It Hurts. More than I thought it would

My Six Voodoo Dolls

"I'm ashamed to admit that it stopped when I found something new about her."

 

His words echoed in her mind.

*Was being a Witch disgust him so much? Did I disgust him so much?* Jae Ren absentmindedly thought, but she blinked back to reality and covered her ears.

No. She didn't want to hear any of it. She didn't want to hear her own mind saying mean things to her.

N looked worriedly at Jae Ren. "Leo. Go excuse us and her. Say she's sick and we'll accompany her." He ordered. The silent member nodded and went to the Secretary first to get an excuse letter for them. He glanced back at Jae Ren from afar. She was under a tree that was right beside the outdoor volleyball court. They stayed back because they knew she needed her space. He grew more worried when she started covering her ears and squeezing her eyes shut as if a truck blared its horn right at her.

He sighed and plunked himself on the bench. He didn't care if the sun was burning his skin right now. He needed to be as near as possible to Jae Ren. And this was the best he could do right now. The damn volleyball court right between them.

"What do you think she's thinking right now?" Ken asked as he too sat on the bench, not minding the suns heat.

"Something not good... You can see from her painful expression." Hongbin exhaled.

 

Disgusting.

Pathetic.

Idiot.

Jae Ren squeezed her eyes shut even harder, and pressed her hands on her ears with much force. Everything she was called by her ex-bullies haunted her. They did stop bullying her when VIXX appeared to protect her, but their words still stuck into her mind.

They were right. No matter what she is, she'll always be disgusting to everyone.

Even her first friend. Her first love.

She pressed her hands harder on her ears. She didn't care if her ears might never return to their normal shape; she needed to stop the sounds.

"Wow. You always rely on your Wolf Prince Charming. How y can you get? He won't stick by your side forever though. All guys want the same thing. And it won't take him long to realize how useless you really are."

*They were right...* Tears started to stream down her face as she recalled her past bullies' voices. *They were right...* She repeated in her mind. She heard faint shouts, before she completely out.

 

"JAE REN!" VIXX all raced to her side. Leo had just come back and already excused them, and at the right moment, Jae Ren fainted.

N carried her and ran as quickly as possible. The others positioned to defend: Ken and Leo in front, Hongbin and Hyuk on each of his sides, and Ravi behind. They looked like blurs that were just passing through with their immense, speed. It was even a little hard to see them if you don't know what you're looking for.

And since it was school days, and the school was in a rather isolated place, no one really saw them.

"Quick. Get some water and all the medical salves we have left." N ordered as he went to Jae Ren's room to put her down. He gently did so and covered her with a blanket. Hongbin then put a glass of water on her bedside table, and Leo opened her drawer to look for any medicine.

"She only made energy replenishment salves..." Leo said and closed the drawer.

"She must've made them for us..." Ravi sighed. "Why didn't she make some for herself?!"

"Maybe we can... we can let her drink them..." N helplessly said as he reached for the drawer.

"No. You're not thinking rationally." Hongbin shook his head. "These wouldn't react well with her body. Her biological build is not compatible with what she made. She could get overdosed."

N stayed silent. What were they going to do? He didn't know. He had never been in this situation before.

"Let's just wait. She'll wake up." Hongbin comforted. "She's just exhausted."

N nodded. He stayed at her room, sitting on one of her chairs just staring at her. He shooed the other boys away, asking them to go guard the house in case of the possibilities of an attack.

"It... hurts..." She mumbled in her sleep, and her expression turned to a painful one.

N sat on the side of her bed and caressed her cheek, making her expression turn back into a calm one.

*If I could take the pain away, I already would have...* N desperately thought. He didn't like this. The feeling of her in pain. It made things in his stomach stir with worry. His thoughts drifted off to the person who made her this way, and he couldn't help but clench his fist in anger.

He thought he could trust Jinyoung. Since he was with Jae Ren first.

But apparently, not. Well at least, not anymore.


You guys are being more quiet lately =_= 

XD

No seriously, just keep commenting ;) I'll even start replying this time around :DDD