Forgive Me

My Six Voodoo Dolls

Jinyoung's Point of View

 

I was so lost, the moment I woke up.

Should I go pick Jae Ren up for school?

Should I give her some space instead?

Maybe I should send her a text?

Or better yet, call her?

Arrrgggghhhh. I'm giving myself a headache.

"Jinyoung? Aren't you getting up early to pick Jae Ren up?" Umma said through my door. Usually, I would already be heading out by this time. But I haven't even eaten my breakfast yet.

I opened the door, "No... we kinda fought..." I mumbled and walked to the dining room to eat, walking past by her.

"Oh? What about?" She asked. She must be worried for both of us. She knows how close Jae Ren and I are, and she's close with her too. In fact, my whole family is close with her. If her old aunt didn't take care of her when we were kids, my family would've gladly taken her in.

"I was stupid and I was insensitive..." I slumped in my chair, lazily eating my toast. Why?

Why did I suddenly fell out of love for her? Heck, why did I fall inlove with her in the first place?

Do I unconsciously find her disgusting? Is that why I don't love her anymore?

No. That's not it.

I guess I was never really inlove in the first place. If I really was, I would love her all the same. Maybe I would love her even more when I found out she was a witch if I really felt true love for her.

It was an infatuation.

Maybe because... she's the first female who didn't treat me like I'm some sort of celebrity to flock over for. Maybe because she was the first person, besides my pack members, to actually understand me. And... I mistook that friendship we had for something else. And maybe she did that too.

"Jinyoung?"

"Hmm?" I hummed and glanced at my mother.

"Someone's here to see you."

I made a confused face, but went to the door anyway. It would be impossible to be B1A4. They know that I walk with either Jae Ren or alone during mornings. Mornings are considered my thinking or relaxation time.

"Good Morning!"

My body went completely rigid.

"I'm taking it you know who we are?"

I glanced at my mother. She was in the kitchen. I closed the door behind me, so she wouldn't hear what we're going to talk about.

"What are you doing here?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Sheesh. You're a serious one. I'm Hansol, and this is Kidoh." He smirked at me. What are they doing here? And how did they know about me? Does this mean they know where Jae Ren is too?

"Talk, mutt." The one called Kidoh sneered at me. Excuse me?

"What do you want?" I asked. It was Topp Dogg. When I followed Jae Ren before, I watched them fight with VIXX. I just know I won't be able to win if they fight me now. "Keep my family out of this."

"Oh. Don't worry. We don't want anything to do with your family." Hansol snorted. "But I can't say the same for your pack members..."

"What did you do with them?!" I glared at them, but they were unfazed. "What do you want from me?!" I repeated with an irritated tone.

I saw that evil glint in their eyes, and something told me this wouldn't end well for me.

"You."

 

Xero's Point of View

"We've knocked their leader out." Kidoh said as he carried a wolf like a sack of potatoes. "Put him with the other members."

Hojoon nodded and easily took the wolf from Kidoh, pressing a nerve on the wolf's neck to turn him back into his human form. He tied him up, and let him sit with his three members.

"Did you leave one behind as a messenger?" P-Goon asked as he started the engine of the truck.

"Yes. The youngest. We left him beaten up, but still alive." Nakta informed and closed the door. "We already relayed the message to him.

"Good." P-Goon nodded.

This all felt so wrong.

I glanced at the werewolves in their human forms.

They didn't even stand a chance against one of us, how could they even survive against two?

They had bruises all over their body, and they were knocked out cold. Once we found out about VIXX's masters whereabouts, we were able to get information about her.

Her name is Choi Jae Ren. An orphan. She is often seen in school with this particular wolf pack, and the 'vampire coven' known as VIXX.

I felt so cruel. Even though all I did was sit in this truck with P-Goon, I felt horrible. I know all of them do too. But we're doing this to survive. We never wanted to be like this.

*Forgive me, Choi Jae Ren...*








Okay. This explains why and how Jinyoung moved on so fast. XD

There were a lot of questions surrounding that topic, and I just wanted to clear it all up.

Because... you can't really explain when, how or why you move on from someone. 

There's just that feeling you get, you know?

Even at my young age, I can still vouch for that ^-^

And also, I don't think you people should call me 'Unnie' because I am probably a lot younger than you think I am XD.

Hint: I'm below 18 XD

So just call me your dongsaeng if you want :)