Attack II

My Six Voodoo Dolls

Xero's Point of View

 

We were on par. They were attacking me all at once, and if I don't find a way to immobilize Leo, the others would get a chance to go inside the castle. I can't let them do that. I don't know what kind of torture our Master would do to us, especially P-Goon, if we let them pass that easily. She might even eliminate one of us as a warning. That’s what she told us if we fail even once.

I have to-

"Don't do it!"

Seogoong?

"It wore off already." I heard N mutter.

"Don't do it. Don't turn into your form." Seogoong repeated. He was standing now, before he was punched square in the jaw by Ken.

"Gongchan, go with Jae Ren. We'll handle this." N ordered the wolf, as he engaged P-Goon and Gohn.

"But-"

Before their Master could say anything, she was already being carried by that wolf inside.

Why...? Why would she retaliate anyway? Why would she say no? Isn't she here to save her friends?

I heard a familiar cracking of bones, and I glanced back at the members.

Sangdo and Nakta were turning into their forms.

I felt Leo stiffen a little before relaxing back.

Why? Aren't they afraid?

Especially now, when our master... upgraded us.

"Aren't you a little smaller than I remember?" I heard Ravi say, as he slammed Nakta into the ground.

"We had upgrades." P-Goon shrugged as he turned into his form.

I knew the protocol, and I jumped back, away from Leo and behind Topp Dogg, as my comrades turned into beasts.

They were smaller than before. They were only less than half of the original size. But that was to make us faster and also add some new changes.

"They do seem-

Ken couldn't finish what he was saying since he had to dodge Hansol.

He jumped on Ken but missed. Spines started to come out of his body.

"What the-"

Hansol tackled again, and that's how it all erupted.

VIXX didn't seem scared or intimidated at all.

And when I saw that smile on Leo's lips... I knew they had something planned.

I heard something click under P-Goons hind leg and without thinking, I pushed him out of the way.

"XERO!"

 

Jae Ren's Point of View

 

"Are you sure we're heading in the right way?" I asked Gongchan as he ran in his form while I was riding on his back.

He nodded.

Sometimes, I envy werewolves. They have this bond that connects them. And that bond is leading us to B1A4.

"Gongchan... Are you sure about this?" I asked him again. This didn't look like a dungeon at all.

It looked like a throne room.

He turned back into his human form. "I'm sure... I can sense them."

This doesn't feel right. Why would they be kept here?

"Are you looking for those mutts my slaves brought here?"

Gongchan and I turned to the throne that was at the very end of the room. It was dimly lit, and I'm not sure if that's where the voice really came from.

"Those mutts are my Pack members." Gongchan gritted his teeth.

"Doesn't matter. They'll either be dead or mutants at the end of the day anyway."

It all happened in a flash.

Gongchan was already on his way while in his form to the throne, and only mid-way through the room. An almost invisible dart shot from the side of the walls, aimed right at his furry neck. He suddenly crumpled to the floor, and made painful howls.

"Gongchan!" I was about to run to him, when I felt something wrong with the floor. There were tiles that seemed different from the others.

"That's right. One wrong move and you'll end up just like him." The person behind the voice finally appeared from the shadows.

She looked young, and her hair was blonde. Even though her features suggested she only looked maybe around her early 20’s her eyes said another story.

They looked aged, and vicious. Her black attire added to her look.

"It's nice to finally meet my sister's granddaughter. Oh, don't get me wrong. We're in no way related though..." She viciously smiled at me. "You should've heard her scream your name before I personally killed her..."

My eyes widened, and my mouth started to quiver.

Murderer.

I was in the presence of a murderer.






I feel so happy this fic has gotten some attention from readers here :DDDD

I was so happy that I checked my other fics too. And I was so embarassed because I just noticed that my first fic had a lot of mistakes in it like spelling and the spacing was too messed up. XD

But I fixed it because I was in a good mood because of you guys :D

So, just in case some of you want to try it, it's here: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ and here's my first non-oneshot fic: ◔ ⌣ ◔