Surprises

All my love is for you

At the Kim's House

Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung were hanging out at Taeyeon's room. It was the last day of the semester before the summer break. The rest of the girls had gone home while Hyoyeon was hanging out at Yoona's place. The three of them were discussing about the short vacation to the beach trip.

"Soo, Tae. I need your help in something." Yuri said causing her two friends to look up. "I've not actually made a proper confession to Jessica even though we are together now. I need some ideas to come up with something."

"What? You haven't confessed yet but are already together like a couple?" Taeyeon was confused.

"What Yuri means is that they knew that they love each other but she wants to plan something romantic to make it a proper occasion for her to officially ask Jessica to be her girl even though we all know that she will say yes. It's all for the memories, Tae." Sooyoung said as she munched on the potato chips.

"Ohhh.. Like what I did for Ppany on her birthday. I already knew how she felt about me before the event, thanks to Sunny. So it made me more confident to confess to her." Taeyeon said as smiled, thinking of that wonderful day.

"Something like that. My storyline was not as smooth as yours, Tae and even though we've actually confessed our feelings for each other, the time and place was not that memorable for us. After resolving the matter with oppa, I didn't get any chance to think of something since we all got busy with school work. So this summer break, I'm going to give her a romantic surprise." Yuri said as she explained to both Taeyeon and Sooyoung about her plan.

"That's a great idea Yul. I'm sure Jessica will love it. Wow, I suddenly envy you both." Sooyoung said as she leaned to the headboard.

Grabbing the opportunity to question Sooyoung about her reaction at the patbingsoo shop that day, Yuri gave an eye signal to Taeyeon as both of them quickly jumped to Sooyoung's sides and grabbed both her arms and legs with Yuri on the right and Taeyeon on the left.

"Yah!!! What are the two of you trying to do? Let me go." Sooyoung tried to struggle but failed.

"Choi Sooyoung, are you hiding something from us behind your pile of potato chips?" Taeyeon tried to sound firm but laughed when Yuri ended up laughing at her funny question.

"Mwo? Hide what? I''ve got nothing to hide and I don't have a pile of potato chips.' Sooyoung replied as all 3 of them started to laugh again.

"Seriously Soo. Are you sure you are not hiding anything from us?' Yuri asked as Sooyoung quickly nodded her head. "Then why did you blush when Tiffany teased about you liking Sunny? Don't think that me and Tae didn't see your reaction. You can hide from the rest but you can't hide from your bestfriends, Soo."

"I.. I.." Sooyoung didn't know how to answer them as she looked down. Seeing Sooyoung suddenly stammering, both Taeyeon and Yuri released theri grips on her as they both sat in front of her instead.

"Take your time, Soo. We are both hear to give you a listening ear." Taeyeon said as she patted Sooyoung's arm while Yuri nodded her head.

"Is it weird if I find Sunny cute? I mean obviously she is especially when she does her aegyo. But it always makes me smile and I keep having this tingling feeling in my stomach as if someone was turning it inside out. Even though at times, she's quite intimidating but I kind of like it. She's smart, observant, caring and the best part is she's good with games. I've never enjoyed playing games as much as when I'm with her." Sooyoung said as she looked at Taeyeon and Yuri. "But I'm certain that I'm straight. I mean I don't have any likings for girls before. Unlike the two of you."

"Well, maybe your gay only for Sunny. Like how Ppany is gay only for me." Taeyeon said with a confident smirk.

"Yah,byuntae. Remove that smirk from your face. You look creepy." Yuri said as she shoved Taeyeon away with her feet. "Soo, if you really have feelings for Sunny, how about her? Do you think she's the same like you?"

"That's another problem. None of us is as observant as her and she's good at hiding her emotions. I'm not sure about anything." Sooyoung sighed.

"Don't worry Soo. We can always ask our girlfriends to help out. Right, Tae?" Yuri turned to look at Taeyeon.

"That's true. We can help out by trying to be more observant starting from right now but before that, you need to sort out your feelings first, Soo. Whether you really like her in that way, only you can know the answer. But one thing is for sure. You'll love food more than her." Taeyeon laughed as Sooyoung grabbed her collar while Yuri just laughed at the two of them.

********************************

At Yuri's beach house

The girls arrived at noon and started to help each other with their bags from the car. After thanking Mr Kim and Mr Kwon for sending them there, the girls walked into the house and gathered at the living room.

"So what are we going to do first?" Yuri asked as she scooted over for Jessica to sit beside her on the couch.

"Before that, can I share a room with Ppany?' Taeyeon said with a sheepish grin on her face.

"Yah, Byuntae. What's with the sudden mention of room? Aren't we suppose to sleep all together in the living room?" Sooyoung asked as she squinted her eyes at Taeyeon.

"Unnie must have something up her sleeves. Fany-unnie, you better be careful of your Taetae." Hyo said before a pillow flew and hit her face.

"Tae-unnie, no violence please. Anyway, shall we go out to the beach now since the weather is nice?" Seohyun suggested.

The rest of the girls agreed as they took turns to change their clothes to a much more comfortable ones. Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Yuri volunteered to stay behind to prepare some food before joining them later. Without the rest knowing, the three of them were actually planning to prepare for Yuri's event, that evening.

********************************

At the Beach

"Hey Tiff, do you find it weird that the 3 girls suddenly volunteered to prepare food for us? It reminds me of the time that Taeyeon did the surprise for you." Jessica asked as she lay down on one of the reclining chair.

"I'm not sure Jessi. Let's ask Sunny since she's always involve one way or another. Soonkyu!! Come here for a while." Tiffany called out to Sunny who was playing in the water with Yoona, Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

Hearing Tiffany calling her by her real name, Sunny gritted her teeth and marched towards her, pretending to be angry. As soon as she reached near them, Tiffany quickly apologised for her slip of toongue. Jessica then asked Sunny if she was aware of any mischievious plan that involve Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon. Sunny said that she's not aware of anything.

Soon the 3 mentioned suddenly appeared, bringing lots of food with them, making their girlfriends forgot  about their doubts. After a few hours at the beach, the girls decided to return to the house and washed up. They took turn to bathe, with Yuri stubbornly wanting to go first while Sooyoung and Taeyeon purposely made Jessica to be the last one to wash up. When Jessica was in the showers, Yuri explained what she was planning to do. She apologised to everyone saying that it was a last minute plan that only Taeyeon and Sooyoung was aware of. Taeyeon almost was nagged at by Tiffany for keeping it a secret but after seeing Taeyeon's puppy eyes, she didn't do so. As Yuri left the house with Sooyoung, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon, the rest of them started to do as planned.

30 mins later, Jessica exited the bathroom feeling curious at the quiet surroundings. As she walked to the living room, Sunny shoved a blue with white flowers design dress that goes down to the knee level to her and asked her to put it on. Sunny said that she's not going to answer any questions as she rushed Jessica to change into the dress. After changing in the bathroom, instead of Sunny waiting outside the door, it was now Tiffany who smiled at Jessica. She dragged Jessica out and asked her to sit on the couch. Tiffany starts to apply makeup on Jessica and did her hair. Jessica was too shocked with all that was happening that it left her speechless. Once Tiffany was done, Yoona came up to them and took Jessica's hand leading her out of the house towards the beach. At this point, Jessica couldn't take it anymore.

"Yoona-yah, what is happening? Where are you taking your unnie to?" Jessica asked while pouting.

"Just a little bit more Unnie. Someone has spend a lot of effort planning all this for you." Yoona replied with a cheeky grin.

"Someone plan all this? Yuri? Is it her?" Jessica asked as she looked at her sister. Yoona could only smiled as she was amazed that her sister could guess it so accurately.

Soon they reached an area of the beach that was more private than the one that they went to earlier on. Smiling widely in front of them was none other than Kwon Yuri who was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with jeans. Yoona handed over Jessica's hands to Yuri who took it and put it on her arms. Yoona turned and walked away leaving them alone. Jessica didn't say anything as she was mesmerised, looking at Yuri being all charming. Yuri then pulled Jessica to a table for two.

http://jamaicainn.com/images/dining/beach-dining.jpg

"Oh my god? Did you plan all this Yuri?' Jessica asked as Yuri pulled out a chair for her to sit. When Yuri nodded, Jessica squealed in happiness as she grabbed Yuri's neck and gave her a kiss on the cheek."Thank you Seobang. It's romantic and I love it." Jessica suddenly heard people giggling and turned around. She was shocked to see Taeyeon and Hyoyeon at a corner, standing behind a table that was filled with foodstuff. Just a few steps away from the Kim siblings, Seohyun was seated at another table that has a laptop with speakers attached to it. Seohyun waved at Jessica as she concentrated back to the laptop as instrumental sounds could be heard being played from it.

"Taeyeon and Hyoyeon will be our chefs for tonight but the menu is kind of fix since both of them only know how to cook a few dishes." Yuri grinned towards the Kim siblings who showed her their fists. Yuri quickly turned back to look at Jessica. "Seohyun will be in charge of the romantic music you are hearing right now. And.." Yuri suddenly clapped her hands as Sooyoung appeared out of nowhere and bowed to them. "Sooyoung will be our waitress."

Jessica who initially was shocked when Sooyoung suddenly appeared, couldn't hide her smile as she took Yuri's hand and thanked her for all the effort. As the two of them enjoyed the night after having their dinner, the other girls who were there went back to the house to give them some privacy.