First Impression

All my love is for you

Present Time

The Kim family was having their breakfast when the doorbell rang. Hyoyeon went to open the door to welcome a sleepy looking Yuri into the house. After greeting good morning to everyone, Yuri slumped to the chair, clearly showing exhaustion as Umma Kim went to the kitchen to get Yuri a drink.

"Yuri, how come you look so tired? It's only the 2nd day of school reopens but you look like you are already exhausted out." Mr Kim asked Yuri with concern.

"Appa Kim, my oppa is driving me nuts. He keep asking me to listen to his new song since last week and it's the same song over and over again. He says he need to perfect it for his opening show at our school function. Thanks, Umma Kim." Yuri replied to Mr Kim's question and also thanked Mrs Kim who appeared with the drink for her.

"Oppa is performing at the welcoming party for our new students in school?" Taeyeon asked looking interested in the topic. "Do you think he can help us to get slots for us to perform?"

Yuri almost choked on her drink when she heard Taeyeon's request. "What do you mean by us? I've got no interest in performing in front of the students." Yuri replied while shaking her head in disagreement.

"Wae, Yul-unnie? If you all are performing, maybe I can take part too." Hyoyeon was getting excited thinking about it.

"That's because your Yul-unnie here has stage fright, even though we all know how good she is when she's dancing." Taeyeon teased Yuri who threatened to knock her head by showing her fist to Taeyeon.

Both of them continue to tease each other until the doorbell rang again. They both turn to Hyoyeon automatically, as if telling her to go and open the door again. Hyoyeon sighed and dragged her feet to open the door. Mrs Choi came in, looking all flustered while Sooyoung was behind her looking undisturbed and busy munching away her sandwich.

"Good morning everyone. I'm sorry for troubling you so early in the morning but Mr Kim, is it possible for you to drive me and Soo to Seoul Hospital?" Mrs Choi asked Mr Kim as soon as she stepped into the house.

"Hospital? Is everything okay, Choi? Yeobo, hurry up and get ready to send them. Seems like it's urgent." Mrs Kim quickly pushed Mr Kim off the table and asked him to get ready.

"My dad fainted early this morning. His heartbeat is very weak at the moment. Furthermore, my brother and his family has just arrived from the States and they are on the way to the hospital too." Mrs Choi explained to Mrs Kim as they waited for Mr Kim.

"Hey Soo, I guess you won't be attending school today then." Taeyeon turned and looked at Sooyoung who was just standing at the door since just now.

"Umma will inform Mr Park later on. I'll see you both in the evening okay and don't misbehave when I'm not around." Sooyoung nagged at both Yuri and Taeyeon, resulting them to stuck out their tongues to her.

After Mrs Choi and Sooyoung left with Mr Kim, the Kim siblings and Yuri bid farewell to Mrs Kim to start their journey to school. As usual, they will be playing around, throwing small stones and wooden sticks at each other but Taeyeon will always be the target since Hyoyeon and Yuri are fast runners compared to her.

********************************

At Soshi High School

Since the 3 of them arrived to school 20 mins earlier due to all the chasing around earlier, they decided to rest for a while at the school canteen while they wait for the school bell to ring. As usual, both Taeyeon and Yuri had their eyes fixed to the canteen entrance while they watched the students going in and out of the canteen. Hyoyeon saw what her unnies were doing, shook her head and told them that she's going off first to wander around the school.

"Taengoo-ah, it seems like there isn't any interesting students around." Yuri turned to Taeyeon as she placed her elbows on the table.

"I guess so. No one seem to attract my...." Taeyeon suddenly stopped talking.

Yuri followed Taeyeon's gaze and turn to the front when she noticed Taeyeon's mouth suddenly stayed wide open. Yuri saw two girls standing near the canteen entrance, looking around as if they were searching for something. Yuri was also in shocked when she saw how beautiful both girls were.

Taeyeon's POV:

I thought today will be another boring day until I saw her coming through the canteen door. Her red-dyed straight hair was flawless and when I saw her tucked in one side of her hair behind her ear, I couldn't take my eyes away from her. My mind was full with unanswered questions. Where did this angel came from? Is she a student here? What is her name? Oh noooo... Is she walking towards me? What am I suppose to do? Should I smile or should I pretend not to see? And the most important thing, why is my heartbeat getting faster?

Yuri's POV:

No wonder Taeyeon could not close . Even I was shocked myself. I've not seen these girls around before. I'm confident about that because nobody will be able to miss out these two girls especially if one of them was blonde while the other had a red-colored hair. Both of them are are beautiful in their own way but that blonde girl seems to give off a cold aura around her. Is she a princess? Because she sure act like one. Interesting. Oh my god.. they are approaching us and this Taeyeon is such an embarassment. Can't she close already? Is she starting to drool?

Yuri quickly nudged Taeyeon at her side. Taeyeon felt it and turned to look at Yuri, who was showing a sign as if asking her to close . Taeyeon quickly do so and pretend to look somewhere else. Both of them waited until the other two girls came nearer.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Tiffany and this is my friend Jessica. Both of us are actually transfer students and today is our first day in school. We kind of lost our way and are looking for the principal's office. Will you be able to help us?" the red-haired girl introduced herself, while giving her eyesmile to both Yuri and Taeyeon.

"......" Taeyeon was too mesmerised with her smile that she didn't realise she was spacing out.

"Tae.. Taengoo.. Kim Taeyeon!" Yuri's whisper turn to shouts as Taeyeon finally broke out from her daze. Yuri bowed her head awkwardly to Tiffany and Jessica, dying of embarassment from Taeyeon's reaction.

"Looking for the toilet is it? You just have to proceed straight from here and after the first pillar..." Taeyeon starts to blabber on, dorkily smiling as the 3 girls looked at her in shocked.

Yuri slapped her own forehead and quickly covered Taeyeon's mouth. "Sorry about that. My friend here is still not fully awake yet. The principal's office is right at the end of the first right turn after u exit from the canteen. I apologised once again." Yuri bowed again and pushed Taeyon's head down to bow along while her other hand was still covering Taeyeon's mouth.

Both Tiffany and Jessica giggled looking at the two dorky girls and after saying their thanks, they left the canteen to proceed to the principal's office.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon!! What the heck was that? Toilet? Did you even pay attention to what she said earlier on? I've never felt so embarassed in my life before. How am I suppose to face Jessica again?" Yuri start to nag at Taeyeon who was smirking at her.

"Mwo? Since when do you know how to be embarass? And why are you only worried about facing Jessica? As far as I remembered, there were two girls just now.' Taeyeon pointed a finger at Yuri as if accusing her of being suspicious.

Before Taeyeon could tease Yuri further, the school bell rang and Yuri quickly to the opportunity to ran off towards their classroom, leaving a slow Taeyeon behind who was trying to catch up with her.

********************************

In front of the principal's office

Tiffany and Jessica arrived after following the direction given by Yuri. They saw Yoona seating outside the office, grinning away but her grin was quickly erased off when she saw Jessica giving her the icy glare. The truth is, the three of them had gone to school together earlier on but when they reached the school gate, Yoona had to go to the ladies urgently. She just ran off into the school before her unnies could say anything without realising that she was holding on to the paper with directions to the principal's office in her schoolbag. Since Tiffany and Jessica were very bad at directions, both of them ended up lost. Yoona realised her mistake and quickly apologised to her unnies.

Tiffany's POV:

That short girl is really cute especially when she was smiling dorkily, showing off her one-sided dimple. Too bad I didn't get to know her name and which class she's in. Is she even a student here because she looks too young to be in high school though. She and her friend seems nice and fun to hang out with. I just hope I could meet her again.

Jessica's POV:

I'm so tired from walking around so much just to look for the principal's office. This is all Yoona's fault. I'm going to ask her to give me a piggyback home later on. Luckily we met those two girls at the canteen just now and although they behave weirdly, especially the shorter girl, thanks to them we manage to find the office.

While Tiffany and Jessica were busy with their own thoughts, Yoona called out to them. Apparently, the principal had asked them to come in. After a short briefing with regards to the school rules and regulations whereby Tiffany and Jessica were informed to re-dye their hair color to a much toned down color, the girls were brought to their classrooms. Tiffany also informed the principal that Sunny was not able to attend school that day as she had to attend an urgent family matter.