Confusion

All my love is for you

At the School Rooftop

As expected, Jessica was not agreeable to the idea. Even Tiffany also does not agree to it. Right now, both of them were glaring at their girlfriends while Sooyoung and Yoona just stood at the corner. With the help of Hyoyeon, they manage to leave Sunny at the library with Seohyun and her. The girls wanted to inform Jessica and Tiffany about their plans hoping that the two girls will help them out too.

"Kwon Yuri, what do you mean there's no other way? Do you guys even realise that you are making use of Yoona, my own sister for this?" Jessica glared at the guilty looking Yuri.

"And you, Kim Taeyeon. Being the eldest among them, how could you not stop this nonsense?" Tiffany pulled Taeyeon's ear as the older girl winced in pain. "Sunny is our good friend, for god sake. How could you guys even think of pulling this trick on her."

"Jung Yoona and Choi Sooyoung, both of you come here." Jessica instructed the two young girls to step forward. The moment they came closer, Jessica pulled Sooyoung's left ear with one hand and Yoona's right ear with the other hand. Both their faces were distorted, trying to withstand the pain. "How can you play with something as sacred as love?"

After a full 30 mins of nagging and pinching, Jessica and Tiffany were seen seating on one of the beach with 4 pitiful-looking girls standing in front of them, each with red swollen ears. Jessica folded her arms and looked at Tiffany before both of them sighed.

"Yoong, are you sure you are okay with all these?" Jessica asked Yoona with a concern tone. When Yoona nodded, Jessica turned to look at Yuri and  sighed. "I'm just afraid that things might get out of hand, Yoong. You and Soo getting close might be dangerous."

"Omo, Unnie. You are afraid that I might fall for Soo-unnie is it?" Yoona asked Jessica who nodded. "Daebak!! You and Yul-unnie had the same worry. Did you know that Yul-unnie was also not fully agreeable to this? She's afraid that any one of us will get hurt."

"Really? Seobang was actually concern for you? And she didn't really agree to all this? Omo. Mianhae, Seobang." Jessica felt bad for not knowing Yuri's true intention as she stood up and hugged Yuri.

"At least Yuri is sensible enough to think about all this." Tiffany sarcastically said as she looked at Taeyeon.

"Don't blame Tae, Fany. She only wants to help me. All of them just want to help out and this is the only plan that we manage to come up with." Sooyoung explained as Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with puppy eyes and pouting lips. Tiffany sighed and walked up to Tae, giving her a peck on the cheeks. Both of them then smiled at each other.

********************************

One more month before the exam day as the girls worked hard in their studies. For the past two months, all they did most of the times were revisions and studying together either at the school library or one of the girl's houses. At times, they will go out for late supper after the whole day studying. Everything seems as per normal except that Sooyoung has become more closer to Yoona and almost ignoring Sunny. Even when they do have breaks in between their revision time, Sooyoung will hang out more with Yoona instead of playing games with Sunny like how they used to before the summer break. When they go out to eat together, Sooyoung will prefer to sit beside Yoona and not Sunny.

Sunny's POV:

Is it just me or does Soo seems distant? I know she's close to Yoona but why do I feel like they are getting closer as time pass by? That's not even the main problem. The problem is why do I feel unhappy when Soo ignores me. I mean Yoona is like a younger sister to me and Soo is my cousin so why should I feel jealous when I see their closeness. Omo... did I just say I was jealous?

"Sunny.. Sunny-ah.. Lee Soonkyu!!" Sunny was startled when she heard Tiffany loud voice as she looked at Tiffany with a blank face. "You called me?"

"Why are you so lost in your own thoughts? Anyway, what do you want to eat?" Tiffany asked again. The girls were at a restaurant, having their supper after doing their revisions. Sunny looked up to Sooyoung who was sitting beside Yoona and teasing each other.

"Soo, what are you having? Do you want to share tteokbokki with me?" Sunny asked as she smiled at Sooyoung.

"I'm getting a bowl of Jajangmyeon and sharing a bowl of tteokbokki with Yoona. Maybe you can ask the others if they want to share with you." Sooyoung said with a poker face as she continued playing around with Yoona.

"Fine. Just share everything with Yoona. I'm not eating Tiff. Suddenly, my stomach doesn't feel so good. I'm going to the ladies for a while." Sunny abruptly stood up and left the table.

After she left, everyone was still shocked seeing Sunny's sudden temper but slowly, one by one they started to smile at each other except for Sooyoung who was feeling bad about the whole situation. She wanted to go after Sunny but was stopped by Hyoyeon who then asked Seohyun to go and check on Sunny to makes sure that everything was okay. When Seohyun left the table, they all turned to look at Hyoyeon.

"Why did you stop Soo from going after Sunny, Hyo?" Yuri asked with a confused look.

"It's no the time yet, unnie. If Soo-unnie goes after Sunny-unnie now, she won't get an answer because Sunny-unnie will just hide away her emotions." Hyoyeon grinned as she explained further. "At this moment, Sunny-unnie is starting to realise her feelings for Soo-unnie, that's why you can see the sudden outburst just now. But she is still not ready to admit her feelings for Soo-unnie so we have to wait. Sending Seohyun who is still not aware of our plan is also part of it since Seohyun will not be taking sides over this matter and giving fair advices to Sunny-unnie." As Hyoyeon ended her speech, all of them looked dumbstruck.

"Wow. I didn't know Hyo could be so good at dealing with matters about love." Sooyoung said with an impressive tone.

"That's because she's been reading books on self-help about love and physological matters everytime we are studying at the library." Yoona replied with a grin.

"Yah!! Kim Choding!! You are suppose to study about your school stuff not all these." Taeyeon hit Hyoyeon on the forehead with her knuckles while the rest just laughed at them.

********************************

Meanwhile in the ladies

When Seohyun entered, she saw Sunny standing in front of the mirror, looking down. She had both hands holding to the sides of the wash basin and her face all wet. Seems like Sunny had just finished washing her face. Thinking that Sunny was really unwell, Seohyun went up to her and rubbed Sunny's back. Her actions caused Sunny to jumped as she was startled.

"Mianhae, unnie. Did I startled you? Is your stomach okay?" Seohyun asked with a worried tone.

"It's okay, Maknae. I'm fine. It must be the stress from all the studying." Sunny replied hiding her emotions.

"But why do you look flustered, unnie? Are you sure you are okay?" Seohyun asked again. "I don't mean to interfere but your sudden outburst just now was not typical of you. If you don't mind, maybe you can share your thoughts with me."

Looking at Seohyun's concerned look, Sunny sighed as she leaned against the wash basin. "I'm actually feeling confused. I myself didn't expect that kind of reaction. It just came out suddenly."

"Do you know what triggered that reaction? Maybe you heard something or you saw something that makes you upset." Seohyun tried to help out.

"I was upset when Sooyoung rejected me about sharing food. Nowadays, she always do things together with Yoona. It's suppose to be always me and her but now, Sooyoung is like ignoring me." Sunny felt a sudden surge of anger when she's reminded of it as she folded her arms and breath in hard.

"Soo-unnie and Yoona? Well I did notice that they are getting closer but I don't feel anything wrong with that. I mean both of them are usually the pranksters of the group and also the shikshins so I guess they have some things in common." Seohyun tried to reason it out.

"But I can also eat a lot and also play pranks on all of you. I can even play games better than Yoona. So why is she ignoring me? Am I not good enough to be by her side?" Sunny started to let out her emotions as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I miss her. I miss having her close to me."

Seeing Sunny sobbing, Seohyun quickly gave her a tight hug and rubbed her back. "It's okay, unnie. Just cry. Let all your sadness out."

After a while, Sunny stopped crying and washed her face. She turned around and looked at Seohyun. "Thanks Maknae. I feel much better now. Can you do me a favour? Please keep all this to yourself okay."

"I will, Unnie but can I say something?" Sunny nodded before Seohyun continued. "It's always better to talk things out. Hiding your emotions will never benefit anyone. Without you realising, you may not be the only one who is hurting inside." Seohyun gave Sunny one last hug before both of them went back to the table, apologising to the rest for taking some time in the ladies.

********************************

Sooyoung's POV:

I almost wanted to just run to the ladies while waiting for Sunny and Seohyun. What is taking them so long? Is Sunny really okay? The moment I saw them walking out, I felt relieved but it was shortlived when I saw Sunny's eyes. Why is it a bit swollen? Did she cry? Was my actions earlier on too hurtful that it made her cry? I wished I could hug her and console her but Hyoyeon keep giving me the signal to keep still. I'm really confuse right now. Shouldn't I be by her side right now and taking care of her? Hyoyeon-ah.. Are you sure about your advices?

Sunny's POV:

I saw Sooyoung looked up at me and staring into my eyes. Lucky that I managed to quickly look away but I've got a feeling that she saw my eyes that were a bit swollen. Why do I feel like I was hoping for her to hug me and console me? Even though I've already received Seohyun's hug earlier, it doesn't have the same effect on me like how Soo's hug will. But why am I feeling all clingy and needy of Sooyoung's attention and care? What are all these feelings? It's causing a lot of confusion in me. But I've to admit, I really miss having Soo by my side.