Finding Them

My Six Voodoo Dolls

"This isn't the time for this." N said in a cold voice. They were currently inside an abandoned warehouse, where Topp Dogg has taken them.

"Why? Afraid your pretty little master would punish you?" P-Goon said in a mocking tone. "Everyone already knows how you were used as dolls before. Well, at least everyone concerned with Witches, that is."

"So?" Hongbin raised an eyebrow.

"She's different." Ravi interjected. "Unlike your rotten master."

"She's different." Jenissi repeated in a mocking voice. "At least our master could live a millennium. How about yours? Didn't even last half that."

"Well at least ours doesn't dress like a total emo." Ken said while smirking, making Kidoh step forward, but only to be stopped by Jenissi.

"Like I said, this isn't the time for this." N repeated.

"Oh. Concerned for your grades?" Gohn said in feign worry. "Don't worry, we'll send you an excuse letter so your teacher wouldn't mark you absent."

N narrowed his eyes at them, "How did you know about that?"

"It was pretty easy. You weren't even trying to hide, were you?" B-Joo smirked. "We know you're currently in school."

*They probably don't know which school. Since they jumped on us while we were out photocopying something for Coach. And that was on the opposite side of the city.* Ravi had already deduced. He was about to say something, when he spotted movement on Hyuk's left.

"HYUK WATCH OUT!" He yelled and used his speed to block the punch that was aimed for the maknae with his hand. "Yoonchul." Ravi breathed out.

The attacker snorted and went back to P-Goons side. Not at all happy with how Ravi blocked his attack.

"H...Hyung..." Hyuk whispered as he stood beside Ravi.

"Don't call him that." Ravi warned the maknae. "He's no longer a friend. He joined THEM after all." He said as he glared at Yooncul, who just stared blankly at them.

VIXX had actually been with Yoonchul before. The witch had saved the latter from dying from her defense structures, thinking that he could have been useful. He had imbedded himself in their lives for a year, before he just one day bombed the house. It was then they found out he was actually a spy working for a black witch, whose identity they do not know.

"Damn right. And it's not 'Yoonchul' it's Nakta." Hansol smirked. "You were all just trash compared to him and us anyway."

"So... you were working with them?!" N said with anger filled eyes. "You ungrateful monster! The Bayou Witch SAVED you."

"Doesn't matter. I serve for my master." Nakta said in a blank tone.

"You-" N was about to say something-or rather curse him, when P-Goon punched him square in the jaw. N didn't have time to react before Sangdo kicked him in the stomach.

Leo threw Sangdo off with his strength, making the latter land on Hojoon and Yano. Leo was about to punch P-Goon when Xero held onto his wrist.

The showdown between the two ice princes.

Ken was already too busy fighting off Seogoong and Jenissi. It was really unfair. 13 vs 6 was something that could never be deemed fair. Hyuk was busy with A-tom  and Ravi was busy with Nakta and Kidoh.

"You'll never win." P-Goon laughed as he was in sync with his partner Hojoon as they fought with N. "It's 13 vs 6. You can never win. You were just lucky the last time. But your witch isn't here to save you now~"

"We're stronger now than ever." N said through gritted teeth as he blocked every attack.

"Oh really?" Gohn suddenly appeared from behind N, trapping the VIXX leader between the three Topp Dogg members.

"What are you gonna do now? Look around, N." P-Goon said, "Your members are all being beaten to a pulp."

It was true. Hyuk was already in the mercy of Kidoh and A-tom, as the VIXX maknae desperately tried to block their attacks. Ken and Hongbin were still attacking, but them versus Seogoong, Jenissi and Yano was really looking bad. Ravi was still standing before Nakta and Hansol, but only barely. Leo was still up and he was neck and neck with Xero, and he already had Sangdo and B-Joo to the floor. He was the only one who looked like he could actually win. But if the other members could no longer hold their ground, Leo can never win against 13 alone.

"Give up. And tell us where and who your master is. Maybe we'll let your death be fast." P-Goon darkly chuckled "There's no chance you and your mutated members would win this one."

"WRONG."

A voice echoed. They all stopped to look around, but still in their guarding positions, of course.

Suddenly, black smoke started to appear, but it only seemed to affect Topp Dogg, since every VIXX member was kept safe from it. Like they had invisible force fields that repelled the smoke.

Topp Dogg started to cough violently, and since Sangdo and B-Joo were on the floor, they had it worse.

"What is this?" Hansol said in-between his coughing. The black smoke was going straight through their noses.

"Retreat. For now." P-Goon ordered s. "I wouldn't sleep too lightly if I were you." He smirked and left the scene.

After they had left, the smoke started to recede to the owner. Their eyes followed the trail, and they were surprised to see Jae Ren there with a murderous look.

She quickly went to them, and they thought she'd punish them or something. But they were surprised when she started to help Hyuk up.

"J-Jae... Ren...?" Hyuk said through half-lidded eyes. He was beaten up really badly. He wasn't really bad at fighting, but he had Kidoh against him. The second fastest member of Topp Dogg. Xero was the fastest and best in battle skills, but he and Leo could hardly hit each other.

"Shh." Jae Ren hushed him. He gestured for VIXX to come nearer as he helped Hyuk up.

And they went home, with Jae Ren on N's back and Hyuk on Leo's. But that disappointed expression on Jae Ren's face already told the boys that they really did something wrong this time.

Though they don't know what, exactly.