Minhyuk arrives at his new school

New School

Minhyuk was packing his things because he was getting ready to go to his new school. He couldn't believe that he was accepted to one of the highest ranked high schools in Korea. He was super excited to go, but he was also very nervous. This would be the first time he would be leaving his family to live on his own for a couple years. Of course he's been to many places and stayed at hotels with his friends, but this is the first time he would be leaving his family and might not be seeing them until he graduated. Many things were going through Minhyuk’s head. Mostly emotions and some thoughts on what he would do when he gets there.

Minhyuk stopped packing because he was getting distracted. Minhyuk was going to miss many people. He will miss all of his friends from his old school, but he will make new friends. Minhyuk said all of his goodbyes to his friends. He promised that no matter what happens he will always stay friends with them. He was getting nervous all of a sudden. He wondered is he would fit in and what people would think of him. Maybe he was good in sports, but he never considered himself as a person who had a lot of friends.

His parents suddenly yell that he has 10 minutes left to pack up his things because he has to start driving to the school soon. He stopped daydreaming and started packing again. Thankfully he was almost finished so he didn’t have a lot left to pack. Once he finished Minhyuk went down stairs to find his parents looking very sad. He asked them what was wrong, but neither of them answered. All they said was that he should get going to his new school. As soon as he finished putting everything into his car he said his goodbyes to his parents. He promised that he will call them when he gets chance and that he will come home for the holidays. After that he got into his car and drove out of the driveway and was headed to his new school in Seoul.

When Minhyuk finally arrived after 3 hours of driving, to his new school. He got out of the car and took out his things. He walked inside the new school. As soon as he walked in he saw a group of girls following this guy with white or silverish coloured hair although he could see that he dyed it because he could see that black hair was growing out. He noticed that the middle/top part of his hair was pretty long, but the side of his hair was short. The top part was styled so that is was sticking up. He had to admit, even though he knew he was straight, this guy was really hot.

He noticed he was staring when that guy looked at him and started to walk towards him. Minhyuk started to panic. To be honest he didn’t even know why. He quickly turned around and walked away. He asked one of the students where the main office was. When they told him where it was he walked to the main office to check in and get his room keys.

After he checked in he got his keys to his new room he got his uniform that he had to wear. He looked at his keys and he saw that his room was located in Level B (Level B is for people who are in their first year of high school Level A is for grade 9’s) room 2B. He knew that he was supposed to have a roommate and that he was in the same grade as him. He found it strange how this school starts in Grade 9. Of course he didn’t care.

He took his stuff to his new room. He reached for the door knob and when he opened it he saw his new roommate…

 

To Be Continued!

 

*Please tell me what you think about this story... Should I continue it or should I stop?