Clueless

My Six Voodoo Dolls

Days turned into weeks, and Jinyoung avoided Jae Ren and VIXX at all costs. And him being the pack leader of B1A4, they could only follow. Jae Ren avoided him too, and it always seemed awkward whenever they get stuff from their lockers since their locker neighbors. That's why N always stuck near her. Not only for her sake, but he was also studying what happened. According to CNU, they fought about something, but Jinyoung wouldn't tell him exactly what.

"Hey." Jinyoung said as he closed his locker door. N wasn't with her this time, much to his relief. Since to him, it seemed more awkward for the both of them with him or anyone else around.

Jae Ren only nodded and hurriedly closed her locker door and walked away.

Jinyoung exhaled dejectedly and leaned his head on his locker. *I'm so lost without you, Jae...*

"Jinyoung."

Jinyoung turned around and was faced with Leo on the empty hallway.

*This may be the first time we have talked directly.* Jinyoung thought before shaking his head. "Yeah? Jae Ren already left and I haven't seen N, Ken, Ravi, Hongbin nor Hyuk-"

"I was looking for you." Leo bluntly stated.

"Oh." Jinyoung blinked. "Why?"

"We both know why." Leo said with his usual blank expression. "Why are you and Jae Ren suddenly avoiding each other?"

"It's nothing-"

"Don't even use that on me." Leo rolled his eyes boredly. "Just tell me because you're wasting your time trying to lie to me."

*This guy has a way of convincing...* Jinyoung thought. "Fine." He defeatedly sighed. "I know you guys are hiding something. I just wanted to her to tell me what... but then she just said that she didn't need me... something around that." Jinyoung deflated more at the memory. "She said that I didn't need to protect her. We've been together for years, and she's hiding something. I just thought she trusted-"

"If you skip P.E with me, maybe I'll give you hints." Leo said and started to walk away. Jinyoung blinked confusedly, but when he saw Leo's back getting smaller and smaller, he panicked and followed after him anyway.

 

"You know, not everyone is excused from P.E like you." Jinyoung commented as he sat on the bench beside Leo. They looked like an odd pair right now.

A wolf and a supposed Vampire.

"I didn't really force you." Leo shrugged. "Anyway, I just wanted to ask you first how long you've been with Jae Ren."

"Ever since I was just a kid. 5 years old, I think." Jinyoung answered. "Why?"

"Then you must've noticed her dislike to Sorcery." Leo concluded, ignoring his question.

"Well... yeah. She could even sense if something was made of that magic." Jinyoung remembered. "Which was weird considering she doesn't have the magic sense to feel the magic."

"Then... how are you sure she doesn't have magic in her?"

Jinyoung froze. *What's he trying to say?* He stiffly looked to his side, where Leo was staring straight into him.

"Have you ever thought about that?" Leo craned his head to the right in curiousity. "Have you ever tried to sense if she really does have magic in her?"

"That's impossible..." Jinyoung whispered. "She doesn't want to become a magician nor a sorceress..."

"What makes you think she's one of the both?" Leo raised an eyebrow. "Maybe, she's something else. Something that could attract danger, and she just wants to protect you."

"B-but..." *Is she something else?* Jinyoung asked himself.

"What do you smell when you're near her?" Leo asked the wolf pack leader.

"I don't know... but it's only a small flowery tinge..." Jinyoung answered perfectly.

"Maybe if you know what flower it is, it would lead you to the truth." Leo shrugged and stood up. "There are a lot of things that can easily deceive someone." He said before disappearing like the wind.

Jinyoung blinked. Trying to process what he saw. *He's too fast. WAY too fast. What is he?*

 

"Master... we've spotted a witch." Kidoh said as he kneeled down on one knee before their master. His right knee on the floor, and his right fist touching the ground.

"A witch? What does this witch have that needs my attention?" A woman, wearing a black slim fit gown, turned around and hissed at Kidoh.

"She is the granddaughter of the Great Bayou Witch." Hojoon informed beside Kidoh, also kneeling.

The womans eyes widened and she snapped her fingers, and fire just appeared on the torches that were hanging on the walls of the medieval looking hall, illuminating the room. "Granddaughter? Does this mean the Bayou witch has a descendant?"

"Yes, master." Jenissi said as he stared at the ground. "She has awakened... but we have not located her yet."

"Tch." The woman sneered. "There are already 13 of you mongrels. And you can't even do your job right?" She rolled her eyes. "Useless imbeciles."

"There's more." P-Goon said, earning a raised eyebrow from the woman. "She appears to have 6 guardians."

"Only 6?" The woman darkly smiled. "Hmm... I thought you'd be better at guarding her, Jaekyun." She said, referring to the Bayou Witch.

"They're not normal guardians." Hansol informed. "They're hybrids."

The Woman frowned. Maybe she underestimated her dead opponent. But her pride was too high to let herself admit that. She snapped her head to the 13 boys, kneeling on a neat line before her. "Find them and dispose of them. If she is the Witch of the prophecy, my plan would be ruined."

Topp Dogg stood up, and bowed 90 degrees.

"Yes, Master." They all chorused and left, closing the huge wooden doors of the Witche's chamber behind them.

"Let's see what good you can do against a Grand Dark Witch like me." The Woman in black sang with an evil smile. "One that has power over 13 Dog Beasts too..." She laughed darkly. "Your magic essence will soon be mine~" She sang in a menacing tone.