P.E Class

My Six Voodoo Dolls

"You're next class is here. I'm going off to my own-"

"What do you mean by that? We have the same schedules!" Hyuk cut her off and whined. Before, he couldn't do that. Or else, he'd have to suffer having his lips shut by a spell from the Witch.

"Not exactly... Creatures that are more physically capable are required to have P.E three times a day. You're lucky you skipped the first one earlier. The second was is this period and the third is the period after. We'll meet each other then." Jae Ren smiled at the boys gently. "You'll be fine."

"But we only came here to be with you!" Ken frowned.

"Well you should've thought of that before making Hongbin seduce the Principal to excuse us." She bluntly said.

"I did NOT seduce anyone." Hongbin interjected.

"Well, let's just get to the point, okay?" She ushered them to the gyms door. "This is the Gym of the school. It's very large and the coach just usually makes you run laps or something. Stick to being a vampire, okay? Don't be too fast and don’t disappear into wind." She ordered.

"Okay. Now dont be late for class." N patted her head and waved her goodbye.

She was already walking away when she turned back around "Take care, okay? Don't get hurt."

The boys smiled widely, suddenly energized by her caring demeanor. As they entered the gym, they visibly deflated and their expressions turned bored and lazy. Any other creature would've turned pale at the sight, but these creatures were just utterly uninterested. They've already taught themselves self-defense techniques, they didn't need another one from a Lycan Coach.

They all sat down at the bleachers like the other creatures and just looked around with blank faces.

The other creatures seemed to be afraid of the Lycan, since they were far more violent than werewolves and their form was terrifying. Their form was like a human who had fur all over and a wolf head. Except it could hurl a mountain out you if you piss them off. But VIXX already dealt with Lycans. They can’t beat one alone, but they can beat one together. And since they were... well... together, they had no fears.

"Guys. Act scared." N whispered.

"Why?" Ken furrowed his eyebrows.

"So we would blend in." N answered. And they all tried to look afraid, except for Leo. Who peaked the coach’s interest.

"What do we have here, new faces?" The coach boomed, and the students all turned to VIXX. They were at the end of the bleachers, which were the highest part, so the spotlight was on them.

"You." The coach pointed at Leo who just raised an eyebrow challengingly. The other students gasped at his boldness-the girls whispering and giggling while the boys silently sending their condolences.

"What's your name?" The coach asked, his loud voice echoing throughout the whole gym.

"Leo." Leo answered back quietly, while the coach seemed to be amused since he laughed. "Am I funny?" Leo asked, making N want to kill himself.

"Yes. Come here, Leo." The Coach chuckled, making the students gasp. They all knew what was coming next: The coach would challenge him.

"Do you know how to fight?" The coach cocked his head to the right, while Leo nodded, making the coach burst out laughing. "A little shy aren't we?"

*Jae Ren will kill me.* N paled.

"I'm just quiet." Leo answered uninterestedly.

"Hyung..." Hyuk whispered, but only the remaining VIXX members could hear him.

"Well, let's have a wager." The coach grinned. "We will have a duel. Hand-to-hand combat. If I win, you'll have to introduce yourself to the whole class with a minimum of 400 words. Is that okay?"

"What do I get if I win?" Leo asked quietly, but the gym was silent enough to hear him.

The coach roared in laughter. "Well, since you asked, you can do anything you want. But I wouldn't hold my breathe if I were you."

"Deal." Leo agreed, making all of the gyms students gasp and the VIXX members pale. What if someone found out? They all thought.

There were whispers here and there about 'Who does this guy think he is?' 'He's going to get creamed.' 'Oh man. Isn't he too young to die?'

The coach blew his whistle to shut them all up before stepping into the blue mat.

"You can turn into your form if you want." Leo said as he stepped on the mat too, making the students gasp once again.

"Let's see about that." The coach smirked. Even in their human forms, Lycans are really strong, fast and deadly. Even vampires aren't strong enough to handle one on their own.

*Leo better come out of that alive.* Ravi frowned. *What's gotten into him, anyway? He's not usually stupid enough to battle a Lycan ALONE.

"Ready?" The coach got into position, while Leo was still standing there casually; just one leg was supporting him as the other was just bent. "You better get into position, Leo sshi."

"I'll be fine. Worry about yourself." Leo said, causing 'oohs' to erupt.

*Cocky.* the coach clucked his tongue. *I'm going to wipe that off of your system.*

At the sound of the bell, the coach charged at Leo-top speed, but he charged into nothing and Leo was already at the opposite side of the mat.

*He's using vampire speed. Thank God.* N let out a sigh.

The coach smirked and changed tactics. *Not bad.* He stood up straight and charged again, this time, in a more serious manner. Leo just side-stepped, his feet positioned in a way to make him trip and making it easy to grab the man by his shoulder and throw him to the floor with his Golem Strength, his hand on the coaches neck.

"Had enough?" Leo quietly asked.

The coach growled and started to change into his form, much to the students' surprise. No one has ever lasted 3 seconds on that mat with the coach. And now, this new guy was beating him? His clothes didn't rip as they seem to be made perfectly for this moment. The coach turned into a black haired Lycan and pushed Leo out of the way with massive strength.

Leo stood up immediately and positioned himself differently. This time, he was aiming for to pacify the man, not just put him down. The Lycan charged at top speed, but with Leos acute senses, everything was slow motion. Once the Lycan was near him, he hooked his foot with the Lycans and put a hand on the back of the coaches neck, and pushed in full force down, making the coach lie face flat on the mat. And with a snout, that had to be very painful.

Leo stood there quietly and looked at the coach who was slowly getting up again. He positioned himself again but the coach started to turn back to his human form. The coach stood up and patted off the dust that was on his clothes and blinked at Leo, "What are you...? Are you sure you're only a vampire?"

The 5 sitting VIXX members tensed, but Leo kept his poker face. "Obvious, isn't it?" Leo said with a straight face.

The Coach laughed heartily and put his hand on Leos shoulder. "You have a good sense of humor. I've never been beaten by a student before. You're really something. So, what do you want from me?"

Leo smiled in public-for the first time-which creeped his fellow VIXX members out. "I want to only have one P.E. class."

"Are you sure? Most students actually prefer P.E. than history or something." The coach raised an eyebrow, and the other students seemed puzzled as well. I mean, with their physical capabilities, a hundred laps around the huge gym would be easy as pie. It was better than having to listen to a boring lecture about spells that they wouldn't need any way.

"I'm sure. I want to be in class with a girl named Choi Jae Ren." Leo nodded, while the VIXX members jaws dropped.

*He fricking went through all that trouble to skip P.E.?!* They 5 VIXX members thought to themselves.

"Uh huh..." The coach stared at Leo. "I dont know if I'm allowed to do that, but how about I strip you of ONE P.E. period only? I dont think they'd allow two."

"That would work. Thankyou." Leo bowed politely and walked back to his seat casually, as if nothing had just happened and as if every student inside the gymnasium wasn't gaping at him.

He managed to battle the Coach and WIN. He managed to WIN. Unscathed. Not a single bruise.

The VIXX member stared at Leo with wide eyes.

"...what?"

N slapped himself in the face and shook his head. *Jae Ren will kill me.*

 


Hey ^-^ I won't be able to update for the next few days because I'm going camping~! Yeyyyyy~ XD

Sorry in advance, but I'll make sure to double update when I get back! :)