'I care for you'

My Six Voodoo Dolls

"Sit still."

"There's really no need to-"

"Sit, N."

"No. You don't have to-"

"N." Jae Ren said in a desperate tone, and she put her hand on his shoulder, resting her head on her arm. "Please."

N softened, and sat back down, letting Jae Ren put some of the healing salves she prepared a while ago on his cuts and bruises. She had already healed the others, except for Hyuk. She needed a different salve for him since his injuries were far more severe and her potions were still boiling by the kitchen.

Yeah. She didn't have a fireplace built yet for a couldron so she had to settle by pot.

"Who were they?" She asked as she wiped the blue liquid on N's face with a cloth towel.

"Old Enemies." N said.

"Who were they?" She asked again. Meaning she was looking for a more serious answer.

"Topp Dogg." Hongbin answered from beside N on the couch. Hongbin, and Ravi were currently in the living room with N and Jae Ren. With Jae Ren sitting on a stool, opposite of N while Leo and Ken were guarding Hyuk, in case he woke up. "They are the Guardians of a Grand Black Witch that has been causing trouble for a while now. Her real name is still unknown, but everyone already knows who she is."

"Guardians...?" Jae Ren inquired, but her eyes were still focusing on N's face where the cuts were at.

"It's the term that you call... us." Ravi explained. "They-We, are creations of a Witch. Therefore, we are that witches followers, or guardians."

"But I wasn't the one who made you..." Jae Ren said.

"But we were made FOR you." Hongbin replied. "Topp Dogg is a 13 member group of Dog Beasts. In their human forms, they're almost just as fast as us. Except for Xero-the one who Leo was fighting with-who is just as fast as us, I think. They're much more dangerous when they're on their Beast form. Which is a big wolf. A very big wolf."

Jae Ren made a confused face, unaware of how N was staring at her.

"Imagine a wolf," Hongbin said, and Jae Ren nodded, "And multiply that size to 3 or maybe 4 times."

Jae Ren's eyes widened. "That's just as big as a car."

"Exactly." Hongbin nodded. "Even with their big size, they're still fast. And imagine 12 of those huge wolves."

"Why only 12?" Jae Ren asked. "Aren't they 13?"

"No one has seen Xero's form. He's really mysterious... just like Leo." Ravi added. "He doesn't talk much. And I've never heard his voice before too."

"He's also really fast... But Leo could easily beat him if he just fought one on one." N reasoned. "But there have been rumors that his form is slightly different..."

"Shh." Jae Ren hushed him as she focused on the cuts on his lips. "Just a few more..." She murmured to herself. Actually, there were a lot more cuts on his face alone. There were still on his knuckles and on his stomach where. There was also a long gash on his back from when he was pushed roughly on the ground, where a glass shard cut him.

"How do you know them?" Jae Ren asked.

"They attacked our previous house with the Bayou Witch. But they were no match for the witch. She got them with one spell. Just like... you." Ravi said as he looked at her with a meaningful eyes.

"That was just a of luck." Jae Ren dismissed. "I just did the spell that was on my mind that didn't need to show myself."

"It was strong though... A poison gas spell, right?" Hongbin asked, which Jae Ren answered to with a nod.

"N, Hold still." Jae Ren said as she held his chin so she could dab some of the salve on the corner of his lips where he was still bleeding at.

"You really don't need to. It will all heal tomorrow." N said with a frown, not happy that she was tiring herself. He started to pull away, but he was pulled down again, and he was surprised to see tears streaming down her face. She still had a gentle expression on, but tears continued to leak down her eyes.

"Jae..." Hongbin sighed and rubbed her back.

"Don't tell me you'll be fine. Because whatever you say, I'll heal you. I'll do anything to keep you all safe. So please, just understand me. I can never learn to live with myself alone again now that I've met you all." She brokenly whispered as she gave N a crooked smile. He softened.

*You were never supposed to care for us... but you did so anyway...* N thought. *I never thought I'd ever meet someone like you...*