Where were you?

All my love is for you

At the school's rooftop

Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny were having their lunch break, eating food brought from home. The 3 of them were busy eating, each having their own thoughts when suddenly Tiffany sighed. Both Jessica and Sunny turned and looked at her, puzzled with her reaction.

"What's wrong Tiff?" Jessica asked as she finished up her lunchbox.

"Seems like you've been daydreaming lately, Fany-ah. Is something bothering you?' Sunny added on.

Tiffany looked at both her friends, shook her head and sighed again. "Did you girls notice that the cute girl have not been passing by our classroom anymore for the last 2 weeks? One month has gone by and I still don't know her name or anything about her." Tiffany explained.

"That's the reason why I said that we should start mingling with the other students. We should have our lunch break at the school canteen." Sunny starts to clear up all their lunchboxes since it's almost the end of the lunch break.

"School canteen? That's rights. Come on, let's go there." Tiffany abruptly stood up and tried to drag Sunny and Jessica along.

"Aissshh.. Tiff. It's almost the end of lunch. We won't have time to go to the canteen. Furthermore, I'm too lazy to walk all the way there and don't expect me to run, okay." Jessica pouted and folded her arms.

"Fany-ah, we'll go and find your cute friend next week okay, since today it's already friday. Right now we need to get back to class." Sunny pulled a pouting Tiffany and a lazy Jessica towards the rooftop door.

********************************

"Hey Tae, how come you no longer take the longer route to class nowadays? Did you give up your search to find Tiffany?" Sooyoung tease Taeyeon as she threw away the sandwich wrapper into the classroom dustbin.

"Taeyeon-ah, you don't have to stop doing so just because of what I said. I knew my words were harsh and I apologised once again." Yuri looked down, feeling guilty when she remembered the incident two weeks ago.

"Anniyo.. It's got nothing to do with what you said Yuri-ah. I realised how foolish I was and decided that if we are fated to meet, we will meet. Until then, I'll wait for that moment when that miracle will happen." Taeyeon looked out to the windows with dreamy eyes.

Sooyoung and Yuri looked at each other before they started to laugh out loud due to Taeyeon's dramatic reaction but their laughter was cut short when the teacher came in.

********************************

The following week

"Hey Tiff, are you sure about this?" Jessica asked a determined looking Tiffany who was walking fast towards the canteen entrance.

"Let's just follow her, Sica. I'm excited myself too." Sunny giggled as Jessica rolled her eyes at her.

"Oh my gosh.. I didn't realise that the school have so many students. Looks like there is no empty table for us." Tiffany turned to Jessica and Sunny who had just arrived at the entrance.

"Maybe we could try to look for my cousin. She's always among the few who will reach the canteen first during lunch breaks since I know that she's a shikshin." Sunny tried to look around, tiptoeing as she tried to scan through the canteen.

"How does your cousin look like, Sunny?" Jessica asked, trying to help to Sunny to look for her cousin.

"She's tall, slim and the most important thing is, she loves food even if it's not hers." Sunny had just finished her sentence when a loud voice, coming from a table near the corner of the canteen, caught the 3 girls' attention.

"Yahhh!!! Choi Sooyoung, that's my lunch." an angry looking girl was seen trying to grab hold of her lunchbox but failed since she was too short compared to the other tall girl who was holding the box above her head. A dark-skinned girl was seen laughing out loud while hitting the table with one hand and holding her stomach with the other hand.

Both Jessica and Tiffany immediately turned to look at Sunny who understood the looks on their faces as she nodded her head in embarassment. The 3 of them walked towards the table and stopped behind the short girl who was backfacing them.

"Hi Soo. Nice to see you at last. Playful as usual I see." Sunny smiled, looking at her dumbfounded cousin.

"Sunny-ah... Where have you been?" Sooyoung put down the lunchbox on the table and pushed Taeyeon aside who unfortunately was caught offguard and fell onto Yuri.

"Arrgghhh.." Both Yuri and Taeyeon groaned as they tried to get off from each other.

Sooyoung who went to give Sunny a hug, turned around and when she saw what she did to her friends, quickly went to their side to help them out. The moment Taeyeon and Yuri managed to stand up, both of them grabbed Sooyoung's collar and tried to strangle her. The other 3 girls giggled, looking at their dorky behaviours but they suddenly stopped when they heard Sunny's next sentence.

"Anyway, this is Tiffany Hwang and Jessica Jung. My bestfriends from the States." Sunny introduced her friends

"Tiffany?Jessica?" Taeyeon and Yuri said at the same time before turning their backs faster than you can say hello. Both of them were stunned as they couldn't even close their mouth, looking at the two girls.

"You!!" Tiffany and Jessica were also shocked to see the two familiar faces.

Sooyoung after realising that Tiffany and Jessica were the girls that her bestfriends had been talking about all those times, turned to look at Taeyeon and Yuri who were still looking stunned with their mouths opened, shook her head and turned back to greet Sunny's friends. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Sooyoung and these are my friends, Pabo One and Pabo Two." Sooyoung pointed to Taeyeon and Yuri respectively.

"Yah!!!" Both Taeyeon and Yuri glared at Sooyoung who just shrugged her shoulders with an innocent face. They both then turned to face the 3 new girls and gave them their most charming smile.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taeyeon." as she grinned dorkily at Tiffany.

"And I'm Kwon Yuri." who looked at Jessica as she pulled out her hand for a handshake.

"Soo, why do I have a feeling that your friends seem interested in my friends." Sunny whispered to Sooyoung who was standing beside her and watching the whole scene with full concentration.

"For me to know and for you... to not know." Sooyoung giggled as she ruffled Sunny's hair.

********************************

The 6 of them spend the whole lunch break together, trying to get to know each other better. They were disappointed when the school bell rang to indicate the end of lunch break. Tiffany had initiated for them to meet up after school as she wanted to treat Taeyeon and Yuri for their help that day. Sooyoung who heard the word 'treat' which obviously means free food, immediately agreed to it even before Yuri and Taeyeon could give an answer.

Taeyeon's POV:

At last, I was able to meet her again. How can someone be so perfect? When I see her beautiful eye-smile, I feel like smiling along with her. When she laughed without any sound and just clapping her hands away, she's so cute that I feel like pinching her cheeks. And that moment when she accidentally brushed her arms against mine, I feel like my heart is almost going to burst. Tiffany Hwang, what have you done to me?

Yuri's POV:

Jessica Jung. Hhmmm.. she doesn't seem to like to talk a lot. Always spacing out. And that icy glare. It looks intimidating but alluring at the same time. Is she always this cold towards people? Or is she only that way towards me? If only she was as talkative and hyper like Tiffany and Sunny, maybe I could know more about her.

Sooyoung couldn't help but notice the difference in behaviour in her friends. One was grinning away as if she had just won the lottery while the other was frowning as if she's thinking about how to save the world. Sooyoung knew that Taeyeon was happy to be able to meet her dream girl but the same can't be said about Yuri. From her observation, Yuri did show a little interest in Jessica even though she tried to act natural in front of them and with Jessica's cold attitude, it's not really of any help to Yuri. Sooyoung decided that she needs to try to find out more about her friends' feelings towards Tiffany and Jessica.

Tiffany's POV:

I can't believe that I was able to meet that cute girl again. She's so dorky and funny that she made me laugh a lot. Her smile especially when she made that look with puppy eyes really makes me feel like hugging her. It's too bad she's not taking Design & Business class like me, Sunny and Jessi. I would love to have her as my classmate and hang out more with her. Can't wait to see her after school.

Jessica's POV:

I thought I could go back early today to sleep but Tiff just had to treat the girls after school and dragging me along in the plan. It's not that I'm not thankful for their help but my bed is waiting for me. Hhhmmm.. I wonder why that dark-skinned girl keep smiling at me even though I've to admit she does have a charming smile. What's her name again? Hhhmmm... All this thinking is making me sleepy.

Sunny who was seated between Tiffany and Jessica shook her head when she noticed her friends behaviour. Tiffany on her right was smiling to herself with dreamy eyes while Jessica on her left seems to be in deep thoughts for a while but soon she was closing her eyes, almost dozing off. Sunny feel that Sooyoung is hiding something from her especially with the suspicious behaviour of Taeyeon and Yuri earlier on and decided that she need to force out more information from Sooyoung.