School

My Six Voodoo Dolls

"Jae Ren, where are you going?" Ken lazily asked as he lay on the couch.

"School. Did you sleep there?" She asked with wide eyes. "I told you to sleep in the guest rooms! You could hurt your back there-"

"I just woke up and I decided to lay back here." Ken grinned sheepishly before furrowing his eyebrows. "School? Is that where creatures go to learn?"

"Yup." She nodded while fixing her bag. "Did you see my lucky green pen?"

"I think it's in the kitchen." Ken answered.

"Ok. Thanks." She nodded and headed to the kitchen, where N and Hyuk were already lounging and eating some pancakes Hongbin made.

"Hi Jae~" Hyuk sweetly smiled while biting a pancake. "I like your pancakes better~"

Jae Ren shook her head amusedly "It's the same recipe, Hyuk. Have you seen my pen?"

"This one?" N held up a green pen. "Where are you going?" He asked while handing it over.

"School. I'll see you later. I'll come back as soon as possible. I promise." She waved and left the kitchen. She sprinted to the front door when Leo blocked her.

"I'm going to school, Leo. Can you move?" She tried pushing him lightly, but he wouldn't budge. She looked up and saw him giving her a pleading look. "NO. You can't come."

"Why not~?" She heard Hyuk whine from the kitchens open door.

"Because you guys aren't enrolled and you might raise suspicion." She answered while trying to find a way around Leo.

"But we told you already: We smell like vampires! We won’t raise suspicion!" Ravi answered from his shared bedroom with the others.

"Yeah, well, you also told me you're as sneaky and fast as a Wind runner, as sturdy as a Rock Golem, as alert as a werewolf and also-"

"We get it, but we can blend in! We promise!" Hyuk beamed at her. He just suddenly appeared in front of her, making her startled.

"See? Vampires aren't that fast! They're fast, but not THAT fast." Jae Ren pointed out.

"I smell a wolf." N announced. "Who is he?"

"That's Jinyoung! 'Scuse me!" She slithered around Leo and shut the door.

The 5 boys looked at each other when Hongbin called them from the roof.

"Guys, come here!"

They didn't hesitate and went to the roof as well, by going to their room’s balcony and climbing.

"Who's that?" Hongbin pointed at the red-haired Human formed werewolf walking next to Jae Ren and casually putting his arm around Jae Rens shoulder.

They all watched quietly as the two soon disappeared.

"She said he was Jinyoung." Ken answered.

"A werewolf, apparently. And also her close friend, as it seems." Ravi blankly said.

"It's so unfair! How come he's so close to her?" Hyuk crossed his arms.

"Well... he was around longer." Hongbin shrugged, but he shut himself up when he saw the other members throw him glares.

There was a silence that enveloped them, their own thought drowning them, and somehow, they all got the very same idea, as they all sped to their shared room at the exact same time.

 

"Jae Ren?" Jinyoung poked her cheek with his left hand that was wrapped around her shoulder. Skin ship was a normal thing for Jinyoung. If it was Jae Ren. He wouldn't even dare talk to other females, let alone touch them.

Jae Ren is the only exception.

"Hmmm?"

"Why do I smell Vampire on you?" He asked with a serious expression.

"Oh. They're close family friends. They're staying with me from now on." She lied smoothly, oblivious to the jealousy and worry that flashed through Jinyoungs eyes.

"Friends? How many are they?" He asked, keeping his tone in check.

"Six." She answered calmly, unaware of the storm brewing inside of Jinyoung. He stopped in his tracks and held her by her shoulders.

"Please tell me they are all female." His eyes looked pleading, but when she looked away and remained silent, his shoulders slumped and he let out a sigh.

"But they won’t hurt me! I swear!" She defended. "And they're all really nice!"

He lifted his gaze and met eyes with her, "Are you sure?"

"I promise." She nodded.

"Fine. But you have to do something for me..."

She raised her eyebrows at him, and when she saw his evil grin, "NO, Jinyoung."

"But... how do I know I can trust you if you don’t do something for me...?" He pouted cutely. "Please?"

"No. You're probably going to make me do something embarrassing." She crossed her arms and started walking again.

"No! Not even close to that." He grinned and caught up to her, walking backwards so he could face her, "Just from now on, you will start to PUBLICLY talk to me and be friends with me."

"I publicly talk to you..." She mumbled and looked away. "And what's so great about publicity?"

"So they'll know to never mess with you again." He seriously said. "Come on, Jae Ren. I'll throw those vampires out of your home if you dont agree."

*I highly doubt that...* She thought to herself as she remembered their capabilities. "Fine." *Because I know YOU'LL be the one to get hurt. Not them.*

Jinyoung gleefuly hugged her and jumped up and down, carrying her with him. "Yay~!"

"You're such a girl." Jae Ren snorted with an amused smile.

"Whatever." Jinyoung rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh look," He pointed at the school gates "There's school, FRIEND. Let's go~" He pulled her along, not caring of the stares being thrown at them and the whispers.

*I have a really bad feeling about this...* Jae Ren thought to herself as she hid her face with her hair.

*This could NOT get any worse.*

And as if the Heavens were playing a joke on her, and all too familiar voice called her name, causing heads to turn at the direction of the new voice. "JAE REN!!!"

*Oh, crap.*