Taking it slow

All my love is for you

After Ji yong's car left the house, the rest of the girls went in and sat at the living room. Yuri took her guitar and started strumming away, obviously unhappy about the whole situation.

"Hey Yuri, why didn't you give Jessica the necklace?" Tiffany asked Yuri who was silently staring at her guitar.

"You bought Jessica a necklace while the rest of us just got clothings? That's not fair." Sooyoung tried to tease Yuri to enlighten the mood. "Can I see it?"

Yuri took out the necklace from her back pocket and showed it to everyone. "I wanted to. But Oppa came and I didn't feel like giving it to Sica anymore. Seeing how happy she was sitting beside Oppa and laughing, smiling at his jokes." Yuri sighed.

"But she only treat Ji yong Oppa like a friend. She said it to me herself." Tiffany said to Yuri, trying to make Yuri feel better.

"Yuri-unnie, since you are not ready to confess yet, why don't you try to win over Sica-unnie's heart first?" Hyoyeon tried to give suggestions.

"I'm not sure Sunny. After seeing how happy Oppa was, I feel like I don't have the right to take away his happiness." Yuri facepalmed herself.

"Then how about you? Your happiness? Are you willing to let Jessica go, just like that?" Taeyeon starts to raise her voice at Yuri.

"How about Jessica then? What if she does have feelings for you? Doesn't her feelings matter too?" Sooyoung was also getting agitated.

"Taeyeon, Sooyoung, calm down. Being angry or agitated, it's not going to help Yuri in any way." Sunny said as Tiffany rubbed Taeyeon's back to cool her down while Sunny gave Sooyoung a glass of water. "You should give Sica the necklace Yul. It's beautiful."

"I'm sorry everyone. It's not that I'm giving up on Jessica but I don't want to put her in a spot by confessing when my own brother had just confessed and got rejected by her. You guys get what I'm trying to say?" Yuri explained. "Let's just take things slow at the moment. At least I know, she's got no feelings for Oppa which is a bit of a relieve for me and I won't stop loving and caring for her."

********************************

Jessica was lying down on her bed, when she heard someone knocking on her bedroom door. Yoona's head popped out from behind it with a dorky smile as she walked into her sister room after Jessica gestured her to come in.

"Unnie, how come you are not asleep yet?" Yoona sat beside her sister on her bed.

"I'm not sleepy yet. How about you? How come you are here?" Jessica asked Yoona as she Yoona's head.

"Unnie, can I sleep with you tonight?' Yoona asked with her aegyo voice. After Jessica nodded her head, Yoona asked a question. "How come you not sleepy Unnie? Something in your mind?"

"I don't know Yoong. I've been having this heavy-hearted feeling in me since we left Taeyeon's house just now." Jessica explained to Yoona. "By the way, did you notice anything different with Yuri today, especially after Ji yong Oppa came?

'Heavy-hearted? Is it because of Yuri-unnie?" Yoona asked her sister. "If I was Yuri-unnie, I would be upset too seeing my rival in love." Yoona was mumbling her last sentence softly but Jessica was able to hear it.

"Upset? Rival in love? What are you talking about Yoong?" Jessica asked as she grabbed Yoona's shoulders and forced the younger girl to face her.

"I... I w-was just g-guessing only." Yoona stammered seeing her sister's icy glare. When Jessica started to fold her arms, Yoona knew that her sister has caught her bluff and sighed. "Please don't be angry with me."

"I won't be angry with me if you tell me the truth. Wait, before you say anything, I think I know what you're going to say. Yuri loves me, doesn't she?" Jessica looked at Yoona's eyes as Yoona nodded in agreement.

"But how did you know Unnie?" Yoona was shocked to find out that her sister actually knew about Yuri's feelings for her.

"I might be slow most of the time, Yoong but I know how to put bits and pieces of puzzles together. Yuri sudden departure to the States after Ji yong Oppa confession. Yuri's sudden change in behaviour when Oppa came at the gathering and that song that she composed, Tiffany told me it's for me." Jessica explained as she sighed and lied down on her bed.

"So, can I ask what's your opinion on this, Unnie? How do you feel towards Yuri-unnie?" Yoona tried to make Jessica opened up about her feelings as she also lied down beside her sister.

"Yuri? I do miss her presence especially when she went to the States. When she didn't reply any of my texts, I felt scared. Scared that she will ignore me. When I saw her sad face as we were leaving Tae's house, I felt pain in my heart. I don't like the feeling of losing her or leaving her. It's safe to say that I do have feelings for her too. But at this moment, everything seems so complicated." Jessica said.

"Complicated? Is it because of Ji yong's Oppa confession?" Yoona asked.

"If Ji yong Oppa didn't confessed, maybe things won't be so complicated. But the fact that I've rejected her own brother, I'm afraid that if I accept Yuri's love, it might create frictions between her and her brother. I guess all I can do now is just wait and see how things go." Jessica looked at Yoona who gave her a tight hug.

********************************

Ever since the gathering, the girls were busy with their own individual activities but since school will reopen next week, they decide to meet up at the patbingsoo shop. Most of the girls were already there except for Yuri, Jessica and Yoona as they sat at their usual table. Sooyoung and Taeyeon had went off to place the orders. As they were walking back with the food, Yoona walked in with Jessica and joined them at the table.

"Yoong, too bad you are late. You've to go and place your order yourself." Sooyoung smirked at Yoona.

"What do you want Unnie?" Yoona asked her sister who seems to be looking for someone.

"Where's Yuri? Is she coming?" Jessica asked suddenly, ignoring Yoona's question.

"I'm here." a voice suddenly was heard near the door as everyone turned to look at Yuri who had just arrived. Yuri went to the table, placed her helmet and turned to look at Jessica. "Miss me?" a smirk was seen on Yuri's face.

Jessica felt her cheeks turning hot as she tried to compose herself. "Anni, you still owe me my gift." She held out her hand to Yuri.

"Before that, let's go and order first, Yuri-unnie. Sica-unnie, the usual right?" Yoona quickly grabbed Yuri's hand and dragged her to the counter.

Yuri and Yoona had just finished giving their orders and now waiting at the side for the food to get ready. Yoona suddenly scooted nearer to Yuri and start whispering into her ears.

"Yul-unnie, Sica-unnie likes you too." Yonna grinned at Yuri who was too shocked to say anything.

"Mwo? Jinjja? She.. She likes me too? You are not joking with me right, Yoong?" Yuri looked at Yoona with skeptical eyes as she whispered back to Yoona.

"I'm telling the truth but because of Ji yong Oppa's confession, Unnie is afraid..." Yoona tried to explain but was cut off by Yuri.

"Of causing problems between me and Oppa." Yuri finished off Yoona's sentence. "Even though she looks cold like an ice princess, she's a warm ice princess." Yuri chuckled at her own sentence.

"But what do you plan to do now, Yuri-unnie?" Yoona asked as both of them took their orders and walked towards the table.

"Take things slow and see where the flow goes." Yuri nudgd at Yoona to signal her that they've reached the table.

"Why are the two of you whispering to each other since just now?" Jessica asked as she looked at the Yuri and Yoona who were just giggling at her questions.

"Were you observing us from just now? Jealous with our closeness?' Yuri teased Jessica causing the other girl to just rolled her eyes and looked away.

The other girls then started to tease each other as they talked about their plans for the new year.

"Hey, anyone plan to take car license this year?" Yuri asked as she looked around her.

"The only ones that are able to take is me, you, Ppany, Sica and Sunny." Taeyeon replied. "Sooyoung can take bike license but too bad her leg is too long." Taeyeon laughed at Sooyoung.

"Taeyeon might not be able to take car driving license too since her short legs won't be able to reach the pedal." Sooyoung countered Taeyeon's teasing.

"Yah!! You shikshin." Taeyeon tried to climb over the table to grab Sooyoung's neck who was dodging her head from side to side.

"Taetae, behave." Tiffany said as Taeyeon quickly sat back beside her, sulking while Sooyoung giggled at her. "And you Choi Sooyoung, don't you dare insult my Taetae." Tiffany glared at Soyoung who instantly stopped giggling.

The rest of the girls just shake their heads. Suddenly, Yuri slammed the table making everyone stare at her. Yuri was smirking at Jessica who was shocked by her earlier reaction.

"Sica, you wanted your gift right?" Yuri asked Jessica who instantly nodded her head. "Then how about mine? Because as far as I remembered, I didn't receive any gift from you too."

"I... I.. I'm sorry. I didn't get you any gift because I was angry with you for not replying to my texts when you were at the States." Jessica was stammering due to her being nervous since Yuri was staring at her all the time.

"I'll give you your gift but I want you to give me something in return." Yuri gave Jessica a cheeky grin. "I want a bbo bbo." Yuri said in a cute voice.

"Mwo? Kiss?" Jessica was shocked to hear Yuri's request while the rest of the girls started to tease and give her encouragement. Soon the whole table were filled with the shouts of 'bbo bbo' on repeat mode. Jessica looked at the girls and sighed. "Fine, but on the cheeks."

Yuri smiled and leaned forward her cheeks to Jessica's mouth. As soon as Jessica's lips left her cheeks, Yuri felt her whole body feeling warm as she tried to compose herself. "Thanks Sica but I forgot to tell you that your gift is at home. I didn't bring it with me." Yuri smirked as she prepare to run away from Hellsica.

"Yah!! Kwon Yuri!! You stupid tanned monkey. How dare you trick me?" Jessica ran after Yuri as the rest of the girls laughed at them.