Escape

My Six Voodoo Dolls

Jinyoung's Point of View

 

N, Ravi and Leo found us by the dungeon.

I've been curious of what's been happening here lately since we've been hearing explosions and screams. The Undead staff seemed to have evacuated too.

They freed us and kept us up to speed. They even told CNU, Sandeul and Baro about the whole witch business.

"So that's why you don't like her anymore! Hyung, you jerk!" Sandeul slapped my arm.

"Oww. I know. I'm a jerk." I pouted as I rubbed my arm. "But... why did she come to save us?" I asked N.

"What? You think just because she's a Witch she's cruel now?" Ravi scoffed at me, making me shrink.

N put a hand on Ravi's back to calm him down. Honestly, I don't blame him... "She still cares for you. Even if you broke her heart. And don't forget, B1A4 are her friends too."

I could feel the guilt washing over me.

We neared the room where they were leading us and we could already hear the sounds of someone’s yelling.

Female.

But definitely not Jae Ren.

The door was open-well the door was gone.Topp Dogg was there. I froze, but I relaxed when I saw them helping Jae Ren.

Just what happened?

"Oh. They joined us now." N said, as if he read my thoughts.

"Xero. Hold Jae Ren for a while. I'm going to help." Ken carried Jae Ren and handed her to Xero.

He was the one who came to visit our cell earlier. He seemed to be enjoying carrying Jae Ren, though.

The look he had while staring at Jae Ren's sleeping face...

It seemed so familiar.

 

N's Point of View

 

We had a chance. With our numbers, we could beat the Black Witch. And besides, without her powerhouse Guardians, she was practically defenseless.

I just figured it out that she relied on Topp Dogg most of the time. She wasn't all that strong.

She just had a knack for Guardian Creation. Even when she consumed those essences, it didn't do her much good since she never trained herself.

I looked over at Jae Ren.

She was with Xero.

The quiet one who probably led Topp Dogg here. It was not new to me how he grew fond of Jae Ren. I noticed it the moment he attacked Leo earlier. With every punch he dealt at Leo, he glanced at Jae Ren. As if... saying sorry.

He was standing, with Jae Ren on his back.

"Xero?" I approached.

He looked at me and his eyes didn't contain the same coldness I usually see in them.

"I can take care of her. Go help the others. They'll need you. I think they're planning on attacking the Black Witch while in their forms. And I heard yours was... special..." I said with a small smile.

He seemed hesitant to leave her, but did so anyway.

 

P-Goon's Point of View

 

We had a chance to beat her. She wasn't as strong as she led us to believe. Right now, she was getting weaker with her each attack.

"We all turn into our forms by my count and we jump. Avoid all of her attacks. Don't let one drop get to you." I warned.

Right on time, Xero appeared.

"Xero. I need to ask for a favor." I exhaled. He didn't react, meaning I should go on "That special skill of yours. Can you use it as a shield to protect the members? Channel it. Can you do that?"

He nodded.

"What is this 'skill' anyway?" Hyuk asked.

No one other than us has seen Xero transform before. I myself have seen it only a few times since I’ve told him it was best to keep it hidden. His form was... different.

"You'll see." Gohn grinned.

"And what does Xero sshi look like in his form?" Jinyoung, the wolf pack leader we captured, asked. I feel bad for what we did to him and s. They were good wolves and they forgave us easily. They even wanted to help too, but their injuries haven't fully healed.

"You'll see that too." Jenissi smirked. "You can spot him from a mile away." He commented.

"Judging from how different our senses are, I don't know what to make of that." Sandeul said, making us laugh a little.

"Okay. Line up! On my marks!" I ordered.

"3...!"

"2...!"

"1...!"








I have a thing for cliff hangers now \( ´▽`)/