BTW, Taemin's a Free Man

The Writing On My Hand

Minho’s POV

What the hell, Jae?!

Is this what you meant by regretting it??

AISH!

***

“Come on, we have to tell the principal now!” Taemin told us stubbornly. I threw my arms up in frustration, and looked at Key.

“Our images! As idols… what if we get suspended! How would the public react?” Key argued, but then suddenly his facial expression exchanged. “But, because we’re idols… we might not get suspended…” He began slowly. Well we have to get Jae out of suspension! I can’t let her get suspended for something that we did! I kind of wanted to punch a wall, the first time I’d wanted to since that time Yoogeun never chose me as first!

Hana joined in. “How about some of us lure the film crew away?” She mentioned. “That way they won’t be breathing on your necks when you tell the principal.” I raised an eyebrow. Not having them all over us might be easier.

“Taemin, Key, Onew, you guys lure them away.” I decided.

“Why?” Onew asked.

“You guys didn’t like the revenge. You didn’t even help out in it, so why put you guys in trouble?” I told them honestly. I still had Onew’s chicken and wristband in my locker. I’ll give it to him once this mess is over.

She got me sneakers, too… even after I did this… AGGR;AGGQ3.

ANYWAY.

“Go on Taemin, Key and Onew. We’ll go tell Mr. Chung now.” I demanded. Jonghyun also looked considerably upset. I can understand.

“OK.” Key replied, leading the Chicken Bronew and Taemin away.

“Jonghyun and Hana, let’s go.” I motioned to them and we walked to the principal’s office.

***

Key’s POV

“Cameragirl-noona! We’re going to play a game. It’s our free period! So we’re going to go to the roof and shout out random things!” I told her. Random things get the best ratings, no? Taemin and Onew were looking at me like I was crazy.

***

Minho’s POV

“Mr. Chung, Jae was not the one who put the sheets in Yunhee’s folder. It was us. When Yunhee ‘hurt’ Jae before, it got us so mad. We didn’t want Jae to get hurt again!” Jonghyun was pouring out his heart.

“We’re so sorry!” All three of us bowed.

***

Key’s POV

“I LOVE TO PRANCE LIKE A PONY!” Onew yelled over the side of the roof. The kids on the school property were like ‘wtf.’

“Say something more meaningful.” A cameraman said. “Taemin! Shout that you’re a free man! IT was hilarious on Hello Baby!” Taemin gulped, then went to the side.

“I’M A FREE MAN!” He hollered, and he laughed, putting a hand to his mouth. That’s just how he laughs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P59WiRRi6cw

(go to 5:15)

***

Minho’s POV

“…I understand.” Mr. Chung finally said. How could he suspend idols? Using our position for power… we’re horrible people, but it works. “I’ll call up Jae.”

YES!

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter, but I already updated today. :/