Hot or Cold?

How I Met Byun Baekhyun

"Stop eating like that."

"Then how should I eat?"

Baekhyun glared at Chanmi before covering his mouth. She kept eating and making sure there wasn't any meat on the chicken he had brought. Her hands were full of sauce and grease. Just looking at her eating made him want to barf.

"A little bit more..." Baekhyun struggled to find a word, "Elegant?"

"Yah," Chanmi chuckled, "Every girl eats like me. They're just too scared to show it."

"So every girl eats like a pig."

"You could say that but it sounds mean. How about a pretty pig?"

He rolled his eyes as he surveyed her apartment. Baekhyun had been too busy throwing up his lunch to notice where she lived. For someone living alone, the apartment was pretty big. It was nice and spacious with good designer furniture. 

But it was hard to see since everything was covered in filth and dirty laundry.

"Why don't you clean up?" He looked at her, "Your house would look nicer."

"Too much work," She waved her hand, "It'll get dirty anyways."

"It won't get dirty if you keep it clean."

"It's the same thing as fixing your bed before going out. What's the point if you're going to sleep in it once you get home?"

"Chanmi," Baekhyun grew serious, "If this is the way you treat your house, how are you ever going to meet someone?"

"What do you mean?" Chanmi furrowed her eyebrows, "What does this have to do with anything?"

"Everything."

Chanmi looked around her house with new eyes. She noticed her dirty clothes lying around and dirty dishes in the sink. There were stains all over the floor and fur from Pororo. She sniffed the air and her nose wrinkled when she realized it didn't smell good. Her eyes met Baekhyun and she looked down to see her clothes tattered and stained.

"Is it that bad?" She murmured, "Bad enough that no one will like me?"

"It just shows that you don't care," He softly said, "If you don't clean up after yourself, how will you clean after your future husband?"

Baekhyun stood up and reached out for Chanmi. She slipped her hand inside his and followed after him as he stepped inside her kitchen. He tossed a rag cloth at her before sitting on top of the counter. With a small grimace, Chanmi began to clean her house, following Baekhyuns' orders.

"You don't clean granite with a glass cleaner!"

"This is all I have!"

"Damn it Chanmi," Baekhyun growled as he snatched the cloth, "Go do your laundry before I hit you."

Chanmi made a stabbing motion at him before picking up her clothes. She stared at the large washing machine and sat down, her body drowning in the sea of clothes. Her face was lit up by her phone as she searched for instructions on how to use a washing machine.

"What the hell is the difference between using cold and hot water?" Chanmi mumbled, "Why not warm water instead?"

Glancing at the huge pile surrounding her, she decided it would be best to just dump all the clothes inside. Her eyes landed on a dusty box of detergent and she dumped half the contents inside. Her lips spread into a wide smile as she pressed the on button. There was a look of triumph in her eyes as she walked towards Baekhyun.

"I did it," She smiled, "All by myself."

"Really?" Baekhyun didn't look up as he scrubbed the dishes, "Did you separate the colors and fabrics?"

"You have to separate fabrics?"

"Yeah, some are delicate and could run onto the other clothes. Some even get damaged if you mix them together with other fabrics."

Baekhyun looked up when he noticed she didn't respond. He looked over his shoulder to see her furiously typing on her phone. Chanmi looked up at him in panic as she held out her phone to him.

"It only mentioned white and dark," She cried out, "And something about water."

"You didn't check, did you?" He sighed, "You just dumped it all, right?"

"Yeah."

"It's fine as long as you didn't mix colors. Did you at least measure the detergent and softener?"

"Measure?" Chanmi frowned, "Don't you just dump whatever you think is best?"

"Chanmi," Baekhyun suddenly laughed as he held onto the counter, "How can you not know this?"

"I never learned."

"Of course you didn't."

"Are you angry?" She looked down, "I'm not doing a good job, am I?"

He looked to see her eyes b with tears and stopped laughing. Chanmi brushed her tears away as she held onto her phone tightly, anticipating his yell. Baekhyun frowned and bit his lips.

"No," He chuckled, "You're doing pretty good for your first time."

"Really?"

"Yeah, the first time I washed my clothes I ended up with pink shirts."

"Really?" Chanmi looked excited, "You didn't get it right either?"

"Of course not," Baekhyun shook his head, "Practice makes perfect."

Chanmi nodded her head in agreement as she thought over at what Baekhyun said. Without another word, she went back to cleaning the house. Noticing that he wasn't yelling at her or pointing out her mistakes made Chanmi happy. She sped through the cleaning and even gave her dog a shower. She stepped out of her room with fresh clothes and smiled at Baekhyun who was waiting for her on the couch.

"You were right," She smiled, "This feels good."

"Doesn't it?" He agreed, "Isn't this so much fun?"

"I wouldn't go that far."

"You will eventually."

Baekhyun sighed as Chanmi shook her head in defiance. She gave him a big smirk as she laid down on the clean floor. Her eyes landed on the three pictures up on the wall and she turned to see him staring at them too.

"What do you think?" Baekhyun stared at her, "Who do you like?"

"All of them," Chanmi giggled, "They look amazing."

"There's 8 more you know."

"Are they all as good-looking?"

"Yeah," He nodded, "You could say so." 

"Then why didn't you introduce them all to me?" She asked, "Why just three?"

"That's because I wanted to try them first."

"Why not all? Can't I just keep them all to myself?"

"Why?" Baekhyun smirked, "Think you can handle them?"

"I don't know," Chanmi smiled, "But they're making my lady parts quiver."

"Too much information, way too much information. Please don't say that again. Please?"

Chanmi turned to look at Baekhyun with mischievous eyes and frowned when he waved his hand. She turned back to the pictures and stood up, her hand hovering over their faces. He looked at her in amusement as she closed her eyes and played a game.

"Blah...blah...blah..." She mumbled, "You!"

She gingerly opened her eyes and stared wide eyed at the boy she chose. A wide smile spread across her face as she turned to look at Baekhyun who nodded his head. He picked up his phone and scheduled an appointment with his secretary. Leaning back into her couch, he smiled at her with eager eyes.

"Chanmi," Baekhyun began, "Make oppa proud."

"Of course," Chanmi nodded, "Anything to earn back my 15 straws."

••••••••

✉ author's corner;

Holy crap! A triple update! Should I go for a fourth? So who do you think Chanmi chose for her first date? It's all up to you guys so comment away! And let me know what you think so far of the story? Ahh! I have never felt so excited for writing a comedy/fluff. 
Oh and I was wondering, Who is your EXO bias/Who do you think Chanmi should end up with? P.S You can even give them a ship name. For example, LuMi? SeMi? KyungMi? (p.s these are just examples so don't freak out!)
personally I say Suho, Lay or Xiumin. And not because they are my biases. Not because of that *wink wink* Is that a hint for the ending? Not at all, I can't bear to ship them with Chanmi. 
Leave many comments below please! Pretty please!?
And here is cute Umin!!!

tumblr_mzghag5qir1s4se20o1_500.gif