Too Much Information

How I Met Byun Baekhyun

"Oppa!"

Chanmi stared in horror as Baekhyun was lifted off the ground. His nose was swollen and dripping with blood. She wrapped herself in the towel and pushed Baekhyun in back of her, her arms outstretched as if to protect him. She glared at the tall man in front of her, his light brown eyes widening in shock. twisted into a deep frown as she growled his name.

"Park Chanwoo. What did you just do?"

"Park Chanmi! Are you crazy!? What the hell are you doing!?"

Park Chanwoo was no ordinary man. His tall lean body hid the muscles he built from years of soccer. His temper rivaled Chanmi's with how easily it flipped. His large light brown eyes burned with the fury of a thousand suns. Chanmi was no match for the man that ruined her childhood.

Not until she saw blood coming from Baekhyun's nose.

"Why do you care about what I do!? Why are you even here!?"

"I got a plane ticket after our phone call!"

"I never asked you to come!"

Chanmi wrapped herself in the towel before running out the door. She ran into her room and wiped her chest before slipping into a new shirt. There was a loud scream and she flung her door to see Chanwoo dragging Baekhyun out the bathroom towards the front door. She ran towards them and slapped his hand away before crouching to cover Baekhyun.

"Stop it! Leave him alone!"

"Who is he and why is he in your apartment half-!?"

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Baekhyun always knew that he had a high pain tolerance. From spicy foods to broken bones, there wasn't anything that caused him pain. That was until he felt a punch so strong on his face that it knocked the air out of him. What made it worse was that it belonged to the brother of the girl he was madly in love with. Guess he wasn't so strong after all.

"I never asked you to come!"

Baekhyun stared after Chanmi as she ran out the room. He winced in pain as he stood up, holding onto his bleeding nose. There was a sudden chill and he turned to stare at Chanwoo, the dreaded brother of Chanmi. He stepped back, flinching as his back hit the wall.

"This isn't what it looks like."

"You're kidding right!?"

Chanwoo clenched his hands as he grabbed Baekhyun. He threw him onto the ground and started dragging him on the floor. Baekhyun thrashed around, reaching for anything that could help. It was like a scene from a bad horror movie except it was really happening. He closed his eyes and waited for more pain until he felt something warm around his neck.

"Stop it! Leave him alone!"

Baekhyun opened his eyes to see Chanmi hovering over him, a protective stance like a fierce mother bear. He could feel his heart racing as he felt her warm breath on his face. He could have sworn she could hear it considering how loud he could feel it.

"Who is he and why is he in your apartment half-!?"

Chanmi stared at Chanwoo with wide eyes. How the hell was she supposed to explain why Baekhyun, a seemingly normal guy, was half- in her apartment? What was she going to say? That she's using his dating company to find the "one" even though he was lying on the floor with a bloody nose?

"Let's start from the beginning."

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

"That doesn't make any sense."

"What doesn't?"

Chanwoo stared at Chanmi with narrowed eyes as he processed what she told him. It didn't make any sense at all. Either she was lying and doing a very good job of it or she was telling the truth and doing a lousy job of it.

"You applied for a temp job?"

"Yeah."

"And that creep," Chanwoo cleared his throat, "Is your boss?"

"Yes."

"Why? You don't have any skills to be a temp. You dropped out college."

"I didn't drop out," Chanmi growled, "I had to leave due to unfortunate circumstances."

"Right."

Chanwoo turned to stare at Baekhyun who was cleaning his face. He was impressed at how quickly a suit and tie can change appearances, considering how ordinary his face looked. He turned back to Chanmi who was pulling on her shirt, her hands trembling as she tried to calm down. Her long dark hair fell over her face and her eyes were fixed on the floor. It's been a few years since he last saw Chanmi and he could barely recognize her. She was much smaller than he remembered.

"That doesn't explain why he's living here, especially with a single girl in an empty apartment."

"His apartment is getting remodeled and he didn't want to stay in a hotel so I offered my place."

"And he accepted even though he knew you living alone?"

"You're making it sound worse than it is."

Chanmi could feel her face getting red as Chanwoo stared at her. It was the worse lie she had ever said but it was her only chance of getting him off her back. It didn't help that Chanwoo was very good at reading people. She clasped her hands tight and prayed silently that he would believe her story.

"You're not lying to me right?"

"Of course not!"

Chanwoo stared at Chanmi suspiciously, contemplating her story. It didn't make any sense but he had no proof. After all, she was technically an adult. But that didn't stop him from being the stereotypical protective big brother. It didn't help that Chanmi could barely survive alone.

"It still doesn't make sense that you would let anyone inside the house."

"Why are you so suspicious?"

"Why are you so upset?"

Baekhyun stared at the siblings in awe and fear. This was the first time seeing Chanmi's brother who was at least a foot taller than her. His large brown eyes were framed by thick eyelashes and his dark hair contrasted with his pale skin. There was a warmth in his eyes that was reserved only for Chanmi. It was enough to make Baekhyun's heart skip a beat.

"So do you believe me now?" Chanmi frowned, "I'm not a child anymore."

"Fine, for now," Chanwoo snapped, "But that doesn't mean I like it."

Chanmi rolled her eyes and stood besides Baekhyun. Her heart began to race and she felt a knot in her stomach as her hand brushed his. She could feel her face burn and looked away when Chanwoo's eyes met her own. The silence was broken when Chanwoo stuck out his hand towards Baekhyun with a sneer on his face.

"I'm Park Chanwoo, Chanmi's older brother."

"I'm Byun Baekhyun," Baekhyun stammered, "I work with Chanmi."

"Are you sleeping with my sister?"

"Park Chanwoo!" Chanmi screamed, "Are you crazy!?"

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Author's Corner

Hello everyone! Long time no see! I am so sorry for not updating a whole year! I have been so busy with school and will be graduating the end of December with my bachelor's in nursing!!! Now that my time in school is almost over, I hope to update some more this week and next. I had a massive writer's block as well so it's been hard. I hope you guys are still interested in the story because I really want to finish it. Please let me know what you think and enjoy!

Please upvote and subscribe if you enjoyed this chapter! If you do unsubscribe, please let me know (in message) why you did and how I can improve the story/my writing. Have a wonderful week everyone!

P.S I AM CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH ROWOON FROM SF9 AFTER STARTING EXTRAORDINARY YOU! MY GOD. WHAT A GORGEOUS MAN!!

Image result for extraordinary you gif