Key, WTF

The Writing On My Hand

Right so, this chapter apparently had been here and I never published it. So have a nice short chapter, and then the next chapter you get will be huge and will go all the way to the end of the fic.

________________________________

Jae's POV

 

"You like Taemin? Heheh." Key's whspering voice in my ear filtered a little too slowly through the talking in the background. I literally ripped myself from Faia and whipped around. I think my face actually turned red for once.

"KEY?!" I yelled. Faia was chuckling under her hand and Key was leaning against the wall, smirking oh-so-arrogantly.

"Why yes, that is my name. Don't wear it out." He tossed his head, sort of, and his hair was like magic. The temporary waves of his hair rendered the nearby girls unconscious with hearts floating out of their eyeball sockets.

"Y-you're not going to tell him, are you?" I mumbled, trying to cover my red face. But wouldn't it be better if he did? Make it easier for me?

Nevertheless, it's still embarrassing. I'm clueless in love, sort of. Well, I know when I like someone, and that's the extent of my knowledge. But, it's never gone past that. I've never had a boyfriend, never dated, never even kissed. I'm too anxious and nervous...

Faia most likely hasn't ever seen me like this before. I wonder what she thinks of that. My sleeves expertly hid my face when I felt a hand clap down onto my shoulder. I lifted my head enough to show my eyes. Key was laughing in front of me, surprised to this different side of me.

"You are adorable. It matches Taemin." He crossed his arms, feeling proud. "Hm, hm, I can imagine it. YES. IT IS PERFECT." He was talking a little too loudly. Though the students around us were all unconscious, there were others down the hall that might hear Key from the echoing. I leaped up immediately and was begging for Key to shut up.

"S-stop it." I pleaded. Key gave me this look, and then struck this pose.

"Don't worry. Key-umma will get you that boyfriend!" With that he laughed evilly and pranced off. I slouched down foreward, heaving a sigh and turning back to Faia. She had a rather amused expression painted all over her face. She patted my shoulder.

"Good luck!" She gave a wave, then her heel to head to class. Speaking of which, I had to go to Math.

***

Key's POV

Yes. I am almighty. I am an almighty matchmaker, too. Hon hon.

Hon.

>:D

I sat down in my desk, awaiting Jae's arrival. Taemin was sitting at his desk, idly twirling a pencil and failing miserably at it. I felt victorious. A COUPLE IN NEED, NEEDS A KEY INDEED. So, how was I to bring them together? The ol' invite-all-friends-to-somewhere-and-then-ditch-the-couple? Possibly...

Or the the lock-them-in-a-room-together-overnight? I'm not sure what I should do. I leaned over to Minho's desk.

"Okay, if we get partners anytime, go with Onew, and I'll go with Jonghyun."

Minho stared at me, but then he smiled. "Haha, getting those two together? Man, what do I do though? Everyone thinks that she and I are dating."

I clapped a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure you'll figure that out yourself. Anyway, Taemin knows that you're not so it's fine for now." Just then Jae walked in the door.

"Hey, Jae!" Taemin waved a little and Jae returned it.

It was so impeccably perfect.