Stick to the Plan

How I Met Byun Baekhyun

"How was it?"

"Perfect."

Baekyun raised an eyebrow when Chanmi squealed into a pillow as she rolled around on the floor. He had made sure that the date ended well before heading to her apartment. She had already changed into her ratty clothes and was now lying on the floor with a wide smile on her face.

"Do you like him?"

"I-I-I, what's not to like?"

Chanmi turned to look at Baekhyun and covered her face as she kicked her legs around. He could hear her giggle to herself as she rolled back and forth. She would stop once in a while to grab a snack off the floor before giggling into her pillow.

"So should I cancel all the other dates?" Baekhyun asked, "Or are you going to stay with Luhan."

"I don't know," Chanmi froze, "I haven't thought that far actually."

She sat up and stared at the wall in front of her before glancing at her lap. Baekhyun leaned back into the couch and patiently waited for her to speak, knowing full well there was something on her mind.

"Do you think he liked me?"

"I think so. He didn't stop smiling."

She turned back to him and frowned, "What did you think of him?"

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes and frowned as well. There were a list of things that he wanted to say but he held back. He was still angry with the fact that Chanmi's date showed up with dirty clothes and messed up hair. But what really irritated him the most was the fact that Luhan had worn brown shoes with a black suit.

Who does that?

"Well as long as you like him," He shrugged, "It's your decision."

"I honestly don't know what to do!" She shook her head back and forth, "He was so sweet and so freaking y!"

"Too much info."

Chanmi laid back down and rolled towards the wall, crying out when she bumped her head against it. She stood up and stared at Luhan's picture on the wall, a wide smile on her face. She created a large checkmark on his profile before sitting back down. Baekhyun smirked when she played with her fingers, her cheeks red.

"Are the rest of them like Luhan or worse?" Chanmi looked up, "Or better?"

"Some of them are better," Baekhyun nodded, "I have a lot of women lining up to see them."

"Why can't I just have them all!? I can cook and clean for them! Give them all to me!"

"That would be polygamy and that's illegal."

"So are drugs but no one's stopping."

Baekhyun knew he couldn't fight against her logic so he simply shrugged. He watched as Chanmi let out a deep breath before glancing back at the three pictures. She made a sound when she realized that there were 8 more left.

"But," She grew curious, "Why didn't you show me the rest of them?"

"Because I wanted to show you some first before going further," He replied, "Just to see how you would do."

"So like a tournament?"

"Soft of?"

Chanmi rested her head on her knees and thought about what he said. Baekhyun stood up and walked towards her, crouching down in front of her when she didn't look up. There was something on her mind and he waited patiently for her to spill it.

"What's on your mind?" Baekhyun asked, "Something wrong?"

"I'm scared," Chanmi murmured, "What if I choose Luhan or someone else but in the end it doesn't work out?"

"Then you find someone else."

"I'm not confident enough. What happens when they find out who I really am? What will happen then?"

"Then," He chuckled, "You make them fall in love all over again."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes when Chanmi stuck out her tongue at him. He looked up at the pictures and closed his eyes, murmuring to himself as he played a game to choose the next guy. He stopped at a picture and turned to look at Chanmi who nodded in approval. She stood up and stared at the picture, feeling her heart flutter.

"Right," She raised a fist, "Do your best Chanmi. You have amazing birthing hips. Put them to work."

Chanmi turned to Baekhyun who covered his ears and began to yell. She stepped over his body and walked towards the kitchen. There was a small plastic on the counter and she snatched it, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Straws!" Chanmi yelled, "They're so pretty!"

"And expensive!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "How the hell did you manage to collect all those other ones?"

••••••••

Luhan stared at his phone as he paced back and forth in front of his bed. He had managed to keep himself busy with work before he couldn't take it anymore. The entire day passed without a single message or phone call from Chanmi. He fell back onto the bed and stared at the phone, sighing once again as he watched the screen go black.

"What was it?" He moaned, "The clothes? Hair? Shoes?"

He didn't know why he was reacting this way. It was the first time in years that he was nervous about a simple phone call. Luhan kept replaying the date in his mind, trying to figure out what he had done wrong.

After finding out that Chanmi was still hungry, he had taken her to another restaurant to eat. She even laughed at his cheesy and lame jokes! Luhan had walked her back to her apartment complex and even saw her book store. He had done everything perfect but he had no idea why she didn't call. 

Without thinking, he pressed the call button before screaming like an idiot. His phone fell out of his hands and he scrambled to grab it. The dull ringing tone suddenly stopped when someone picked up. Luhan winced when he realized it was too late to hang up. 

"Hello?"

"I-I-I... ummm... food!"

"Huh?"

Luhan smacked his head when he realized what he had blurted out. He turned back to the phone and stood up, kicking away the pillows on the ground as he struggled to fix his mistake.

"I was wondering if you would like to eat dinner," Luhan glanced at the clock, "I found a really nice restaurant nearby."

He could feel his heart race when he heard Chanmi hesitate. There were some muffled whispers in the background and he heard her cough quietly.

"I can't today since I'm a bit busy," Chanmi murmured, "But we can have lunch sometime."

Luhan closed his eyes and bit his lips when he heard lunch. The one thing he had heard from Kris and Suho was that lunch was the worst kind of date. He immediately knew what lunch meant.

Luhan had been friend-zoned.

"Ummm..." He coughed, "That sounds great! When do you want to go?"

"I'm busy this week, how about next week? You can pick the day."

He was in a whole new level of the friend-zone.

"Sure, that's fine."

Chanmi let out a soft giggle as she waited for Luhan to hang up. He stopped pacing and felt his cheeks go red when she blurted something out. There was a scream as she hung up the phone.

"Good night... Luhan oppa."

Luhan threw his fists up in the air in triumph as he jumped up and down. He smiled widely as he headed out the door. His lips curved into a soft smirk as he headed to his destination.

"You still got it Luhan," He chuckled, "Luhan oppa."

••••••••

"Luhan oppa!?"

"It slipped out!" 

Baekhyun pulled at his hair as Chanmi tried to hide her smile. When he realized that Luhan had called her, he told her to act distant and aloof. Of course he forgot that Chanmi had an inner fangirl that was dying to get out. 

"It wasn't part of the plan!" Baekhyun cried out, "You have to stick to the plan!"

"I didn't know there was a plan!" Chanmi argued, "You didn't say there was a plan!"

He fell to the floor and kicked his legs in irritation. Chanmi sat down in front of him and stared at her phone with a wide smile. She looked towards the wall and took a picture. Baekhyun stared at her when she showed him her new wallpaper.

"Perfect I tell you," She giggled, "Just perfect."

"Really Chanmi?" He sighed, "You took a picture of a picture of Luhan?"

"Well I'll just wait until Monday to take a real one!"

"No! You have to stick to the plan!"

Chanmi dashed towards her room and locked it when she heard Baekhyun run after her. She sat down on her bed and stared at her wallpaper before breaking out into giggles.

"If this is the start," Chanmi grinned, "I don't know how long my ovaries can last."

••••••••

"You should really change your code."

"Why are you here?"

Kris stared at Luhan with an annoyed expression as the other pushed his way to his apartment. He had been taking a nap but was forced awake when Luhan jumped onto his bed and snuggled alongside him.

"I don't know," Luhan smiled, "I'm just happy."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

Kris rolled his eyes as he headed to the kitchen. He heard his front door slam shut and looked to see Suho walk in with beers in his hands. Luhan raced over and grabbed one before tossing it to Kris. Suho made his way to the living and sat down with a soft smile. Luhan rushed over and sat besides him, his eyes narrowed when he noticed his shy smile.

"What's new?" Luhan asked, "Did something happen?"

"Yeah," Suho nodded, "Something big."

"What is it?" Kris couldn't stand to be left out, "Did you watch another play?"

Suho looked at Luhan and Kris before covering his face. He chuckled softly before looking back at them with a wide smile.

"I've got a date tomorrow."

••••••••

✉ author's corner;

Ahh! I managed to update. Sorry for not updating sooner, I was watching youtube videos of Benedict Cumberbatch and well ummm... yeah... LOL. So Suho is up next on the date! Do you think Chanmi will like Suho? Hmmm.... SuMi? ChanHo? Once Kris gets his turn guess who is next!? THE THREE IDIOTS! Hahaha. You guys might be wondering why I'm doing these in order so here is a small explanation. I'm going through the levels before letting them date freely. That way Chanmi gets to experience first dates with everyone. Oh and for that question a member PMed me about, I probably won't advertise this fic. I'm really happy you're enjoying it but I don't like advertising that much. People subscribe and upvote but never comment. Maybe I'll do it in the future? Maybe not? It just depends on how you guys react to the story (and whether I even have any points)
Anyways leave many comments below please! Pretty please!? 
 
And here is dearest Chanyeol being the derp he is!

tumblr_mzzdrjWdQt1rxv75ko1_500.gif