The Wolf Packs Discussion

My Six Voodoo Dolls

Jinyoung sped through the thick forest on all his four paws. The forest that surrounded Jae Rens house was quite beautiful really. It was home to Forest Fairies and also fireflies. So technically, Jae Ren still had neighbors.

He heard a calling howl from his home, and he quickened his pace. He recognized the howl as his fathers'. It must be something important what he wants to say because he also called for his pack members. His mother would sure love it since she finally has a reason to cook even more Jinyoungs mother was also a werewolf, but she was a convert. A human at first-which means she wasn't werewolf born. She was turned by his father, out of her insistence.

She made him scratch her arm when it was a full moon, but only a small scratch.

Big enough to let the wolf dna from the claws seep in, but small enough so it wouldn't scar and hurt much.

His father didn't want to turn her because he thought she was already perfect. But she didn't want to grow old and wither away while her husband was still young.

Werewolves DO age, but that's completely their choice. If they finally mate with their respected mates, they can choose not to turn into their form anymore and slowly age.

But the aging will stop once again when they turn into their forms and they would have to wait a long time again before the aging continues.

So far, his parents have always turned into their forms, since they want to spend their lives together.

*Love, I guess.* Jinyoung thought. He heard another howl, only nearer, since he was already in the vicinity. He howled in response, which was meaning for: 'I'm coming!'

He finally entered their homes front yard, which was wide and grassy. The wolf community always provided the residents space for when they turn, and also provided potions for the clothe enchantments. The Wolf Community was always closely knit, and almost everyone knew each other.

"Jinyoung? Hurry up, boy and get over here!" Mr Jung, Jinyoungs father, hollered from the backyard where they were probably having a campfire.

"Yeah! I'm coming!" Jinyoung said and sprinted to the backyard through the narrow space at the left side of the house.

"Finally! You're here." Mr Jung let out an exasperated sigh. "We already ate dinner, you can eat some later. Now sit down so I can tell you what's been on my mind!"

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow at his unusual jumpy father but sat down on the grass floor between CNU and Baro.

"What's the news?" CNU asked.

"The mating season has begun." Mr Jung announced with a smile, but he deflated when the boys showed no interest. "Yah! Why aren't you boys excited?!"

"Because we're not in that age yet." Baro shrugged.

"But that's the catch!" Mr Jung exclaimed. "The first mates discovered were a 17 year old girl and 19 year old boy." His eyes sparkled. "It is said that the cause for the early age was because of the magic energy lately from the moon. It is still an unknown phenomenon, but it is said that the mating age might be dropped down to roughly 18 years old." He glanced at them again to see a reaction, but none. "Why aren't you boys excited?!"

"Because it only happened ONE time, appa." Jinyoung explained. "There's no guarantee that it will happen again."

"Still..." Mr Jung frowned at their lack of enthusiasm. "Aish! If you boys come running to me with your new mates, I'm going to ignore you!" He stood up from his chair and walked away.

"Happy Birthday, again, appa!" Jinyoung hollered while chuckling at his fathers childishness.

"Whatever." He grunted and started to grumble under his breath about 'ungrateful kids' and 'stupid technology' and stuff like that.

Once the old man was out of ear-shot, CNU let out a sigh of relief. "Do you believe him?"

"Mr Jung? Well, yeah... I know who he was talking about." Sandeul shrugged. "The guy is our neighbor. I saw him before I came here, actually. And he had a girl with her. I assumed they were mates, but I remembered how he wasn't that age yet. But I guess they really were."

"I wish I find my mate early too." Gongchan sighed.

"Why?" Baro asked.

"Well, don't you ever get curious what they're talking about?" Gongchan asked and looked up to the stars. "How you suddenly feel this magnetic-like effect on your body and all you ever want to do is be beside your mate?" He smiled. "I want to experience that and feel what it's like to fall in love. And the plus of being a wolf is falling in love with the right creature. I'm curious!"

"I'm curious, yeah~ You smile from the picture at the moment, why Oh I’m so curious yeah, I’m so curious yeah~" Sanduel sang and shrugged. "What? I like that song."

Jinyoung rolled his eyes while chuckling. "But I'm kinda... afraid of finding my mate."

"What? Why?" Gongchan asked curiously.

"What if she's not the one? What if she's not the one I envisioned, I mean." Jinyoung said and lay on the grass. "What if I actually wanted someone else to be my mate?"

"That's rediculus. Once you find your mate, you will fall in love with her. You'll completely forget about your past." Baro said.

Jinyoung pouted and stared at the night sky.

All CNU could do was watch Jinyoung from the corner of his eyes. Trying to decipher what was going on with their leaders head. *Could it be he was talking about Jae Ren?*