YOU?

My Six Voodoo Dolls

"Jae Ren. I know you're awake. Come on. It's a Saturday. Don't mope in your bed." Hongbin sighed. "Come onnnnnnn."

Jae Ren only pulled the covers higher.

"Don't be hard headed. Come on. I know you must be hungry. You didn't eat at all last night." *Because you were too busy crying in your sleep.* Hongbin didn't dare say that out loud.

"I'm not hungry." Jae Ren said in a low whisper, and right on cue, her stomach growled.

"Then I suppose that was a whale from sea I heard?" Hongbin bit back a chuckle.

Jae Ren suddenly sat up and put her covers away. Her hair was sticking up in various directions and her eyes were red. Her face looked puffy from the crying.

"Erm... You can go wash up first, though." Hongbin commented. He didn't want the other members to fuss again.

She wordlessly got up and headed to her bathroom. Her walking was stiff, as if she couldn't bend, and she didn't get a chance to change out of her school uniform last night.

In other words, she looked like a mess.

But not to Hongbin. Nor the other members. She would always look precious to them.

"Come down okay? Or I'll drag you there." He lightly threatened before heading down stairs.

 

Jae Ren looked at herself from the mirror.

There was something wrong with her, she knew. There was something different that she felt when she stared at herself through the mirror. Did she feel disgusted of herself too?

Or maybe she just now simply hates herself.

Because she turned into... this.

When she went down to the kitchen, VIXX all turned to her.

"W-what...?" Jae Ren looked down, embarassed from all the attention.

"Are you... okay?" Was the first thing Ravi asked.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" Jae Ren said with a straight face.

"When you need someone to talk to, you can always come to us." N said.

"I know." Jae Ren looked away. She looked at the waffles and she didn't feel hungry anymore.

"Eat at least one. You'll need it." Hongbin said, as if he could read what she was thinking by looking at her eyes.

Jae Ren nodded and took two pieces and her heels.

"Where are you going?" Ken asked.

"Upstairs. I'm going to be in my room for a while." Jae Ren said as she walked off.

Out of all the possible things that could've happened, this was the outcome that N feared the most: When she shuts them all out from her life.

CNU had already told him how Jae Ren was before they came. And at first, he became slightly happy because she opened up more because of them, but the fear of her returning to her old ways stuck to the back of his mind. Now, that fear was coming true.

All because of one person.

But all of VIXX knew Jinyoung wasn't just a person in her life. He was special. The first person she turns to when she's sad and the first person she trusted after her parents passed away. He was the person who managed to steal her heart. And they knew that.

They also knew how painful it must've been for her. To be rejected by someone just because of what she was. That angered them more. Because it was never her intention to become a Witch. She just was.

And what also made them angry was how Jinyoung could easily say those words. Sure, he didn't know they were behind him, but how can he openly reject someone to someone else, but they can't say it to that persons face? Or was he just that dense?

"Should we go talk to her?" N asked them. He was sure he wouldn't be of much help in this area. He was good in explaining things, but not when it came to emotions.

"I will."

They all turned to Leo.

"YOU?" Ken's eyes widened. "GO? TALK? TO? HER?"

Leo raised an eyebrow.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that." Ken waved his hands infront of him and shook his head. "But... why? Why the sudden talkativeness?"

"Sometimes, people just need someone who's going to listen, not necesarilly talk." Leo said.

Hyuk made a confused face.

"Just... Just don't argue with me." Leo dismissed. "I can take care of this."

N glanced at Leo. Even if the latter was really the quietest among them, he was the one who best understands things like these. *Leo and his cryptic messages...*