Summer Break Festival

All my love is for you

In a room backstage

The girls were waiting for their turn to perform. The festival has just started 15 mins ago. Sooyoung's and Taeyeon's handphones has been beeping non-stop. Seems like Sunny and Tiffany has been texting them asking about their whereabouts. Yuri looked at her two friends with envy as she just stared at her handphone, hoping that a certain someone will at least text her once.

"Hey Yul-unnie, what's with the sad face? Tae-unnie and Soo-unnie seems so busy right now with their handphones." Hyoyeon asked Yuri as she walked into the room with Yoona. The two of them had gone out to grab a few bottles of water.

"They are busy because their 'girlfriend' is looking for them. Unlike me, who has no one special." Yuri answered with a sad tone.

"Hey, Sunny is not my girlfriend. She's my cousin okay." Sooyoung retorted as she tried to kick Yuri's legs.

"If Tiffany is my girlfriend then Jessica should be your girlfriend too." Taeyeon smirked as she tried to tease Yuri who showed her a fist.

"Wait. Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica? They are your girlfriends?" Yoona asked them with a puzzled look.

"Anniyo. Me and Sunny are cousins. But these two have feelings for Tiffany and Jessica." Sooyoung quickly explained before Yuri and Taeyeon managed to cover .

"Yah!! Big-mouthed shikshin." Both Yuri and Taeyeon glared at Sooyoung.

"That's funny. All the 3 unnies didn't say anything to me about their girlfriends though." Yoona frowned as if in deep thoughts.

"Unnies?" The rest of the girls turn to look at Yoona with puzzled looks. Hyoyeon turned to Yoona and asked "Do you know them, Yoong?"

"Of course. Sica-unnie is my elder sister and Sunny-unnie along with Fany-unnie are her bestfriends. All of us moved to Seoul together." Yoona replied. "So you mean the Taetae that Fany-unnie is always mentioning is Tae-unnie?" Yoona started to laugh when she saw Taeyeon's shocked face like the eyes almost wanted to pop out.  "And what about Yuri-unnie having feelings for my sister?" Yoona turned to look at Yuri who was startled.

"Anniya.. anniya.. There's nothing going on, Yoona-ah. They are just.. just.. talking nonsense." Yuri stammered while trying to explain which resulted in Sooyoung and Hyoyeon laughing at her. "But how come you seem okay with us liking girls?" Yuri asked.

"Growing up with my sister, I've learnt to never be judgemental. I've seen how others always judge my sister even without trying to get to know her better and I hate it. To me, love is still love, no matter what is the gender. By the way, Yuri-unnie, did you just indirectly confess to liking my sister since you said you like girls?" Yoona smirked as she saw Yuri blushing.

Suddenly, the door open and Ji yong walked in.

"Oppa, is it our turn already?" Yuri quickly stood up and looked to her brother.

"Anniyo. I'm here to see how's my little sister is doing and to give her encouragement. I'll be performing soon so you girls should get ready. Your performance will be right after mine so hwaiting." Ji yong said to the girls as he ruffled Yuri's hair. Before stepping out, Ji yong whispered to Yuri. "You're sure you don't want me to introduce you on stage as my lil sis later?" Yuri nodded and pushed her brother out of the room.

"Ji yong sunbae-nim is your elder brother?" Yoona looked stunned with the new found information.

"Yes. But please keep it a secret. I don't really like students to know about my relations to him. Bad experience before where students pretended to be friends with me just so that they can get close to my brother." Yuri explained and sighed at the same time.

"No worries Yuri-unnie. Your secret is safe with me especially the one about you liking my unnie." Yoona smirked as Yuri facepalmed herself.

********************************

Tiffany's POV:

This festival is getting boring, especially when my Taetae is not around.Omo.. Did I say my Taetae? Hehehe.. What exactly am I feeling towards her? I'm not sure. I just know that I've been missing her a lot especially the past 2 weeks since she and her friends were busy with projects. But does she even miss me? She's not even answering my texts except for the one that she said she had a surprise for me. What's the point of having a surprise when she's not even here? These students are really noisy right now because there's a group performing on stage called VIPers and they seem to have a lot of fans. I admit that they are good but they don't really seem to catch my interest. If only Taeyeon is here.

Sunny's POV:

I can't believe this shikshin cousin of mine is not even answering my texts. What is she up to? She can't be so busy with projects that she can't even make it for the festival. Knowing her, I know she's hiding something from me. I'm not easily fooled like Tiffany and Jessica. She's going to get it from me if I find out that she's been lying to me again. I've already caught her lying about Yuri and Taeyeon having an interest in Tiffany and Jessica. I can still remember her shocked face when I told her about it through my observations and she had made me promised to keep it a secret.

Jessica's POV:

I'm almost dozing off to sleep until the students suddenly got excited. Seems like the VIPers are performing right now. I've heard a lot about them. The leader is well-known for his musical talents in composing songs, singing and dancing. He's said to be someone who has the whole package. Hhhmm.. Watching him perform on stage right now, I can understand why he's got so many fangirls. The confidence he showed boosted his charismatic aura. But why does his cheeky smile looks familiar to me? It reminds me of a certain tanned skin girl.

********************************

At the side of the stage

As Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon watched the VIPers performance in silence, none of them were able to even smile as they realised that they will be on stage soon. Yuri was fidgeting on the same spot as the dancers will be performing first. She's afraid that she will not be able to overcome her stage fright.

"Hey, Yul, nervous?" Taeyeon asked Yuri who nodded her head. "Don't worry. The rest of the girls will be by your side and if you're really scared, focus your directions to one spot only." Taeyon pointed to Jessica's direction which they could see from where they were standing.

Looking at Jessica, Yuri smiled and felt her nerves calming down a bit and with her a deep breathe, Yuri turned to look at Taeyeon. "Thanks Tae. I'll make sure I'll do my best out there later. I know you're nervous too since you'll be performing alone and yours is the last performance but if you get nervous too, you can also look to one direction." Yuri then pointed to Tiffany who was sitting beside Jessica. "I know that the song you'll be singing later is for her, right?' Yuri smiled at Taeyeon and patted her back.

As soon as the VIPers ended their performance, the MC for the festival took over as the dancers prepare themselves to move on stage after the MC ends his speech.