Lunch

My Six Voodoo Dolls

"So where are we going to eat? It's already lunch time." Ken informed.

"In the cafeteria from earlier. But, since you guys are considered to be vampires, you have to eat the vampire diet." She bit back her smile. "And you know what that means~"

"No. No way." Hyuk shook his head violently. "I am NOT going to drink blood, if that's what you're thinking."

"Well, it's not really blood." Jae Ren said, and she paused to see them all having confused expressions. "It's blood substitute. It provides more nutrients than Human-"

"Oh God. That's gross." Ravi made a disgusted face. "We can sneak a bite, or two. No one will even notice!"

"They will." Jae Ren shook her head with an amused smile "There are Seers here, if I may inform."

"I'd rather starve." Hongbin muttered as they entered the Cafeteria.

And when the doors opened, the smell of food attacked them.

An array of fish dishes for the Sea Creatures like Naga's, Selkies, and even Sirens.

Meat dishes for the Were creatures.And Vegetable dishes for the forest creatures.And one 'juice' box for each Vampire in the school.

"Wait-" N held on to Jae Rens arm "What do YOU eat here?"

"I can have anything I want. Just like the Sorcerers, Magicians... you get the gist." Jae Ren grinned. "Now, go to the vampire line because you're all STUDENTS now. And you have to follow the rules~"

"But that's unfair! I want to eat meat!" Hyuk whined.

"Well, this is what you signed up for. I told you not to come." Jae Ren reminded. "Now go get your lunch. Sit down wherever and I'll follow you."

The boys sadly nodded and lethargically lined up for their 'juice' box.

"One please." Hyuk squeaked. The lunch 'lady' grunted and gave him a box. Hyuk pouted at her behaviour-since because of Jae Ren, he's used to being babied and looked after-and walked away.

Once the boys found a table and sat down, they all stared at their white 'juice' boxes in disgust.

"I could smell it." Ken commented with a weird face. "And I want to barf. It smells worse than that ogre of a lunch lady from earlier."

"SHHHH. She'll hear you..." Hongbin whispered in a low voice and looked at the lunch ogre from over his shoulder.

"Hiya guys~" Jae Ren cheerfully sat down with her tray that had mounds of meat on it. "Mmmmm. The food smells nice, dont you think?" She grinned when she saw them scowling at her.

"This is torture." N groaned as their acute smelling sense was filled with the fragrance of the food around them.

Jae Ren chuckled at their grim faces and pushed the plate at the center of the table. "Go on."

"Wouldn't they suspect? I mean, Vampires dont eat food." Ravi said.

"You guys have windwalker speed. You can pull it off." Jae Ren shrugged. "Go finish all of it. Dont leave left overs, okay?"

"...What will you eat?" Leo asked in his quiet voice.

"Nothing. I'm not hungry. Now dig in before anyone sees." She smiled and nodded to reassure them.

Even with their hungry stomachs, they still hesitated. When Leo hatched a brilliant idea. Just when Jae Ren was yawning, he gently-but quickly-put a small piece in before putting another inside his own.

She was surprised but she chewed anyway and a small smile graced her lips.

The other boys looked at each other before nodding in agreement.

N ate 2 pieces under only a second-something no one would've noticed unless they knew what they were looking for-and then put one inside Jae Rens mouth when she opened to talk.

"I was going to say someth-" She was cut off by another piece gently placed in . She chewed it patiently and started again "Guys, serious-" Another piece was inside . She gave them a look and chewed again, making the boys chuckle at her cuteness. The plate was empty by now and all of them were satisfied.

"Seriously. I was going to say something." She finally finished after a lot of failed attempts.

"Well?" N grinned proudly, as he was the one who put the most food in .

"I was going to say: You better finish your drinks." She pointed at their white 'juice' boxes that were untouched.

"Ewww~ No way. I might barf everything I just ate." Ken whined.

"Can't we just throw them out?" Ravi hopefully asked.

"Nope. The trash is given back to the lunch lady as she checks for leftovers. Those with leftovers are forced to eat it all." Jae Ren informed.

"What? Why?! Isn't that kinda harsh?" Hongbin asked, his crossed eyes widened in surprise and fear.

"Well, wasting is really a bad thing and, vampires need the blood every day. You know how they faint when they dont get enough, right? And the school might get blamed for that. Which is why you need to finish those."

 

She pointed at their supposed to be lunch.

"But..." Hyuk made his puppy eyes. "Can’t you do something about it?"

"No. Unless you want ME to drink that which may cause me to be in a coma." She stated bluntly.

"No! Nothing like that!" N shook his head violently before grabbing the box of blood and putting the straw through the hole. "Just so you know: Tomorrow I'm going to bring a container to put these stuff in."

He looked at the other members who were just gaping at him "Well?" He gestured to their own boxes of blood.

They all put the straw in place and started to drink.

Half-way through, Leo started coughing and so was Hongbin, and Jae Ren having a soft spot for both, thought of an idea.

She took their boxes and walked to the counter handing them to the Ogre lady.

"They haven't finished it yet." The ogre said in a gruff and male-ish voice, even if her voice was considered very female-like for her kind.

"They already drank a lot this morning. Something bad might happen if they drink too much." Jae Ren said in a serious tone.

The Ogre grunted as a reply and snatched the boxes away.

"Why didn't you do that earlier?!" Ken asked and pushed his drink away. "I am NOT drinking that anymore."

The 4 other boys pushed their boxes away as well and crossed their arms like children.

"Then go give them to the Lunch lady." Jae Ren smirked. "I'll be watching~"

 

From a different table, someone was watching Jae Ren chuckle at the four boys who seem to be bargaining with the Lunch lady.

"Hyung. You should eat. Only 10 minutes before classes start." Sandeul pointed at Jinyoungs tray that was untouched.

"I dont feel like eating..." He mumbled and pushed his tray away, his gaze landing on Jae Ren again. *She's so happy without me...*

"You miss her, dont you?" CNU smiled knowingly.

"Yeah. And the feeling isn't mutual." Jinyoung bitterly admitted. "I'm going on ahead. You can finish my food for me right? I didn't touch it." He smiled at the 4 B1A4 members before leaving.

Baro turned his head to Jae Rens table where she and two other guys were watching four vamps return their lunch-half full. *Something's not right. Vampires LOVE the taste of the Blood substitute. I haven't seen one trying to get rid of it, not to mention FOUR of them.*