Sweater Weather and Rock Hard Abs

How I Met Byun Baekhyun

"This is getting tiring."

"Maybe you shouldn't have acted weird on your dates."

Chanmi rolled her eyes at Baekhyun and placed another outfit in front of her body for him to judge. Unlike the previous dates, she had to wear more casual clothes due to a request from Wu Yi Fan. Baekhyun shook his head for the nth time and watched as Chanmi slipped inside her bed and rolled herself up.

"Don't you have anything else besides jeans and tattered t-shirts?" Baekhyun sighed, "Anything nicer?"

"All I have are those 2 green dresses and that stupid buttoned dress," Chanmi's voice was muffled, "I don't go out much."

"I should get you something then."

"I'd rather you wouldn't."

"Why not?"

Chanmi looked through her thick blankets and heaved a sigh. She waved her hands over his body and rolled her eyes. Baekhyun looked down at his outfit and frowned.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" He asked, "It's all designer."

"You look like a grandpa trying to be a hipster," She sighed, "You look like an ahjusshi."

"That's the style these days."

"Who told you that?"

Baekhyun raised his hand to smack Chanmi when he relaxed. He sat down on her bed and began to meditate. She looked up in interest when he started to hum to himself.

"I'm well educated," He whispered, "I'm rich and elegant."

"Let me borrow your clothes."

"Yah! Stop!"

Chanmi fell off her bed and stood in front of him. She reached out to slip off his sweater and elbowed him when he struggled. Baekhyun thrashed around when he felt her cold fingers on his skin. Without thinking, he wrapped his arms around her waist and threw her onto the bed, his body landing on top of hers. Baekhyun stared wide eyed at Chanmi as she stared back at him. He noticed the small scar on her forehead and the light freckles over her face. Her eyelashes were long and thick, making her light brown eyes seem larger. Baekhyun was surprised when he saw the small birthmark near her plump pink lips.

"Oppa?"

"What is it?"

"Can you get off of me?"

Baekhyun grew red and stood up in a hurry. He snatched the sweater out of her hands and turned around. His hands trembled as he slipped his clothes back on, his heart pounding faster. 

'Why didn't I ever notice her birthmark?' Baekhyun wondered, 'Her eyes are lighter than I remember.'

Chanmi cleared and smoothed back her hair. She glanced at Baekhyun and felt her face grow red when she noticed his toned back. She covered her face and giggled when she realized he had a nice .

"Y-ya-yah!" Baekhyun stammered, "Yo-you shouldn't have done that."

"We-well," Chanmi flipped her hair, "You didn't have to overreact."

"You hit me!"

Chanmi stood up and went back to her closet without glancing back at Baekhyun. She put a hand on her chest and took deep breaths, noticing her heart pounding a little too fast.

"I'll just wear this sweater," Her voice was a bit high, "Is this fine?"

"Yeah," He mumbled, "Sure."

She slipped inside her bathroom and changed, brushing her hair into a loose and messy ponytail. She stepped out and noticed Baekhyun waiting for her on the couch, a thick pillow by his feet. There was a hint of redness on his face as he pointed to it.

"I thought you might want to do your hair nicer, "Baekhyun rubbed his neck, "You'll look prettier."

"Are you sure?" Chanmi blinked, "You don't have to."

"It's okay."

Chanmi sat down in front of Baekhyun and felt his long delicate fingers slip through her hair. He began to braid her hair and sighed when he felt the tangles. The room was silent before she decided to break it.

"Shouldn't we speed up the process?"

"What do you mean?"

"The dates are going to take long," Chanmi waved her hands around, "And I had to quit my part time because I don't have a lot of time."

"And your point is?" Baekhyun asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"We should do like a beauty pageant."

"A beauty pageant?"

Baekhyun smacked her arm when she turned to look at him. Chanmi let out a whimper and shook her head around, ruining the braid he had almost finished. 

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

He pulled her hair and smirked, "So what about that pageant?"

She flicked his foot and continued, "Like have all 11 of them do talents and answer questions."

"And you choose the one you like?"

"Perfect isn't it?"

Chanmi was forced to look up at Baekhyun and pouted when he flicked her forehead. She rubbed it to numb the pain and groaned.

"You're forgetting one thing Chanmi," Baekhyun chuckled, "They have to like you first."

"I know that."

"Then?"

He paused when she began to giggle and kick her legs. She was covering her face and pulled on her cheeks to stop herself from laughing. Baekhyun frowned when he noticed her rosy cheeks.

"I just wanted to see the swimsuit competition," Chanmi bit her lips, "Those tiny speedos..."

"You're disgusting."

"I'm a healthy girl."

Baekhyun stood up and pulled her up once he was finished. Chanmi bowed in gratitude and grabbed her bag. She stared at herself in the mirror and nodded in approval.

"Damn oppa," She squealed, "You should open up your own salon."

"Please stop," He smirked, "You're making me blush."

"Show off."

"You know it."

She smiled widely at him and slipped on her shoes. Baekhyun followed after her and watched as she almost tripped over her feet. He grabbed her hand and pulled her against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and pulled back to look at her face.

"Are you okay?" He asked, "Did you get hurt anywhere?"

"No," She shook her head, "I'm fine."

"You should be more careful."

"I was!"

Baekhyun immediately let go of her when she shifted away slightly. Chanmi bit her lips and pulled down her sweater. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked away.

"Yah!" Baekhyun yelled, "You're going to be late!"

"Give me a ride then!" Chanmi yelled back, "You're the one who took so long!"

••••••••

Chanmi stomped her feet as she walked towards the park near the Han river. The car ride was long and loud, Baekhyun yelling at her for being late and Chanmi yelling at him for yelling at her. She had gotten out the car when he kicked her out.

"Jerk," She muttered, "It's his fault for caking all that BB cream and eyeliner on his face."

She kicked away rocks and looked up to see a tall man on the basketball court. Chanmi swore that she saw glitter and bright light around him as he walked back and forth with a basketball. His tie hung loosely over his white dress shirt. There was a bit of sweat too, revealing his chest and arms. His jacket was folded neatly on a bench while he jumped, throwing a 3 point shot.

It took all of Chanmi's power to not faint right then and there. 

"Who is this Asian god in front of me?" Chanmi whispered, "Who the hell let this angel out from heaven?"

She felt her heart stop when he looked up, his eyes landing on hers. His cold, stoic face turned bright when his lips curved, revealing his gummy smile. Chanmi grabbed her chest, her breath stopping.

"Don't look at me," She moaned, "Don't stare at me with those gorgeous brown eyes!"

Chanmi walked over to him and bowed, blinking her eyes cutely. She could smell the musky scent of his cologne and sweat, the manliness aura growing bigger. His smile grew bigger and he covered his mouth as he chuckled.

'Stop!' Chanmi screamed in her head, 'Stop smiling and let me kiss you!'

"Hello," He had a slight accent, "I'm Yi Fan but you can call me Kris."

"Chanmi!" She said a little too loudly, "I'm Chanmi."

"Pleasure to meet you Chanmi-ssi."

'Chanmi!' She giggled to herself, 'He said your name!'

"Me too."

"You look beautiful today."

'Beautiful!' Chanmi tried to breathe, 'Honey, you don't have to try so hard to get in my pants. Just let me love you!'

"Thank you," She covered as she giggled, "You don't look bad yourself."

Chanmi wrapped her jacket tightly around herself and waited for Kris to grab his jacket. Her eyes widened in horror as he went back to the court, motioning for her to follow after him. She walked over, her knees growing weak.

"How about we play for a little bit?" Kris asked, "We have an hour before our reservation."

She forced a smile on her face and slowly nodded, internally screaming as she slipped off her jacket. Chanmi tied her shoes again but whimpered when she realized that wasn't going to help her from falling. All she could hope for was not to faint from running and break open her head when she fell.

"Mom," Chanmi sobbed, "I don't want to die yet."

••••••••

 

Kris has always himself amazing and someone who thought outside the box. He was taller and better looking than Suho and Luhan (or that's what he thought). He was someone who always knew that his decisions were the best. 

That is until he saw Chanmi almost throw up.

"Are you okay?" 

"I-I-I think so."

He watched as she fanned her face with her hand, droplets of sweat on her forehead. Chanmi grabbed the basketball that was on the ground and tried to dribble it, almost screaming in anger when it rolled away. She looked up at Kris and forced a smile while she cursed to herself.

'I hate how good-looking you are,' She screamed in her head, 'I hate how you look so perfect.'

She ran towards the ball and threw it at him, smiling when he winced. Chanmi ran towards her bag and pretended to look for something, grabbing her phone as Kris began to dribble.

"Hello?"

"Yah!" Chanmi hissed, "Why didn't you tell me he played basketball?"

"I thought you liked tall guys," Baekhyun snapped, "Why? You don't like him?"

"Of course I do, he's delicious. But who the hell makes a girl play basketball on the first date?"

"Athletic guys? Men who want to stay in shape? Men who look for a girl whose in shape?"

"Oppa," She sighed, "My armpits are sweating. They're sweating in the freaking middle of winter."

"Chanmi," He chuckled, "You can't be that bad."

"Oh yes I am."

Chanmi quickly hung up when she noticed Kris smiling at her. She wiped away her sweat and practically drowned herself in her perfume. Kris waved for her to come closer and she lit up automatically.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kris leaned in closer, "You don't look so good."

"I'm fine," She trembled from him being so close, "I just haven't exercised in so long."

"Me neither."

Liar.

"Really? It doesn't look like it."

Chanmi grabbed the ball from his hands and turned to the hoop, her hands shaking as she tried to calm down. Mustering up her strength she threw the ball and covered her face when it landed in front of her.

She looked up when she heard Kris laugh. He held onto his stomach and stared at her as he laughed. It took all of Chanmi's power to not yell right then and there. She crossed her arms and took a deep breath. Before she could do anything, Kris grabbed the ball and wrapped his arms around her.

"Here," He placed the ball in her hands, "I'll show you how to throw it."

'Oh god,' Chanmi could feel her heart race faster, 'Why does he smell so good!?'

Kris placed his large hands over her small ones, his chest touching her back. His arms were wrapped around her as he lifted her hands. She could feel his warm breath on her skin and she blushed deeper.

"You don't need to throw it up high," Kris murmured, "Just aim and throw it farther."

"Oh," Chanmi quickly nodded, "I-I- I got it."

"Here we go."

Chanmi bit her lips as she felt Kris throw the ball. She watched as the ball slipped through the net and she jumped up in excitement. She let out a gasp when she accidently elbowed Kris in his stomach. 

"Omg!" Chanmi's eyes grew wide, "Are you okay!?"

"Yeah," Kris coughed a little, "I'm fine."

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that."

"It's okay. It didn't hurt one bit."

Without thinking, she reached out and rubbed his stomach. Chanmi pulled her hands away when she felt the outline of his abs through the thin dress shirt. Kris rubbed the back of his neck and looked away.

"Sorry," She gulped, "I-I-I don't know why I did that."

"I didn't mind," He smiled before his eyes grew wide, "I mean I didn't mind you thinking about helping me- but I don't mind you touching me- that doesn't sound right."

They stared at each other awkwardly as Kris tried to come up with a decent response. He didn't notice Chanmi's eyes wandering to his stomach. She kept looking away but eventually she would end up glancing at his stomach and chest.

'I didn't get to touch much,' She pouted, 'I swear I felt something hard.'

"We should get going," Kris looked at his watch, "I hope you're hungry."

"I'm starving."

Kris grabbed his jacket and slipped besides Chanmi as they walked towards his car. He tossed the basketball inside his trunk and closed it before holding out his hand. She stared at it curiously before slipping her hand inside of it. Kris's ears grew red and he cleared his throat.

"I thought you want to put your bag inside the car," He awkwardly smiled, "Or do you want to carry it?"

"Oh," She let go of his hand, "I can carry it myself."

Chanmi muttered curses to herself as she followed Kris to a nearby restaurant. She didn't notice standing so close to her, their hands barely an inch away from each other. Kris noticed her struggling with her bag and took it away from her, frowning when he noticed the weak strap.

"Thanks," She murmured, "I should have left it back in the car."

"It's okay," He genuinely smiled, "I don't mind carrying it for you."

They stepped inside the restaurant and sat down at a private booth. Chanmi glanced over the menu and bit her lips as her stomach rumbled. She was starving but she didn't want to look like a pig. But there were so many options that made water.

"Order anything you want," Kris spoke, "My treat."

'Anything?'

"I'll just get some noodles," Chanmi nodded, "I've been eating a lot of meat lately."

"Okay," He nodded, "Me too then."

"You don't want anything else?"

"No, most of this isn't my style."

Chanmi tried to stifle her laughter as Kris tried not to laugh as well. She just couldn't believe that this handsome devil could say some of the funniest and weirdest things. Maybe she wasn't the only weird one.

"I know," She giggled, "Most of this isn't my style either."

"Right?" He chuckled, "It just doesn't fit us."

The date ended pretty well considering the amount of straws Chanmi saw. Her fingers would tremble every time Kris fiddled with his. The only thing that stopped her from snatching it from him was thinking about his stomach. She was practically drooling whenever her eyes drifted down there.

"Here we are," Kris said as he pulled up to her bookstore, "I'm glad you came."

"I'm glad you did too."

Chanmi turned to look at Kris and frowned when she noticed the sweat on his forehead and his pale face. She reached over and felt his forehead, blinking when she felt how hot it was. He fidgeted in his seat and tried to hide the rumbling of his stomach.

"Does your stomach hurt?" She asked, "You don't look good."

"It just feels weird," He nodded, "I'll feel better soon."

"Come inside, I think I have something for you."

She slipped out of the car and waited until he did the same. Chanmi grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside the store, throwing her keys onto the counter. She ran towards the back and pulled out the first aid kit, rummaging inside before smiling when she found what she needed. Kris looked up at her and he began to panic when he saw the large needle in her hands.

"W-w-what's that?" Kris stammered, "What are you doing?"

"You might have indigestion," Chanmi blinked, "I just need to prick your finger and you'll be fine."

"You don't have to do that!"

"Why? It's not your style?"

Kris whimpered as Chanmi stepped closer, pulling him towards a nearby chair. She grabbed his hand and pricked his thumb, massaging his hand as a few drops of black blood dripped. She reached for a Band-Aid and smiled when she finished. He rubbed his thumb and looked up at her with curious eyes. 

"Thanks," He murmured, "It didn't hurt that much."

"Of course not," She nodded, "I learned how to do it on myself since I get it a lot."

"No one does it for you?"

"No, I've lived by myself for a while now."

"That ."

Chanmi shrugged and grabbed a small notepad off the counter. She quickly wrote something down and handed it to Kris, examining his face to make sure he was alright.

"What's this?" Kris asked, "What's it for?"

"Just in case it comes back," She replied, "This will help if you feel nauseous."

"Thanks."

"It's my pleasure."

Kris glanced at his watch and stood up. He looked around the bookstore and smiled when he noticed the quirkiness of the store. Chanmi stared at him and tapped her chin. Her eyes widened when he leaned in closer, a small pout on his face.

"What if it doesn't go away doctor Park?" Kris blinked sadly, "I don't want to go to the hospital by myself."

"Then I should pay a house visit, I wouldn't want my patient to get more sick."

"Of course not, that's just not your style."

"Exactly," Chanmi blushed, "That's just not my style."

••••••••

✉ author's corner;

Ahh! I managed to update! I'm really sorry if I took so long but I've been trying to make this as fluffy and cute as possible. Am I doing a good job?So we have now finished the first three dates! Guess who's coming up next!? Aren't you guys excited!? Don't forget to leave comments and to upvote! Seriously. Leave comments! 
I can't get this image out of my head!

tumblr_n06px5mjoN1rd23uoo6_250.gif