Take Out Party

How I Met Byun Baekhyun

"What's this?"

"The next group."

Chanmi pouted when Baekhyun tossed the large envelope at her. She padded her way back into her living room and watched as he sat down on her couch, placing his feet on her coffee table. He chuckled softly when she smacked his feet as she sat down besides him.

"Don't put your feet up," Chanmi muttered, "It'll get dirty."

"I thought this was a no rule zone," Baekhyun crossed his arms, "I'm sure my feet are cleaner than the table."

"Jerk."

"And?"

He shook his head when she threw a pillow at him and turned back to the envelope. Her eyes grew wide and her breath almost stopped when she noticed the profiles of the next three. Chanmi stood up and ran towards the wall, wincing as she took off Suho's, Luhan's and Kris's picture off. She placed the new sheets of paper and stood back.

"So what do you think?" Baekhyun asked, "Better than the last?"

"I don't know," Chanmi tapped her chin, "It's going to be hard to beat Kris's face."

"How did it go? The date with Kris?"

"It was really nice. He has this style."

"Style?" He frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Just this style that no one can compare to."

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows as Chanmi sat down to stare at the profiles. She kept fiddling with her phone and turned to look at him with red cheeks. Before he could ask, she kicked her legs and covered her face.

"What now?" Baekhyun sighed, "What did you remember?"

"I touched his stomach by accident," Chanmi bit her lip, "I felt something hard."

"Where!?"

"His stomach."

Baekhyun ran a hand through his hair and pointed at her, "Where exactly did you touch it? Was it high up or... please don't tell me... down low?"

"Around his abs?" She looked up, "Well I'm sure those were abs."

"You can't just touch anyone Chanmi."

"I touch you all time."

"That's different," He shook his head, "It's not the same."

"How is it not the same?" She frowned, "Why can I touch you but not them?"

Chanmi stared at him with curious eyes, completely confused on his response. She knew that Baekhyun hated her touching him but never stopped her. They weren't close enough to be at that stage but they were closer than her dates. While she blinked innocently at him, Baekhyun was having a hard time figuring it out as well. The one thing he hated more than a mess was the touch of someone he didn't know or like.

He knew Chanmi.

But did he like her?

"Because you know me?" Baekhyun unsure of himself, "Besides I hardly notice when you do it."

"That's true," Chanmi nodded, "I used to do it with my brother too."

She turned back to the wall and read the profiles to herself. They were handsome, clearly, but they had more childish faces than the last three. They were the complete opposite of them.

"I don't like this one."

"Which one?"

Baekhyun stood up and sat down besides her and looked at where she pointed. He let out a sigh and turned to look at her. Chanmi had a grimace on her face and she shook her head violently.

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Take that one away," Chanmi closed her eyes, "Take him away before I scream."

"What's wrong with Do Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun frowned, "He doesn't seem that bad."

"Did you notice it?"

"What?"

Chanmi stood up and pointed at a section on the page. He silently read it to himself and rolled his eyes when he noticed what she meant. Do Kyungsoo had a habit of being extremely neat.

The one thing Chanmi hated more than people talking about her straw obsession.

The one thing that made her want to scream.

"So he likes to clean," Baekhyun sat back down, "What's the big deal?"

"The big deal?" She stared at him in horror, "I live a certain way of life oppa. If I can't throw my clothes wherever I want or if I don't want to clean, I should be able to have that option."

"It's not like he'll be mean about it. You'll just have to change your habits a bit."

Baekhyun blinked in terror when Chanmi narrowed her eyes. She calmly walked over to her kitchen and grabbed a cup of water. He flinched when she slammed it back onto the counter before glancing back at him.

"First it'll be my habits. Then the way I dress and act," Chanmi's eyes grew wide, "Then the way I eat!"

"Calm down Chanmi," Baekhyun held out his hands, "You're overreacting."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

She walked back over and sat besides him once again. Taking a deep breath, she relaxed and went back to the wall. He was right of course. She was just overreacting. Besides, cleaning could be fun. Right?

Baekhyun glanced at her before looking away. There was something that bothered him a bit.

"Chanmi?" Baekhyun asked, "You don't seem to mind that I like to clean a lot."

"That's because you're oppa," Chanmi flashed a gummy smile, "You're probably the only one I don't mind cleaning."

She leaned in closer and winked, forcing him to back off. There was a knock on her door and Chanmi ran towards the door. There was a loud squeal and a door slamming shut. Baekhyun stood up and followed after her as she ran towards the kitchen. He stared in horror at the amount of food she had ordered.

"Why did you buy so much?"

"Because I was hungry? And there's no food in the fridge."

He opened the fridge and shrugged when he noticed it was empty. He sat down in front of her and smiled when she handed him chopsticks and napkins.

"Did you know I was coming?" Baekhyun smiled widely, "Is that why you ordered a lot?"

Chanmi looked up midway as she was slurping noodles and shook her head, "I usually order this much," She stuffed her face more, "But I don't mind sharing."

"Chew and swallow. You look disgusting when you talk with your mouth full."

"See! This is what I'm talking about! Don't tell me how to eat."

"Whatever."

They ate in silence before Chanmi started to choke a bit. Baekhyun reached over and patted her stomach, handing her water. She waved when she was fine and wiped away his mouth. He cleared his throat and pointed at the wall.

"Who do you like from there?" He stared at her curiously, "Out of the three?"

"Oh, that's easy," Her eyes danced, "Park Chanyeol."

"Chanyeol? Why?"

"He's my style! Tall, handsome and funny!"

Baekhyun snorted and smirked, "You haven't even met him yet. How can you be so sure?"

"Maybe I'm right," Chanmi stared back, "He seems like a really nice guy unlike you."

"A nice guy unlike me? Why are you so naive?"

"What makes you think he's not nice?"

Baekhyun leaned in closer and stared at her with frustration. The one thing he could never understand was how naive and gullible Chanmi was. It was sweet to a certain point but then it got annoying.

"He. Likes. To. Do. A. Lot. Of. Skinship," Baekhyun said slowly, "That's a red flag."

"Skinship?" Chanmi placed her hands on her cheeks, "He likes that?"

Chanmi waved her hand over her face and bit her lips. She began to picture him standing next to her, his hand reaching out for her own. Chanyeol began to lean in closer, his face inches away from her face. His breath was hot and sweet over her lips.

Just a bit more...

"Yah!" Baekhyun yelled, "Why are you puckering your lips!?"

"No I wasn't!" Chanmi shook her head, "I was just stretching my lips."

She ran towards the bathroom and slammed the door. Baekhyun scoffed and went back to eating. He could hear her cursing him under her breath while she stomped around. 

"Nice guy?" Baekhyun muttered, "Don't come crying to me if he does something wrong."

••••••••

author's corner;

Hello! Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter so please comment! Upvote! Do what you like! Oh!  Anyways, yay! Aren't you guys excited??? Because I am. I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! Chanyeol and Chanmi don't have a ship name! 

They're both Chan! And if you put their names together they make Chanmi and Chanyeol! Omg! Omg! Omg! I didn't even plan this! Is this a sign or what? Hmmm.... this just got interesting!

ben5.gif

#benedictcumberbatchismine