Keeping it inside

All my love is for you

At the States Airport

Tiffany and Yuri was seating at one of the cafe while waiting for the boarding time since Yuri will be flying back home. Yuri had to check-in an extra luggage, all thanks to Tiffany who had bought Christmas gifts for the girls and their families. Tiffany will only be back to Seoul next week. 

"Are you sure you don't want to fly back with me Fany-ah? Don't you miss your Taetae?" Yuri decided to tease Tiffany. The two of them had gotten closer to each other over the days especially with Taeyeon keep reminding Yuri to take care of Tiffany.

"I wish I could Yul. But Taetae doesn't allow me to." Tiffany sighed as Yuri gave a puzzled look, mouthing the word "wae" at her. "She said that although she misses me like crazy, she also wants me to spend more time with my family since I won't be seeing much of them soon."

"That's so expected of Tae. Always putting others before herself." Yuri smiled when she saw Tiffany grinning away like a silly kid. "Anyway, you bought give for everyone back home right? So where is mine?"

"I've packed everything in the luggage bag that I gave to you and yours is inside there too. By the way, did you get anything for Jessica and the rest of the girls?' Tiffany asked as she took a sip from her drink.

"I did. Mostly foodstuff and clothes for the girls and their families but for Jessica, I bought something special. Want me to show you?" Yuri asked as she took a box out from her backpack after Tiffany nodded in excitement.

http://img1.etsystatic.com/041/1/8281017/il_340x270.526079505_rtys.jpg

"Oh my gosh!! This is so beautiful Yul. A snowflake in a blue heart? Let me guess. The blue heart is you since blue is your favourite color and the snowflake is Jessi. Am I right?" Tiffany asked Yuri who was starting to blush. "Are you confessing Yul?"

"Huh?" Hearing the word confess, Yuri panic. She hasn't really though of confessing since the complicated situation between her, Jessica and Ji yong oppa. "I'm not, Fany-ah. Not when the situation is still hanging like this. I just find pendant beautiful, just like Sica." Yuri explained as she sighed.

"It's okay Yul. Hopefully everything will resolved soon. Don't give up and fight for it, okay." Tiffany tried to give encouragement to Yuri. Soon it was time to go as Yuri gave Tiffany a hug, thanking her for the time spend in the States and also promising Tiffany to make sure that Taeyeon does not skip meals.

********************************

At Hwang's House

Tiffany has been on the phone for the past 1hr with Taeyeon. Both of them has been calling each other almost everyday ever since the incident.

"Ppany-ah, aren't you going off to sleep?" Taeyeon asked as she looked at the wall clock in her bedroom and mentally calculate the time difference. "It's already close to 11pm there right?"

"Soon, Taetae. By the way, don't forget to take your christmas gift from Yuri. I bought for you, Hyoyeon, Appa and Umma too." Tiffany replied.

"Gifts for us? But that's not fair. I couldn't give you my gift." Taeyeon pouted but Tiffany was not able to see it. "Yuri just text me saying that she had just reached home. Appa Kwon fetched her from the airport."

"I wonder how Yuri will handle it, having to face her Ji yong Oppa after the confession. Even though when she was here and pretended to be smiling, I can feel that she's being troubled and keeping her feelings inside." Tiffany informed Taeyeon.

"Don't worry Ppany-ah. You've taken care of her there. Now it's Soo's and my turn to help her out. She's our best friend. We won't allow her to be miserable." Taeyeon explained to Tiffany.

"Taetae, you're amazing, do you know that? By the way, Daddy keeps asking about you and when you plan to meet him? I'm still wondering about the talk you had with him that was able to make him change his mind about us." Tiffany questioned Taeyeon.

"It's a secret, my love. You said I was amazing right? Maybe your dad thinks the same way too. Anyway, tell Daddy Hwang I'm sorry for not visiting and hopefully we could meet up soon." Taeyeon giggled. After a while, both decided to end the call since it's night time in the States and Taeyeon doesn't want Tiffany to stay up late.

********************************

At Kwon's house

Yuri had just finished unpacking her luggage. After messaging Sooyoung and Taeyeon to inform them that she had reached home, Yuri went to the living room to hand over the gifts that Tiffany bought for her family. She froze when she saw her Oppa on the way back to her room and was not sure how to react. After hearing her brother's confession that night, Yuri hasn't seen him yet up to the day she flew off to the States. She stopped walking when her brother spoke.

"Yuri-ah, are you girls having the after christmas gathering at Taeyeon's house like the usual?' Seeing no reaction from Yuri, Ji yong continued asking. "Will Jessica be there also?"

Yuri could feel the pain in her heart, hearing her brother asking about Jessica but she tried to calm herself down. "I'm not sure Oppa. I just got home remember."

"It's okay then. I'll text her later and ask her myself." Ji yong Oppa said as he walked back into his room.

Yuri"s POV:

Oppa will text Jessica later? Did they keep in touch when I'm not around? Did Jessica decided to accept Oppa? Is that why Jessica never contacted me at all when I was in the States? She's the only one who didn't text me even once. Maybe she was busy messaging Oppa. I think I should just keep the gift that I bought for her.

********************************

That night

KkabYul: Hello everybody. I miss you guys so much.

ByunTae: I miss you Yul.

ShikshinSoo: I don't. Hehehe. Just kidding.

DeerYoong: How have you been Yuri-unnie?

ChodingHyo: Where is my gift?

KkabYul: I'm fine Yoong. I'll pass you the gifts soon, Hyo. Along with gifts from Tiffany. She bought gifts for everyone including our parents.

ByunTae: My baby is so thoughtful. Now I miss her so much.

ChodingHyo: Unnie, stop it. We are living in the same house. It's bad enough that I have to hear you complaining about missing Fany-unnie everyday. Don't torment the rest.

ShikshinSoo: Baby? Eeewww. You just make me lose my appetite.

DeerYoong: Soo-unnie, you will never lose your appetite. You're a shikshin remember.

ByunTae: Guys, can I request something? Can we wait for Tiffany to come back before we have our after christmas gatherig?

DeerYoong: After christmas gathering? You guys have that?

KkabYul: Yes, we do. Usually it'll be one day after Christmas. Like Boxing Day. We will do our exchange gifts during the gathering, have something to eat and then party.

ShikshinSoo: But Fany will only be back the day after new year. That will be like Christmas and New Year gathering.

ChodingHyo: I think it's a good idea though. Two celebration in one night. Furthermore, Seohyun won't be around this week either. Am I right, Yoong?

DeerYoong: That's true. Seohyun is having a vacation with her family at a ski resort and will only be back on new year's eve. So I think postponing the gathering should be fine.

KkabYul: I'm fine with it.

ShikshinSoo: Really? Our kkabyul who always love to party, is fine with it? Are you sure you are okay, Yul?

KkabYul: Yah!! The one who likes to party is not me. It's Kim choding.

ByunTae: Are you talking about me?

ShikshinSoo: Not you midget. It's Hyoyeon. Anyway, since everyone is agreeable to it, then let's postpone the gathering.

********************************

Yuri's POV:

Lucky for me the gathering has been postponed. I'm not ready to see Jessica so soon even though I miss her so much. I'm afraid she will come up to me and say that she and Oppa are dating. Oh god! What if that is really happening? I guess all I can do is keep my feelings inside and never confess to her.

Sooyoung's POV:

Something doesn't seem right with Yuri just now. She seems a bit down and not excited for the gathering. She's usually the hyper one along with Hyoyeon. Is it because of Jessica? Knowing Yuri, she always keep her feelings hidden inside and pretend that everything is okay. I need to find out what is bothering her.

Yoona's POV:

Yuri-unnie doesn't sound as cheerful as before and I know it's got something to do with my unnie. I don't understand my unnie sometimes. She obviously has no feelings towards Ji yong Oppa but why does she still entertain his messages. I know she's trying to be nice since he is Yuri-unnie's brother but doesn't she realise that her actions might lead him on. Haikz.. I forgot to ask Yuri-unnie why she didn't reply to any of my unnie's text. Unnie has been complaining to me that Yuri-unnie didn't even reply to even one of her text while she was in the States. Did Yuri-unnie have a change of heart?