Acceptance

My Six Voodoo Dolls

"Jinyoung...? What are you doing here?" Jae Ren blinked. She was sitting up on her bed where she was previously lying on when Jinyoung knocked and entered her room.

"Actually..." Jinyoung rubbed the back of his neck. "I didn't really leave you alone. I couldn't handle the thought of you walking home alone, so I just turned back and silently followed you. I was protecting you... Sorry if that sounds wrong."

Jae Ren sighed and lay back on the bed. "It's okay. I don’t have the energy to get mad anymore. So... you know?"

"Yeah.... I heard everything." Jinyoung confirmed. He sat on the corner of the bed, his back facing her. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm a Witch. Trouble naturally follows me. It came to the point where I thought you'd be better off without me..." She said with a sad smile. "Now that you know, aren't the least bit agreeing with that thought? I wouldn't hold anything against you if you did leave me. You just have to swear an oath you won’t tell anyone."

"Why would I agree to that?" Jinyoung turned his head to her and raised an eyebrow. "It gives me more of a reason to stay and protect you. Now... don't you trust me?"

Jae Ren exhaled. "Is this one of your psychology-"

"You THOUGHT I would leave you, but all I've done these past years is stay with you. Don't you trust me?" Jinyoung slyly grinned at Jae Ren. "Now, wait for an apology from VIXX. Accept it, and smile, okay?" He said as he stood up. "I'm soooo late for that meeting. Bye!" He waved before turning into his form and leaping into the darkness.

It was already night time.

Jae Ren stared at where he disappeared to before smiling.

*You're right, Jinyoung... all you've ever been is nice to me.*

She slowly let her eyes close. After all, that spell she used was actually pretty draining.

 

Meanwhile...

"You were defeated by a BEGINNER WHITE WITCH." The Woman in black emphasized. "Pathetic. Haven't I trained you enough?!"

"She released poison-"

"I don't care what she did!" She cut P-Goon off. "Locate her and bring her to me. Or I'll make sure you all pay the price." She threated.

Topp Dogg bowed, and left her to her chambers.

The Black Witch rubbed her temples and sat on her comfy chair that looked a whole lot like a throne.

Must've been for her ego.

"How much trouble can one witch be?!"

Topp Dogg went to their rooms, each room holding 3 members. Except for one member who always chose to be alone. And now, he needed to be alone more than ever.

"Xero? Why don't you bunk in with Hojoon, Kidoh and me tonight, hmm?" Hansol asked before Xero could open the door to his private room. Topp Dogg may be the enemies of VIXX, but that didn't mean they were bad people. They were just following orders. Blinded by the vision of their master that they had to fulfill. They were really caring towards each other, and they fought hard to stay together.

Xero glanced up at Hansol, before ignoring him and closing the door to his room behind him, leaving the latter alone in the hallway. Hansol could only sigh and go inside his shared room, leaving Xero to himself. He really was like Leo... except that Xero hasn't really talked. Not one word had escaped his lips. They didn't bother to ask if he simply couldn't, or he won't. They wouldn't get an answer anyway. But that didn't mean they didn't care for him. Xero may seem distant to them, but he's shown his caring side toward them on more than several accounts.

Xero sat on his windows frame, his back leaning on one of the sides. They lived at a medieval looking castle. And Topp Doggs quarters were inside the tower. Xero's room was at the top, and P-Goon, Gohn, and Jenissi's room was at the lowest. The castle was heavily guarded, though it may not seem like it. You'd have to go through a cemetery with re-animated dead bodies waiting for you and then through a thick dark mangrove forest that had all sorts of black magic creatures.

Hell. I know.

Xero exhaled and closed his eyes, letting the cool breeze calm his self. He thought of the fight from earlier, and the voice kept echoing in his mind.

It sounded so mysterious, yet he knew there was softness hidden behind the intimidating facade. Before they left, he caught scent of a witch.

*Forget me Nots...* He repeated in his mind. A scent he has never smelled on a witch before. He didn't dare share this to the other members, nor the witch. Thinking he could be wrong. But that was just an excuse to himself so he wouldn't feel so guilty.

*I'll try to save you...* He promised to himself, as he remembered the very aromatic smell. *I'll protect you.*