The Plan

All my love is for you

At the Kim's house

Today is the first weekend of their summer break. The girls have decided to go to the amusement park together. All of them had gathered at Taeyeon's house except for Yuri. Mr Kim had volunteered to bring the girls to the park since he owned a 7-seater car. The girls were sitting around in the living room while waiting for Yuri when Yoona asked a question.

"Tae-unnie, will all of us be able to fit your dad's car since there will be 9 of us including your dad."

"Yuri will be riding here so one of us can ride with her as companion." The moment Taeyeon finished her sentence, loud gasps can be heard coming from Sunny and Tiffany.

"Yul rides? That's so cool." Sunny exclaimed as she and Tiffany starts fangirling over Yuri.

When Taeyeon saw that, she started to feel a bit jealous as she folded her arms and looked away. Sooyoung, sensing that Taeyeon is unhappy, giggled at her bestfriend and decided to .

"Hey Tiffany, do you like to ride bikes?" Sooyoung asked to which Tiffany nodded her head. "Do you want to ride with Yuri later? Too bad, Taeyeon got short legs so she can't own one." Sooyoung laughed when she saw Taeyeon glaring at her and only stopped when a pillow hit her face. "Yah!!"

Tiffany saw what Taeyeon did to Sooyoung and seeing Taeyeon's angry face, Tiffany realised that Taeyeon was not happy. "But I rather take the car so that I can be with Taetae." she smiled at Taeyeon who instantly blushed and pretend to look away.

"Hello everyone. Sorry I'm late. So does anyone wants to ride with me?" Yuri appeared in the living room, holding on to 2 helmets.

"Sica-unnie, why don't you ride with Yuri-unnie? She's got a nice white bike, which is your favourite color.' Yoona suggested while giving Yuri a cheeky grin.

"But I can't sleep if I'm riding on a bike." Jessica answered with a pout.

"Even if you ride in the car, we won't allow you to sleep so it doesn't make a difference." Sooyoung answered, trying to help Yoona out when she saw what Yoona was trying to do.

In the end, Jessica agreed to ride on the bike. Yuri couldn't stop herself from smiling widely as she informed Mr Kim that she will meet the rest at the entrance of the amusement park and promised him to ride safely.

(Below is the picture of Yuri's bike)

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/crubrandt/DSC00108.jpg

********************************

Inside the car

Hyoyeon was seated in front, beside her dad while at the back was Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny with the back rows occupied by Sooyoung and Yoona. The two shikshins were busy munching away when Taeyeon turned around to face Sooyoung who was seated directly behind her. Both of them was facing the windows since they were seated near the door and started to whisper to each other.

"Pssst.. Soo. I need your help and keep your tone down. I don't want anyone else to hear." Taeyeon said.

"What kind of help?" Sooyoung asked as she continue to munch on the potato chips.

"Next weekend is Fany's birthday and I was thinking of doing something special for her." Taeyeon whispered, making sure that Tiffany was still busy talking to Sunny.

"A confession?" Sooyoung asked as Taeyeon nodded her head. "That's awesome, Tae. Of course I'll help. Do you have any plans about what you want to do?'

"I have something in mind but at the moment I need you to help me by capturing photos of Fany and maybe videos too for today's outing without her noticing. I'll think about what else to do later on." Taeyeon explained as she handed over her DSLR camera to Sooyoung.

"Hey, what are the two of you whispering about?" Sunny suddenly asked, startling both Sooyoung and Taeyeon who pretended to talk about the weather outside and also the DSLR camera. In Sunny's mind, she knew her cousin was up to something and made a mental note to ask her about it later.

********************************

At the Amusement Park

The girls have been to a lot of rides and enjoying themselves until they decided to take a break and grab some food before continuing. They entered a fast food restaurant and after finding a place to settle down, Sunny volunteered to take their orders as she dragged Sooyoung and Taeyeon along with her.

"Okay, spill it both of you." Sunny said the moment they've ordered the food and waiting for it at the counter. Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked at her with a confused look, not understanding what she meant. "I know both of you were hiding something earlier on in the car and unless you want me to drag Fany into this, you better start talking."

When Taeyeon realised that her plans might be in jeopardy if Tiffany was involved, she quickly explain everything to Sunny. Taeyeon asked Sunny to promise to keep it a secret from Tiffany and also asked for any ideas to help her out.

"Why did you decide to confess, Tae? Aren't you afraid to lose her friendship if she rejects you?" Sunny decided to test Taeyeon.

"Well, a good friend of mine said if I don't confess, I'll never know what she feels about me and if Fany really values me even as a friend, hopefully I won't lose her. I don't want to live in regret, thinking about things that could have happen." Taeyeon answered with confidence.

"Just for your info Tae, I believe you won't be rejected." Sunny smiled at Taeyeon.

"Hey.. why don't we have the celebration next week at the beach since we are planning to go there anyway?" Sooyoung said. "We can stay over a night at Yuri's beach house there and make use of the place."

"Yuri has a beach house?!!' Sunny was shocked to hear about it.

"Yes. Her parents gave it to her during her 15th birthday. Her bike was her 16th birthday." Taeyeon said as they collected their food. "Yuri's family is actually quite well-to-do since her dad owns a shipping company but Yuri has never showed off her wealth. Unless she is really late to school, she will usually leave her bike at my place and walk to school together with us. She's a great and humble person and we are proud to have her as our friend."

"Jessica is so lucky." Sunny said as she walked off towards the table leaving a stunned Taeyeon who turned to look at Sooyoung.

"There's nothing that you can hide from her. You are lucky that she's not your cousin." Sooyoung sighed.

********************************

At the Choi's House

It was 2 days before the beach trip and Sunny was playing games with Sooyoung when the doorbell rang. Sooyoung opened the door to let Taeyeon and Yuri in.

"Hi Sunny. Glad you can make it. How did you manage to shake off Fany and Sica?" Taeyeon asked as she looked around the house.

"I told them to go shopping since I wanted to play games with my dear cousin." Sunny said.

"Sunny, the game addict." Sooyoung came out from the kitchen, carrying a tray of drinks and some sandwiches.

"Soo, I need your help with something since I'm not good with gadgets and I need to check on the progress for Fany's surprise birthday party." Taeyeon said. Ever since the talk at the fast food restaurant, Sunny, Sooyoung and Yuri have been helping Taeyeon with her plan. "Can I take a look at the photos and videos that you've taken of Fany that day?"

"Don't worry Tae. I've already ordered a cake to have it delivered to Yuri's beach house." Sunny informed Taeyeon.

"And I've already prepared all the the stuff for decorations and other things just like what you wanted." Yuri voiced out.

"Awesome. All is left is my little surprise for her. So remember guys, on that day itself, we will head out to the beach first while me, Soo and Yul will offer to bring our stuff to the beach house. After 30 mins, Sunny will pretend to be worried about us not coming out so you ask Fany to check it out. When you see Fany enters the house, you will quickly gather the rest and bring them to the back door to meet up with Soo and Yul. Is everyone clear about this?" Taeyeon asked as she looked at her friends who nodded at the same time.