Attack

My Six Voodoo Dolls

Kidoh's Point of View

 

"I already called Xero. He was just by the dungeon to deliver the food to the prisoners." Hojoon informed.

We were inside the Control Room. Seogoong and I found intruders. They're already at the end of the Mangrove Forest.

The Security System we use is a Rune Archive. It has over-all information of what happens inside the castle. Except for the underground tunnels. It's screen was holographic and the supposed keyboard is just a flat marble stone that has glowing runes on it that are the commands.

Seogoong and I are in-charge of the Security so we found out first.

"How about A-Tom and Yano? Aren't they back yet?" P-Goon asked. Those two are currently on an ingredient hunt.

"No." Nakta shook his head. "They had to go far for that one."

"They just passed the Mangrove." Seogoong announced.

How could they be so fast? That forest was rigged with a lot of things. Things I'd rather not mention. And how did they even find us? The plan was to let them have days to mull it over and we just keep the hostages until we send the letter for the address.

"Let's go at the front and meet Xero there." P-Goon ordered and led the way.

We all followed after him. I don't know why... but this seems like a bad idea.

The front of the castle is just a plain big wooden door. I'm thankful we didn't have some sort of moat because the castle theme is starting to annoy me.

Though the door may look simple and easy to break, it's a lot more complicated than it looks. There are enchantments that protect the castle and the one on the door is the strongest. If you touch the wrong part of the door, or even try to push it by force, you'll be blown to bits.

Just saying.

We all lined up. The eleven of us, since Xero was already waiting when we arrived, stood there.

"Shouldn't they be here by now?" Jenissi asked.

He's right. They were fast when they passed the Cemetery then the Mangrove. Why did they slow down all of a sudden?

Something isn't right.

Before any of us could react, we were being electrecuted by thousands of volts.

I couldn't think of anyway to avoid the attack because it was coming from the ground, not the sky. How is this possible?

I couldn't withstand it anymore. My body felt heavier, and I fell to the ground. I heard the others scream in agony, and it seems they were down too.

My vision was getting dark, and I heard a faint voice say...

"I'm sorry..."

 

Xero's Point of View

 

"Jae! Don't apologize! These bastards are trying to kill you!" Ravi tried to pull a dark brown haired girl away.

The electricity came from her.

I saw her.

VIXX's Master.

They were behind us the whole time. She touched the ground, and the rumblings began.

But I avoided the attack. I acted as if I fell back on Nakta as he fell face down. And I'm sorry that I had to do that. I felt guitly using a friend, but when I tried to get up, Nakta pulled me back down with his remaining strength.

He knew my plan.

"Come on! Let's save B1A4!" A wolf-probably the messenger-enthustiastically said.

How did they find out where we were? Our plan was supposed to send the adress a week later. So how'd they track us down?

"Okay, okay. Calm down." She said.

Her voice... it sounded so kind. But it was directed to someone else.

She was about to touch the wrong part of the door, and I was so tempted to stop her.

If she didn't stop herself.

She put her palm 3 centimeters to the left, and pushed the doors open.

How...? How did she know that? How did she know how to open the door?

"Stop them..." I heard Nakta whisper.

And when Leo turned his head to us, I knew. He heard him too.

Instincts took over, and I immediately attacked him. He was slightly caught off-guard by my speed, so I was able to punch him in the gut.

I quickly glanced at VIXX's Master. She was beautiful, but that horrified expression she had made me look away.

*I'm sorry...*







Did you guys watch JJCC's MV? It's sad because Prince Mak has an injury, I think. That's why he's not in it.

He's my bias TT-TT I hope he get's better soooooooon.

Till then, I shall fan-girl over San Cheong XD

Anyway, I think the end of this fic is near. Maybe around 8 more chapters? Idk.

But I'm thankful a lot of you took interest in this fic :)

And I even got 26 upvotes! Thankyou everyone! :DDDD

*Make that 27 :)