Tonight

My Six Voodoo Dolls

Xero's Point of View

 

"Now, repeat what I told you." Jae Ren ordered.

"We have to call or come visit at least once a month." Gohn volunteered.

"We should not hesitate to ask for anything we would need." A-tom followed suit.

"We should use the bank account you will give us. But there's only limited money there. Because honestly, Jae Ren, we don't need that money at all-"

"Shh." Jae Ren hushed Jenissi. "Continue."

"We must answer the calls on the cellphone you gave us. And also, inform you about the new places we go through it too." Yano recited.

"And when we decide to visit or come back for good, we shall bring presents!" Sangdo excitedly said.

Jae Ren nodded in approval with a small smile and a thumbs up.

I'm going to miss her. So much.

It had been 2 days since she first thought of this little 'mission' of hers. So during the time she and VIXX went to school, we would stay here or go on runs in the area. I didn't know this place was so green and peaceful.

"I already ordered VIXX to buy you all individual travelling bags. They should come back any minute now." She said.

"We really don't need those, Jae Ren. You've already done a lot for us." P-Goon frowned. "We can survive without the money, or bags. We wont sweat in our forms."

"But you'll have to turn into your human forms some day. So I also got you guys soap, shampoo, and clothes." She informed. "There's also change in the money I'm going to give you now so you can go to laundermats."

She's really going this far for us... It makes it harder for me to leave.

But I have to go with my group. And I admit, that I do want to go around the world.

It was from me that Jae Ren got the idea anyway.

"We can never thankyou enough, Jae Ren." Kidoh sighed. "We promise to come back as soon as we're done."

"No." She shook her head with a gentle smile. "Take your time. I want you to really see the world. Enjoy it. I know you're probably created far earlier than VIXX. But they have actually lived longer than you. So please, do this for me."

We all nodded obediently.

We might as well do as she wishes. We know she won't take no for an answer anyway.

"And for me, do good out there too." She added with a grin.

I smiled at that. I'm happy she believes in us. She's the first person to ever do so.

"Hey. We got the stuff." Ravi opened the door. He and the other VIXX members were carrying bags. "Take your pick. They're all the same design though. But they're all useful and light. They're made for werewolves so I think it should fit you all nicely when you turn into your forms."

We just passed around the bags given to us.

It was a triangular-shaped sling bag. They were indeed light and they weren't big and bulky. The fabric as thin yet strong and durable and also water-proof. The single strap that went across the chest was stretchable, suited for the wolf form-or in our case, beast form-and turning back into human form.

"The clothes are already inside and also a thermal bottle." N informed. "And also the other necessities Jae said like the soap, shampoo but no toothbrush since our kind doesn't reall need them. But there's also wallets there and money inside. But the bank card is only found in P-Goons."

We nodded.

"So what time would you leave?" Ravi asked.

"Excited?" Nakta teased. It's good he managed to be in VIXX's good side again. But VIXX are very forgiving. Even though we were older by a few years, they were far more mature than us. They know more about this world than us, and they've actually {lived} longer than us. "Kidding. Tonight. When the moon shows itself."

"Let's have one last dinner." Hongbin smiled at us, his crossed eyes radiating sincerity.

"Let's go for Pizza!" Jae Ren eagerly announced and reached for the phone and dialed a number.

That made all of us chuckle at her childish behaviour. I walked out of the house, through the kitchens back door. The backyard was small and empty except for grass and a few weeds, but I liked it here because of the open sky. It's always starry here, during night. And the best view besides Jae Ren's balcony was here.

But how?

How could this childish human-born feel so much compassion for strangers that we once were to her? To save this group of strangers from being trapped in a castle forever...

I'm amazed of how forgiving she is, and how easily she accepted us. It's like Topp Dogg and I were blessed by the universe to have met her.

We are.

And it's going to be so hard to leave her.

"What are you thinking?"

I turned around to see Seogoong looking at me. Why do people keep asking me that?

"Nothing." I answered.

"You know, I'm still not used to your voice." He commented with a chuckle. "But I like it. I like to hear you talk. I like seeing you finally opening up." I kept silent. "What made you do it? Was it her?" I met eyes with him, tearing my gaze from the stars. "Was Jae Ren the one who managed to make you open up? How?" He curiously asked me.

"I don't know." I answered. "She gave me hope, I guess. That there is something out here in the world for us. Namely, her."

He nodded, and I stared into the sky again. "I like it here." I admitted. "Don't you?"

He chuckled. "I never thought I'd hear you keeping a conversation going with me." He commented. Was talking to me made them that surprised? "But yes. I like it here. It's hard to even think of leaving... But if doing what she wants us to do would make her happy, then I'm up for it. As long as she's happy..." He repeated.

I nodded.

As long as Jae Ren's happy.

But to think, that the girl I was thinking about for the last few weeks accepted me-us. It makes me hopeful about the wide world. It makes me regain the last hope of kindness that I had deserted a long time ago. It made me find my voice.

Jae Ren did all those things to me. I’ll support whatever idea she has. Even if it means having to go away for some time.







The next chapter will probably be the last :( But there will be a sequel ^-^ 

I don't know when I'll post it, but there will be another fic before it. A Ravi fic. (It is in no way connected to this fic.)

I had fun writing for you all :D And I hope you guys read the seq. :)