Here for you

All my love is for you

At the dancing studio

It's the 1st time that the girls were gathered to practice for the song that they will be performing. Ever since the talk with Sooyoung and Taeyeon, Yuri had decided to stop hiding away and has gone back to hang out with them again. Even though Yuri was still quite distant and awkward around Jessica just like how they were when they first make friends, Jessica was happy to be able to see her around. Jessica wanted so badly to hug Yuri everytime she sees her and to tell Yuri how much she missed the younger girl but Jessica knew that it's not the right time to do so. Jessica blamed herself for whatever that happened. She was reminded of the talk she had with Sunny and Tiffany a few days back.

Flashback:

Jessica had stayed over at Sunny's house during the weekend. Along with Tiffany, they were suppose to go shopping but the recent happenings had made them lose their mood to shop. The 3 girls were in the bedroom, sitting on the bed while leaning against the headboard.

"Jessi, how have you been coping lately?" Sunny asked with a worried tone.

"I'm fine Sunny. Don't worry okay." Jessica tried to smile as sincere as she could but failed.

"You always say that but we know you're not, so stop trying to act tough in front of us. I don't want to find you crying alone in the ladies again and I can't believe that stupid Kwon Yuri has been avoiding you for the past 1 month." Tiffany was clearly not happy with all that is happening, especially with Yuri's attitude.

"It's not Yuri's fault. It's mine. I didn't take your's and Yoona's advice about not misleading Oppa on. I just thought that since I've made it clear to him about my feelings towards him, he will just treat me as a friend. I didn't expect him to go to the extent to actually confessed again in school." Jessica explained.

"If you've made it clear to him, why do you still accept his flowers, chocolates and even to the extent of sending you home? The rumours that you and Oppa are a couple are spreading like fire in school." Tiffany asked Jessica.

"But I'm not the only one that Oppa sends home. Yoona and Seohyun were always with me. Why do they have to spread the rumours as if we are together when we are not? I accepted Oppa's flowers and chocolates because I just treat it as a gesture from a friend. You don't expect me to reject him openly, right? Furthermore, he is Yuri's brother." Jessica sighed.

"Sica, tell me honestly. Do you have any feelings for Oppa?" Sunny asked Jessica to which she instantly shake her head. "How about Yuri?"

When she heard Yuri's name, instantly her tears dropped as she nodded her head. Sunny patted her back and asked why did she cry. "I missed her. I miss hearing her voice, miss seeing her dorky behaviour, miss her teasing me and her cheeky grin. I miss Yuri. And what I miss the most is her caring side."

"Sica, you need to do something about Oppa first. It's obvious that he's still hoping that you'll accept his feelings and as long as you don't try to resolve it, things will forever be left hanging." Tiffany said as Jessica nodded her head.

********************************

Present Time:

(Author's note: This is the song that they're going to perform.)

As the girls listen to the song and read through the lyrics, Jessica could feel that her tears were on the verge of flowing out. Just by reading through the lyrics of the song, Jessica could already understand the emotions that Yuri was trying to convey. As the song came to an end, Jessica suddenly stood up and ran out of the room. Her tears were already flowing out but she didn't want any of them to see her crying. Seeing Jessica running out, Tiffany and Yoona stood up instantly to go after her but they stopped right at the door when they heard Yuri's voice.

"Let me go after her. You guys stay here. I'll bring her back." Yuri stood up and walked towards the door. Yoona tapped Yuri on the shoulder and whispered good luck to her as Yuri replied with a thanks and started running out of the room. Yuri went to the ladies thinking that Jessica might be in there but she found nobody. As she ran along the school's corridor, she started to get panic when she still couldn't find Jessica until she saw the door leading to the school's rooftop slightly ajar. Yuri smiled to herself, feeling relieved as she realised where Jessica had went.

*******************************

At the rooftop

Jessica's POV:

I'm sorry Yuri. I didn't mean to hurt you this way. I've already told Oppa about how I felt about him. I thought he understood. I didn't expect him to do this. I understand why you avoided me. It must be because of the rumours I guess. You probably were hurt hearing how others presume that me and Oppa are dating when we are not. I don't know what to do Yuri-ah. You don't know how much I missed you.

Jessica was sitting on a bench at the rooftop, lose in her own thoughts until she heard a familiar voice.

"Sica." Yuri was standing behind Jessica who was backfacing her.

Hearing Yuri's voice, Jessica instantly turned around and her tears starts to fall again. Seeing Jessica crying, Yuri automatically step forward and hugged Jessica, rubbing her back and trying to stop her from crying.

"Mianhae Sica-yah. Mianhae. I'm sorry for avoiding you all this while and leaving you to face all this alone. Please forgive me." Yuri said as she moved back a bit to wipe the tears from Jessica's eyes.

"I missed you, Yuri-ah. You don't have to apologise. I've never blame you for anything but please don't avoid or ignore me anymore." Jessica looked at Yuri with pleading eyes.

"I'll be here Sica. I promise." Yuri looked into Jessica eyes and smiled. Seeing Jessica looking so fragile at that moment, it hurts her a lot. Yuri felt the need to protect her and without thinking, she felt the courage to say out her true feelings. "I love you Sica. Always will so then ever think that I hate you. I'm sorry for not being there for you the past 1 month. You don't deserve all the mistreatments that those girls are giving you. You are a much better person than what they have said of you."

Hearing all those words especially when Yuri's holding her in her arms, made Jessica blushed and for the first time after a very long time, Jessica felt happy and she smiled back at Yuri. "Are you confessing to me Kwon Yuri?" Jessica decided to tease Yuri.

Realising what she had just said, Yuri panic as she thought that she had unintentionally made Jessica felt uncomfortable. "I'm sorry. I.. I know this is not the right time to actually say those words, especially with the fact that my own Oppa is trying to woo you. At this moment now, all I want is to stay by your side."

"Yuri-ah, there's no such thing as 'the right time' when it comes to love. My feelings are for you and not Ji yong Oppa. But I'll wait until you are ready. For now, let's take things slow and see how things go. I still need to solve my issue with Ji yong Oppa but I hope it won't affect your relationship with him. The last thing I want to happen is for you two to have siblings rivalry because of me. But I'm happy now since you've promised to be by my side." Jessica hugged Yuri tightly.

"Thank you for being so understanding and for returning my feelings. You complete me, Sicababy." Yuri said with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Sicababy?!!" Loud gasps could be heard after that. Yuri and Jessica turned around to see a group of familiar looking girls near the rooftop entrance.

"Yah!! Why are you guys here?" Yuri shouted at the giggling group as she stood in front of Jessica who was leaning on her back, blushing due to the teasing of the girls.

"Because you and your Sicababy went missing for 30 mins." Taeyeon said with a cheeky smile as the rest continued laughing.

"Unnie, are you and Yuri-unnie together already?" Yoona asked as she smiled at the two of them.

Jessica shake her head and turned to look at Yuri who just smiled at her. "We both still got some issue to resolve first but at least, Yuri has promised to stay by my side." Jessica blushed again.

"About time you start showing you cared, Yuri. I'm still not happy about the fact that you 'disappeared' for the past 1 month." Tiffany glared at Yuri as she folded her arms.

"I'm sorry everyone. I'm sorry for acting the way I did. Running away was not going to solve anything. Thanks to my two best friends, Soo and Tae, I've realised my mistake and I'm here to make amends to all, especially to Sica." Yuri said as she looked down feeling guilty.

"As long as you realise your mistakes, I guess you are forgiven. Right, unnies?" Seohyun looked to all the rest of the girls who nodded and smiled at Yuri. Yuri said her thanks to all of them as she put her arms on Jessica and hugged her from the sides.

"Does this mean, we are not going to punch Oppa in his face?" Hyoyeon asked with poker face.

"Mwo? Punch Oppa?" Yuri was clueless as she was not aware of the conversation that the girls had without her and Jessica involved.

"Hyoyeon-ah, why do you always speak without thinking?" Sunny said as she shake her head.

"Because her brain is slower than ." Yoona replied. "Like her unnie's slow growth." Sooyoung added on as she smirked at Taeyeon and gave Yoona a high-five.

In less tha a minute, all hell broke out as the Kim siblings ran after Yoona and Sooyoung who dragged Sunny along. They ran out from the rooftop towards the dancing studio with Tiffany running after Taeyeon and Seohyun who went after them to make sure no violence are involved. Yuri and Jessica took their time walking to the studio, holding each other hands and enjoying the short peaceful moment they had to themselves