Sorry

My Six Voodoo Dolls

It was already the last P.E period, which meant the AC's and the Non AC's are going to join in the same class. It was just the usual: A jog through the forest. They returned it into its old form when the school got a handful of complaints. The Head teacher that was in charge of the renovation of the forest was fired.

Jae Ren weakly smiled at Leo.

"I'll be your partner today." Leo reassured. Ever since Jae Ren and Jinyoung's fight, Jae Ren would partner up with one of the VIXX members since she's not really close with other people. This led to one of the VIXX members having to partner up with a stranger, making Jae Ren guilty.

"But..." Jae Ren glanced at Hyuk, who was going to have to partner up with one of the flirty Vampires. The maknae seemed highly irritated, but when he saw Jae Ren looking at him, he flashed a billion dollar smile.

"He'll be fine." N reassured. He wanted to be Jae Rens partner, but they all agreed it would be best that it would be Leo. Since he is the most physically capable among them anyway.

Jae Ren nodded hesitantly and stole a glance of Jinyoung. He seemed to be partnering up with a Female were-fox who clearly had intentions. She frowned and looked away. N saw this and sighed.

*He means that much to her, huh?* He asked himself. He glanced at Jinyoung and noticed the latter’s discomfort with his partner’s skinship, but Jae Ren must've been too jealous to notice.

"Wait right here. I'll be back." N whispered to Ken, and left.

"But it's almost starting-Aish." Ken pouted, partner less.

"Jinyoung? Can we talk?" N tapped Jinyoungs shoulder.

"Oh, what? Okay." Jinyoung said with a relieved tone, finally wriggling away from his partners strong grip on his arm. He chose to be the one to partner up with someone not from the pack so his pack members would partner up with each other. Being the leader, he had to take responsibility.

"Hyuna-ssi? You can wait for me there." Jinyoung pushed her away to the bleachers, making her pout dejectedly. He sighed in relief when she was finally gone. He turned to N. "'Sup?"

"Can you be my partner?" N asked, biting back a sinisiter smile.

"Huh...?" Jinyoung made a confused face. "Don't you already have Ken or Leo?"

"Leo is with Jae Ren already." N faked a pout, and he smiled inwardly when he noticed Jinyoung stiffen. "Can you be my partner?"

Jinyoung nodded without hesitation and followed after N, completely forgetting Hyuna.

When N arrived victoriously with Jinyoung behind him, the VIXX members already understood the situation and they all crumpled close together, Hyuk ditching his supposed partner.

"On your marks," The coach began, "Get set, GO!"

VIXX passed by Jae Ren and Jinyoung like a blur, leaving the two clueless souls together.

"Eh?" Jae Ren blinked.

*Idiot.* Jinyoung scolded himself and face-palmed. He sneaked a look at Jae Ren and she was still confusedly looking around for VIXX. He unsurely looked around, getting antsy. They were the only ones who haven't moved from their spot yet, even the non AC's have pass them."Jung Jinyoung! Choi Jae Ren! What are you doing standing there for?! Get moving!" The Lycan coach boomed.

Jinyoung unsurely looked at Jae Ren, who was looking down at the floor with such intensity, the floor would probably melt. He exhaled and turned into his form, and lying on his belly for Jae Ren. She blinked and froze there. Jinyoung made a wheezing sound, signalling for her to get on, and also pulling her out from her thoughts.

"Thanks..." She mumbled as she got on. Jinyoung nodded, and sped past the other students, making Jae Ren remember how good it felt to be riding his back. She unconsciously smiled as the wind passed her, and held onto him tighter.

Jinyoung curiously looked back at her, and was satisfied to see her smile, motivating him to go faster. *I've forgotten how good it feels to see you smile...*

 

After a few minutes of roaming around the forest, Jae Ren tapped Jinyoung's forehead. Just like she used to.

Jinyoung stopped and lay on his belly at the signal. He then turned into his form when she got off, and the silence of the forest filled them.

"So..."

"So..."

They both said simultaneously. They looked at each other and for 3 seconds of silence, they just stared at each other. Before the both burst out laughing.

"What's-so-funny?" Jae Ren asked between her laughter.

"Ask yourself." Jinyoung chuckled.

Once they calmed down, Jinyoung curiously looked at Jae Ren, making her raise an eyebrow at him.

"What?"

He wordlessly opened his arms at her with a goofy smile. She shook her head amusedly, but hugged him anyway.

"Sorry." They both said at the same time as they hugged each other, their smiles reaching their ears.

 

*If this is what it takes to make you happy...* N sighed and watched Jae Ren and Jinyoung hug before getting up from the bush and signaling the other members to follow him, leaving the two to their privacy.