oh short chapter

The Writing On My Hand

bonjour here is a short chapter i wanted to throw to you guys 

super short but more will come

____________________

 

Jae’s POV

            I wasn’t exactly sure what came out of my mouth. But it was so immensely relieving. Yea I may have been planning to confess tomorrow. Maybe. Cough.

            Well, I guess the plan has changed. I let go of Key’s shirt, and he fell on the ground, heaving gasps of air. I flexed my fingers, and then gravity of what I’d just done hit me in the face like a sack of bricks. I almost felt the force slamming into me as I whipped my head around to look at Taemin, who appeared to be having a difficult time breathing. Oh .

            I began to wring my hands together, looking desperately at SHINee and the others, who were still sitting in the café. Somehow they had picked up several bags of popcorn and were sitting on chairs not unlike the ones in a theater. Hana waved lazily to me, and somewhere along the way Faia and Jung had gotten cuddly.

            Glancing back at Taemin it looked like he was almost pleasantly surprised. I hoped he would say something soon because it was getting painfully awkward fast. I could almost hear the tumbleweeds rolling and the crickets chirping. I shot a look at Key, who had recovered and appeared to be signing to Taemin. I cracked my knuckles loudly, making sure to give him a long, hard stare.

            Key stopped.

            A few more seconds dragged by and I felt myself dying because this awkward cloud was killing me. It took me a second to realize that only about ten seconds had actually passed, and it was my hyperactive brain that made it feel like ten minutes had passed. Something on Key’s expression made me turn around and then I saw Taemin and he was walking towards me.

            My mind literally turned into mush and then my thoughts became incohrenr tan di ncould barely think becuasse taymin was rit ether an I didn tknow what twas hapaenrign?

            Tehen rhter was a hand odn ym shdoiduler and everything cleared up.

            I blinked.

            Taemin was standing before me, one hand on my right shoulder and I could feel my throat closing up, my breathing quickening as I stood there, lost as to what I should do.

            I became viciously aware of the heat from his hand and the close proximity between us. But then he was moving forward and his arms were wrapping around me and oh.

            My head was settled on his shoulder and I could feel his breath at my ear as he held me tight.

            “Me too.” He whispered, and my eyes widened because I was suddenly so overwhelmed. We were so close, and I was not used to this kind of embrace, and it was Taemin and I just…

            Wow. My face was on the fabric of his jacket and it was warm. My arms moved up on their own, linking behind his back and I couldn’t help but feel we fit together perfectly.

            I still couldn’t get over the closeness, though. It was just so utterly new to me.

            And then Key was screaming his head off. Looking up, the adolescent was leaping up and down, waving pompoms about wildly. Behind him, the rest of SHINee and the others cheered.

            Damn.