Her 'Normal' Life

My Six Voodoo Dolls

Walking to school, Jae Ren was alone. Again.

I mean, who would want to be friends with her?

A normal human who refused to learn magic to become at least a sorceress. So of course she'd be alone.

Until- "Hey!!! Jae! How many times do I have to tell you to wait for me during mornings?! You know I'll just catch you!" Jinyoung, the leader of B1A4's pack, hollered while running after Jae Ren. "You are so stubborn." He huffed and slowed down to her pace.

"No. How many times do I have to tell YOU to stop talking to me? Your reputation will go down the drain." Jae Ren reasoned with her usual blank face. "If people see you, they'd also see the 'filthy' human walking beside you."

Jinyoung frowned at her choice of words, "You're not filthy. They're just blind." He smiled at her, making her want to smile as well.

But she won’t.

She's been emotionless for too long to easily smile, just like that.

"Yah. Why can't you at least smile?" Jinyong pouted while walking. "I know you'd look way prettier if you do~"

"I don’t care." She stuck her tongue out. "And I smiled for you yesterday. Isn't that enough?"

"No." Jinyoung answered without missing a beat "You're really pretty when you smile."

"Whatever you say, Jinyoung." Her lips slightly quirked up.

Only Jinyoung could see how she really felt about things. Because she kept them hidden behind that emotionless facade of hers.

To him, that slight quirk of her lips meant she was happy.

A 3 second long silence before she answers a question meant that she was sad.

And staring off to space meant she was thinking about her parents.

Her dead parents.

They were murdered by an attack by Dragons on their trip to a small village for a Plant Hunt that could cure a rare disease. And on that day they were out, it was a fateful day that a Female Dragon took her babies to hunt for food.

"Oh hey, we're here. Gotta go!"

"But we're still a few minutes away!" Jinyoung hollered, but didn't bother to run after her. He knew better than to force her to do something she didn't want to do. So he just let her go.

"Hey! Hyung! Over here!" Sandeul waved

s were already waiting for him outside the gates.

"'Sup?" Baro straightened up and smiled. "You were walking with Jae Ren again?"

"Yup. But she left me~" Jinyoung whined. Unsuiting for a leader, others may say, but B1A4 loved their leader and always thought no one ever could replace him. "She just ran off without me!"

"You could always catch her and carry her here." Gongchan joked.

"No. That's wrong and she would hate me." Jinyoung pouted before smiling at the members again "Let's go to classes!"

He happily walked to the entrance of the school, his pack members close behind him.

"He's so bi-polar." CNU chuckled.

"Naw. He just likes Jae Ren~" Sandeul laughed.

"I heard that!" Jinyoung yelled without turning. "Don't make me punch you."

CNU and Sandeul shuddered in fear, and zipped their mouths.

 

"Oh hey. The Humani is here." The Vampire Queen Bee, Kyunmi, sneered. She was with her other 4 female Coven members of course. But the only creautures who thought she was the Queen of the school, was her and her friends. No one bothered who was popular or not because of the discrimination of races. Well maybe except handsome wolves like B1A4.

Humani was what they called pure humans. Ones without magic fused with their bodies, like Sorcerers and Magicians. Sorcerers and Magicians weren't hated. They were seen as equals to the other magic creatures, but Humani were oh so hated.

Jae Ren rolled her eyes inwardly and walked past them, when she was blocked again by them with their superhuman speed.

"You sure have nerve walking past Vampires who could break you in two peices of they wanted to." Hyerin, a coven member , spat.

"I just want to go to class. And I doubt you'd break me in two if that could land you in prison forever." Jae Ren retorted, her cold gaze falling on them. She wasn't afraid of them. Even if they could really kill her, she knew they wouldn't dare because killing, especially humans, would cause you a whole lot of trouble from the Council Government.

They could use a spell that would lock you in a glass ball forever; They could lock you in a special prison built for whatever kind you are; They could even turn you into whatever kind you abused to let you have a taste of your own medicine.

"Tch. Let's go girls. I can’t stand the smell of Humani." Hae Rin, huffed before her lips "They make me hungry." She growled at Jae Ren.

They walked past her like the wind, and left her alone in the hallway.

She exhaled and continued to walk to her classes. *What a great start for a day.* She sarcastically thought.