Acceptance

All my love is for you

For the past 2 days, the girls had a lot of fun together, at the beach, having barbeque and also lazing around in the house. Even though the house has 4 rooms, they all decided to just sleep in the living room since most of the time, they will be watching movies and chit chatting together. Taeyeon and Tiffany had been very clinging to each other ever since they were official. Sooyoung even created a nickname for both of them which is a combination of their names, TaeNy. Yuri and Jessica had also started to be more comfortable with each other as Jessica slowly warm up to Yuri.

Jessica's POV:

I don't know why but lately, everytime Yuri smiled at me, there's this tingling feeling in my stomach and my heart beat became faster. Am I falling sick? It feels good everytime Yuri take cares of little things for me. Like when she reminded Sooyoung about my dislike of cucumber when Sooyoung was ordering food for us. Like how she will instantly on the aircon when I'm feeling hot even if the others were not. Like how she offered to give me a piggyback when she knew I was tired after all of us had spent the day walking along the beach stretch. Yuri make me feel special. She's really a good friend to have. I'm beginning to enjoy her companionship especially her ability to make me smile.

The girls were waiting for Mr Kim and Mr Kwon to come and picked them up to go home. When they saw the two cars driving in, the girls gathered their bags and waited at the porch. The moment the car door of Mr Kwon's car opened, loud gasps were heard as Ji yong stepped out of the car.

"Oppa, what are you doing here? Where's Appa?' Yuri asked her brother as she dragged her bag towards the car.

"Appa had a meeting to attend to so he couldn't make it." Ji yong asked as he ruffled Yuri's hair.

"Oppa?!!" Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica said at the same time.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Ji yong imnida. Nice to meet you." Ji yong said as his eyes stopped at Jessica and he smiled.

Yuri started to explain everything, about Ji yong who is her elder brother and also the reason to why she has never mentioned about him before. She apologised for keeping it a secret but the 3 girls were not angry at Yuri since they understood her reason for doing so. After the small introduction, they then had to decide who is taking which car. In the end, it was decided that Yuri, Jessica and Yoona will be taking Ji yong's car while the rest will follow Mr Kim's car.

********************************

Inside Mr Kim's car

"Hey Tae, after this beach trip, what's our next plan?" Sooyoung asked as she wrestled with Sunny to snatch away Sunny's bread.

"Well, since we've decided to only meet up on weekends, how about shopping next week?" Taeyeon said as she laid her head on Tiffany's shoulders.

"Shopping?!! I love shopping." Tiffany shouted as she straightened her body suddenly and clapped her hands while smiling dorkily, causing Taeyeon to fall down her back. "Ooppss.. sorry Taetae." She quickly lifted up Taeyeon's head who was pouting and gave her a kiss on her right check before asking Taeyeon to lay down her head back to her shoulders.

"Did I just saw Tiffany kissed Taeyeon on the cheeks?" Mr Kim asked, as he looked through the rear mirror.

"They just got together, Appa. Unnie prepared a romantic confession for Fany-unnie." Hyoyeon who was sitting beside her dad, answered with a poker face.

Tiffany was stunned with Hyoyeon's answer because she was actually afraid of how Taeyeon's parents will react to them being together since both of them are girls. Taeyeon on the other hand facepalmed herself while Sooyoung just giggled. Sunny who was looking at all the different reactions in the car, was actually puzzled that Mr Kim was still calm after hearing Hyoyeon's answer.

"Uncle Kim, sorry if my question sounds rude but how come you seem calm after knowing that Taeyeon and Tiffany are together? I mean both of them are girls. Aren't you suppose to be shocked?" Sunny asked politely.

"How can I be shocked when almost everyday Taeyeon will be telling me and my wife about Tiffany. Tiffany this, Tiffany that. I'm actually relieved that she had the courage to finally confessed." Mr Kim replied, causing Taeyeon to blush in embarassment with Tiffany now looking at her. "The truth is, my wife and I already had a small talk with Taeyeon and she admitted to having feelings for Tiffany."

"And you are okay with it, Uncle Kim?" Tiffany asked full of anticipation.

"No matter who Taeyeon loves, be it  boy or girl, she will always be my daughter. What is important to me and my wife, is her happiness. If Tiffany is her happiness like what she told us, then they have our blessings." Mr Kim said as he looked at Tiffany and smiled sincerely. "And you should start to call me Appa, Tiffany."

"Wow, your dad is so cool, Tae. I wish I was her daughter too." Sunny said.

"Then you should date Soo-unnie because Appa treat her like his daughter too." Hyoyeon said to Sunny, again with a poker face.

"Mworago?!!" Sunny and Sooyoung said at the same time and turned to look at each other. "Eeeewwww..." Everyone laughed out loud, looking at their reactions.

Meanwhile, in the other car

"Yuri-ah, it's been sometime since you, Soo and the Kim siblings had come for a jamming session at the studio with me. We should get together at least once before school reopens. I'll be busy preparing for my college entrance exam after that." Ji yong said.

"Jamming session? As in playing musical instrument?" Yoona asked, showing interest while Jessica just looked at her.

"Yes. You and your sister could come along too and watched us. I'll be playing the piano, Hyoyeon on drums, Yuri, Soo and Tae with the guitars. Did you guys know that Yuri is also good at composing songs?" Ji yong said as he smiled at his sister.

"Stop it, Oppa. You don't have to tell everyone about it. Anyway, I'm not as good as you." Yuri sighed as she looked at of the window.

"Yuri-ah, can I watch you play the guitar and also hear one of your songs?" Jessica suddenly asked after being quiet all along. 3 pair of eyes were now looking at her, with a shocked look as Yuri slowly nodded her head and smiled at Jessica. Seeing Yuri's smile, Jessica returned the smile but she suddenly turned to the side and pretended that she wanted to sleep.

Jessica's POV:

Did I just say that I wanted to see Yuri play the guitar and hear her song? Why do I keep having this tingling feeling in my stomach everytime she smiled at me? And the sudden feeling of hotness in my cheeks, making me to turn away quickly? What is this I'm feeling? It must be that I'm tired and lacking of sleep. I should sleep more once I'm home.

Yuri's POV:

Did Sica just suddenly said all that to me? I'm not dreaming right? But why did she turn her face away after returning my smile? It looks like she was blushing or are my eyes playing tricks on me? Looks like she's dozing off. She must be tired. If only I had Taeyeon's courage.

Yoona's POV:

Something's not right. Unnie wants to go and watch Yuri-unnie jamming session? Since when did she have any interest in music and for her to forgo her sleep over this, it's weird. I think I saw Unnie blushing earlier but she turn away too fast that I can't confirm it further. Interesting. I need to observe more.

********************************

Ever since the girls return from the beach trip, they were all doing their own stuff. Studying, practicing and spending time with their own families. Taeyeon had brought Tiffany over for dinner twice within the week and she was glad that her parents had accepted Tiffany with open arms. Tiffany was also able to blend in well into Taeyeon's family. The girls had decided to meet up that Sunday to go shopping together, an idea welcomed with eagerness byTiffany, Jessica and Sunny.