You and me

All my love is for you

Graduation Day

The girls had just ended their performance and were resting at the waiting room when the door open, revealing a smiling Ji yong holding a bouquet of flowers. The girls greeted him before turning their attention to Yuri and Jessica who were sitting beside each other. Seeing her Oppa, Yuri sighed knowing that he's there to look for Jessica. Yuri turned to look at Jessica who doesn"t seem excited too as Ji yong walked up to them. 

"Great performance girls and Jessica, this is for you." Ji yong handed the flowers to Jessica.

Jessica turned to look at Yuri as if asking for opinion to whether should she accept the flowers. Yuri understood Jessica's eye contact and nodded her head slightly. "Thanks Oppa." Jessica bowed her head to Ji yong.

"I hope you'll give me a chance Sica. Today is already my last day in school and by next month, I'll be going to Japan since I've managed to get into the university there. I hope before I leave, you'll give me an answer that will make me a happy man." Ji yong said as he smiled at Jessica.

Hearing what Ji yong Oppa said, Yuri suddenly felt hurt and angry at the same time. She looked down, with clenched fists while Jessica suddenly stood up in front of Ji yong.

"Oppa, I've given you my answer before and it will still remain the same. I'm sorry but I can't return your feelings." Jessica replied as she looked down.

"But I thought you... I mean you always accept my flowers and chocolates. You even allow me to send you home. Doesn't that mean anything?" Ji yong was clearly upset as his tone of voice showed his sadness.

"I've always treated you like an elder brother. I didn't want to reject your gifts openly in front of other students. I don't want to embarass you in any way. About you sending me home, I only agreed because you said that you didn't mind sending me, Yoona and Seohyun home too." Jessica explained.

"Feelings can change Sica. Just give me a chance." Ji yong was feeling more desperate to change Jessica's mind.

"My feelings won't change Oppa because my heart already belongs to someone else even before you confessed the first time." Jessica said.

"Really? But why didn't you just tell me the truth then? Why wait until now and whos' that lucky guy?" Ji yong was starting to get angry due to jealousy.

"I didn't tell you that time because I was still not sure if my feelings for that person will be reciprocate but now, I knew that she loves me too." Jessica smiled as she looked at Yuri, who was still looking down.

"She? It's a girl?" Ji yong was shocked as he followed Jessica's eyes and realised that she was looking at Yuri. "Yuri? You are in love with Yuri?"

Hearing her name, Yuri looked up to see both Jessica and Ji yong Oppa looking at her. Jessica was smiling but Oppa was glaring at Yuri and Jessica. Yuri automatically stood in front of Jessica by instinct protectively. "Oppa, I can explain."

"You!! My own sister.. With the girl that I like.. Behind my back.." Ji yong Oppa pointed his finger at Yuri before he suddenly grabbed Yuri's collar and dragged her out of the room. When the other girls tried to stop him, Ji yong just glared at them while Yuri assured them that she'll be fine.

********************************

In one of the classroom

As the two siblings arrived inside, Ji yong shoved Yuri to a chair, asking her to sit down while he took another chair and sat facing her. The two of them were having a staring competition until Yuri gave in.

"Oppa, I don't want us to go against each other like this." Yuri said as she sighed. "But I also don't intent to give up on Jessica. So you tell me what I should do now?"

"You both are girls Yuri-ah. How can you be together? It's going to be tough. Are you willing to let Jessica go through all that?" Ji yong asked as his gaze turn softer. He admitted that he was upset at first and wanted to lash out at Yuri but seeing her sister's face, he couldn't bring himself to do so.

"I know it's going to be tough but I'll be there for her. As long as she loves me, I'll make sure she'll be safe in my arms. I'll protect, love and care for her." Yuri said as she confidently looked into her brother's eyes.

"You really love her a lot, don't you?" Ji yong asked as Yuri nodded her head. "Honestly, when she rejected me the first time, I've lost hope already. But since she's still not attached yet and the fact that she didn't say anything about liking you, I thought I should try again. I didn't know that her heart was already stolen by my own sister." Ji yong chuckled to himself.

"I'm sorry Oppa. Please don't blame Jessica. If only I had the courage to confess to her much earlier, she would've known about my feelings beforehand and could have given you a proper explanation then. But we really didn't expect you to confess again in front of everyone in school." Yuri explained.

"Love it's not something that can be forced. Since both of you love each other, I don't think I've got the right to stand in the way. I admit that I'm hurt but losing the girl I like to my own sister, at least I'm confident that you'll take care of her well. Word of advice from your brother, the road ahead might be bumpy but have faith in your love and everything will run smoothly." Ji yong said as he ruffled Yuri's head.

Yuri was touched by her Oppa's words. She felt grateful that her brother was so understanding and supportive of her. She felt bad for hurting him that she started to cry. Seeing her sister crying, Ji yong quickly hugged her and patted her back until someone suddenly pushed him to the ground.

"Oppa!! What did you do to Yuri? Why is she crying? Are you hurt Seobang?" Jessica was screaming at Ji yong as she hugged Yuri protectively. The rest of the girls also rushed into the classroom and stood around them. Ji yong looked around him and started laughing, causing the rest of them to be confuse.

"Sicababy, I'm fine. Oppa is just try to console me. He has given us his blessings." Yuri looked at Jessica and smiled as she bend down to help her Oppa up. "What's so funny Oppa?"

"Your friends look like a group of gangsters, waiting to beat me up. Scary but your girlfriend is more violent since she could push me to the ground. Good luck my lil sister or should I say, Kwon Seobang." Ji yong oppa grinned at Yuri while Jessica blushed and hide behind Yuri as the rest laughed.

********************************

A few months later

The girls were getting busier as they prepare for their last year in high school. Summer break is coming soon but none of them were planning of any vacation as they were too focus in studies. Even Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun were dragged along to the library to study although Seohyun doesn't mind it at all. Ji yong has already started his university in Japan. Taeyeon and Tiffany were always clingy to each other while Yuri will always take care of Jessica who prefers to sleep than study. Sooyoung was multi-tasking between eating, studying and playing games while Sunny will accompany her at times. A week before the summer break, the girls were hanging out at their favourite patbingsoo shop.

"Nobody is seriously planning about any kind of vacation? This is so boring. Since when did all the unnies turn into nerds?" Hyoyeon said bluntly.

"I'll make sure we won't be like them when we go to our 3rd year of high school, Hyo. We will be playing hard and studying hard." Yoona said confidently as she gave Hyoyeon a high-five.

"And I'll make sure you both will be doing just that. Any drop in the grades will have a severe punishment." Seohyun said with a stern look. Both Yoona and Hyoyeon looked at her with their mouth opened and shaking their heads.

"We could have a short vacation if you guys are agreeable. We can go back to my beach house on one of our weekends.' Yuri said as she feed a spoonful of patbingsoo to the lazy Jessica. "What do you think, Sicababy?"

"I'll just follow where you go, Seobang." Jessica replied after swallowing the food.

"Aiishh, so chessy. What's with the Sicababy and the Seobang?" Taeyeon started to tease them as she looked away once she saw Jesica glaring at her.

"You've got no right to tease them when you are so clingy to Tiffany, Tae. Not much of difference from my point of view." Sunny said as Taeyeon pouted but she stopped when Tiffany kissed her cheeks.

"Yah!! No skinship and no PDA when I'm eating. It's making me lose my appetite." Sooyoung said as she started to eat on her 3rd bowl of patbingsoo. The rest of the girls looked at her with their jaws dropped before they started to laugh at her. "Wae? Why are you all laughing?"

"You losing your appetite is like saying you have a crush on Sunny which means it's impossible." Tiffany said as she started to clap her hands and laugh again.

Sooyoung  felt her cheeks starting to get hot so she quickly looked down and pretended to be busy eating her patbingsoo but her reaction did not go unnoticed from Yuri's and Taeyeon's eyes. The two of them gave each other an eye signal, showing that they both knew Sooyoung was hiding something from them and they were going to find out what it was.