lied about you not being around us anymore because you are busy with the song, I think she knows that you're avoiding her and that I believe that hurts her more than all the hate that she's receiving right now. She thinks that you hate her." Sooyoung said.

"I don't hate her. I can never hate her." Yuri replied as she started to look up to the ceiling.

"But you're avoiding her. What happen to always loving and caring for her, Yul? You're not doing what you've told us before. Believe me when I said, all she needs right now is for you to be by her side." Taeyeon said.

Yuri didn't answer her friends as she just kept silent. After a while, Yuri picked up her guitar again and started to practice for the song as Taeyeon and Sooyoung could only shake their heads .