VIXX in School

My Six Voodoo Dolls

Before she could even turn her head, a familiar pair of arms hugged her and pulled away from Jinyoung, almost tumbling over because of the sudden force.

"Hyuk! What are you doing here?!" Jae Ren asked as she tried to pry his hands off. People were staring at them, making Jae Ren panicky and flustered.

"Me and the Hyungs wanted-"

"HYUNGS?! Where are they?!" Jae Ren snapped her head around to look for the other members.

"Here."

They appeared out of thin air in front of her, and N only a few centimeters away from her face, making her jump back and bumping into Hyuks chest.

"What are you all doing here?!" Jae Ren whispered furiously.

"We wanted to go to school!" Ravi excitedly said, discreetly looking at Jinyoungs reaction from the corner of his eyes. And to Ravis surprise, he was chuckling.

"Uhm, Jae?" Jinyoung bit back his laughter, making Jae Ren glare at him. "My pack is already on their way. I can wait alone. You can go with them to enroll them."

"What?! They are NOT going to enroll." She emphasized and wriggled out Hyuks grasp, but the latter just had a big grin plastered on his face.

"Why not?" Ken pouted.

*Sheesh, for one of the hyungs, he sure is one of the most childish ones.* Jae Ren thought. "Because you guys don’t have the papers!"

"We'll take care of that." N mysteriously smiled and took her left hand, Leo on her right, and dragged her to the Principals office.

"Yay~ we’re going to school!" Hyuk happily announced, making some female creatures fawn over his cuteness.

Only Jinyoung was left by the gates entrance, and he let out a sigh when he was sure the new students and Jae Ren couldn't hear or see him anymore.

He played with the zipper of his jacket as he waited for his pack members. Alone. *Maybe I'm biased, but they seem a little off...* He thought as he remembered VIXX. *How did they become so close to her in such a short amount of time? And how come I didn't even sense them coming before they appeared out of thin air? They smelled like vampires, but they're too fast...*

He stared at the ground and shook his head. *Maybe I'm just overthinking it.* He glanced at their direction again and pouted. *She was supposed to be with ME today.*

 

"Jae Ren, what is that?"

"A School Bathroom, Ken."

"What's that?"

"A school staircase, Hyuk."

"And that one?"

"That's a fricking light bulb, Ravi."

She exhaled and the members piped down.

"Are you mad, Jae Ren?" N asked as he peeked for her expression, but she was hiding her face with her hair.

"No. It's just that... I'm not used to attention and I'm a little flustered right now." She whispered. And just then, is when they boys noticed how every female creature was ogling at them, and others desperately trying to catch their attention.

"Why are they staring in the first place?" Hongbin kept his head low, as he knew he was the one being most stared at.

"Because you guys are good-looking. And in every dimension, as long as you're good-looking, you're well loved." Jae Ren answered nonchalantly.

"But you're good-looking." Hyuk innocently said.

"Whatever you say, Hyuk." She shook her head tiredly.

*But you are!* Hyuk screamed in his head, but just pouted and crossed his arms.

"Hey, we're here." Jae Ren stopped in front of the Principals office. "Do NOT do anything stupid. She's a Gorgon. And she would not hesitate to turn you into stone in the spot."

"We'll be fine." N confidently said and opened the door without hesitation and without knocking.

"They will be the end of me." She muttered to herself as she was the last one to go inside the Principals Office.

__________________________________________

"I can't believe that just happened." Jae Ren stared into nothing as Leo and Hongbin guided her outside of the Principals Office. "What just fricking happened in there?!"

N proudly grinned. "I told you we can handle it."

"Because you mind tricked her!!!" She accused.

"No we didn't. It's called lying and I'm pretty sure everyone does it." Ken cheekily smiled.

"You even used Hongbins good looks as bait!" She said in aghast.

"No... We just used our resources." N reasoned.

"And you forced her to have the same time tables as me!" She yelled, not caring if she was disturbing classes right now.

N and Ken looked at each other before saying. "Yes."

"ARRRRGGGHHH." Jae Ren pulled her hair and walked away.

"Where are you going? She excused us from classes!" N reminded while grinning.

{Flashback}

"And who are these creatures, Jae Ren sshi? And you should know better to knock." Jae Ren gulped and bowed 90 degrees.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Go. They are new here and they would also like to enroll. Please consider them." She stood up straight and looked at everywhere EXCEPT the Principal.

"Hmm..." The Principal scrutinized each of the boys and her gaze fell on Hongbin. "And who is this one?"

"Hongbin, Mrs Go." Hongbin politely bowed.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" She asked with a sultry smile, clearly flirting and interested in Hongbin.

"He was cursed." N butted in, "And because of that, we have not been accepted to any of the other schools. We are misfits, Mrs Go. Specially our poor Hongbin here." He patted Hongbins back a little too hard, which meant that he should go with it.

"U-uh... Yes. That's right..." Hongbin unsurely said, "And only Jae Ren here has accepted us. She is a... close friend. And please, take us into consideration. You seem like a nice creature, ma'am and clearly better looking than all the other Gorgons out there. Are you maybe a direct descendant of Medusa?" He flashed a charming smile, clearly throwing the Principal off-guard.

"You flatter me." Mrs Go chuckled.

*Dear God.* Jae Ren inwardly rolled her eyes.

"You all seem like good students. I will accept you, but bring your papers tomorrow." She smiled.

"And we would like to request the same time table as Jae Ren, please." Hongbin added and widened his smile. "Oh, and we need half the day off because... my eyes hurt." N discreetly pinched him on his back to signal him to start acting. "Ow."

The Principal nodded frantically, almost trowing her glasses off her face. "Ok. JellyFish high proudly accepts you! Now, don’t waste time and roam the school to see our facilities. Thank you!"

"Thankyou Mrs. Go." VIXX chimed sweetly and left the Principals room, while Jae Ren stayed in place, completely horrified of what happened, which led to Leo and Hongbin dragging her out.

{End of Flashback}

"You guys better not use your good looks like that again!" Jae Ren threatened.

"Why? It all worked pretty well, if I do say so myself." Ravi proudly smiled.

"I hate you all." She said and stomped off, leaving VIXX chuckling to themselves.

"But wasn't the principal a 'Mrs'? Doesn't she have husband and kids?" Hyuk asked.

"That clearly doesn't stop her." Ken shrugged. "Jae Ren~! Wait for us~!"


Sorry for not updating soon. I was moping infront of the computer because one of my fics got deleted. It was new, only one chapter posted, but it somehow got deleted. I don't know how or why... but I am very disappointed it happened TT-TT I mean, there are a LOT of characters there, which means the forword is long. AND IT'S ALL GONE. :c. So I decided that I should just finish my two ongoing fics now. Which is Just One More Chance to Change Everything and My Six Vodoo Doll.

Hope you understand :D

And do check out my other fics if you want. (You don't know this but I'm winking at you. XD)