Six Intruders

My Six Voodoo Dolls

It was a Saturday morning and Jae Ren has a regular schedule.

Clean the house.

Do homework.

And buy groceries.

She already finished the first two yesterday. All she had to do now was groceries.

"Ugh. But I don’t want to go out~" She whined and pouted. "But I don’t want to starve either."

She sighed and got up from her bed, heading straight to the bathroom to wash up.

Her house wasn't the biggest out there, but it was fairly huge.

There were 4 Bedrooms.

One for her and one were for her parents. The other two were just guest rooms.

The house was left to her since their death, and also a large sum of inheritance money. Not that she cared. She would've traded it all for her parents back. But that's not possible. Even the best necromancers out there can never fully revive a human or humanoid being.

Once she finished, she dressed up and went to sit on her bed to brush her hair.

When she heard shuffling from the living room.

She stopped what she was doing and walked closer to the door, hoping to listen closer. When-

BAM!

The door hit her face, causing her to tumble down.

"OHMYGOD," A male suddenly rushed to her side, helping her get up. "Are you alright?!"

"Yes. I am-WAIT WHO ARE YOU?!" Jae Ren snapped and jumped back. "What the heck are you doing inside my house?!"

"Hyuk! Where are you-Holy..." Another male entered the room and stared, wide eyed, at the Maknae and Jae Ren. "Hyuk. What.did.you.do?"

Jae Ren just watched as the other male grabbed the other, who she has learned to be Hyuk, by the ear and dragged him to the hallway.

She just sat there, on the floor, and stared at the 2 males who were bickering in the hallway in front of her rooms’ open door.

"N hyung told us to wait till she wakes up and come down! What were you doing in her room?!" The other scolded Hyuk.

"I accidentally fell and knocked the unlocked door and accidentally hit her! I didn't know and I'm sorry! I promise!" Hyuk defended himself while frowning.

He looked really sorry in Jae Rens eyes. And that made her soften a little.

A little.

*BECAUSE THEY STILL FRICKING INVADED MY HOME!*

The other male sighed and looked at Jae Ren, who was still staring at them shamelessly. "I'm sorry for Hyuk, here. Can you come down stairs when you're ready? We have to talk. I'm Ravi by the way." The male, Ravi, bowed politely at Jae Ren and closed her bedroom door for her.

*What the actual heck just happened?* Jae Ren confusedly stared at the door.

After a few more seconds of in a daze, she decided to quickly brush her hair, and check her clothes one last time before going downstairs to meet the intruders.

 

"So..." Ravi awkwardly shuffled while standing. Unable to look straight into Jae Rens eyes as her cold-hard gaze rested on all of them. *Maybe I was right about her...* He thought with a sigh.

Unusually, their leader N, was silent.

He just stood there like a statue and stared at her. Maybe competing with her gaze.

"N hyung..." Ken nudged N, making him snap out of his daze.

"Oh. Right." He shook his head before smiling at Jae Ren. "We are V, VIXX imnida." His smile seemed to have widened. But Jae Ren just blinked. "Before we start to explain why we suddenly came into your home... I'd like to ask if you remember your grandmother."

"Why?" She sullenly replied. Making the boys nervous. I mean, what if she was worse than the Bayou Witch?

"She sent us." N didn't flinch. "If you do know her, it would make explaining it easier and shorter."

Jae Ren thought for a while before standing up. "Well... let me get cookies and drinks from the kitchen because you have a lot of explaining to do. I don’t remember her. I don’t think my parents ever mentioned her." She made her way to the kitchen.

*Ah... I remember the Witch saying her parents died of Dragons. And why would they mention the Witch anyway? She's just trouble and-Wait, did she just go to the kitchen to get us something to eat?* N confusedly looked at where Jae Ren disappeared and sure. She did go to the kitchen.

When he looked at the other boys reactions, they too seemed confused.

Well, except for Leo and Hyuk. Leo who had a sweet tooth and Hyuk just plainly wanted cookies.

*Those boys.* N rolled his eyes inwardly. *But... did she really just left 6 strangers to her home and is going to give them snacks? Maybe she's nice? But the higher possibility is the cookies and drinks are poisoned or something.* N remained skeptical. *But she actually seems nice… beautiful, even.*

"You guys can sit on the couch while I prepare them!" She hollered from the kitchen.

And again, the boys shared confused looks.

*Did she just offer us seats?* They all asked themselves. But just sat on the couch obediently.

*Strange one, she is...* Hongbin thought.

Kindness was an alien thing for them. You couldn't really blame them from being skeptical because all their lives, they've only witnessed cruelty from the people around them.

Except from each other.