Jae Is Freaked Out

The Writing On My Hand

michiru: lolol NEW FWIEND FOR JAEEE

zsarmaryco03: witty indeed

missyalique: taemin taemin taemin xD

Jae’s POV

OMOMOMOMOMOOOOOOO

omo

MY PLAN IS FOREVER FAILED

D: FIVE GUYS IS TOO STRONG AGAINST MEEEE

Even though I’m that tough… what are they going to do? Will they dismiss me because I’m actually fangirl.

OMO-wait wtf.

Is that a SMILE spreading on their faces? O.O

“So you do care.” Taemin laughed. “Thank you for not jumping up and down over us.” He chuckled. Excuse me?

“We were wondering why you ‘didn’t care’ about us.” Minho commented, looking at my wrist.

“Ideal fan!” Key let go of my hand.

…………………………..

“What.”

“You’re the ideal fan. You don’t assault us but still worship us!” Key struck a pose at ‘worship.’ I let out a weak laugh, withdrawing my hand and protectively stuffing it into my pocket.

“Eheheh…heheeh…” Maybe they didn’t notice Taeminnnie-oppa was the only one underlined and with a heart.

“It’s OK. We’re friends anyway.” Jonghyun pointed out. That’s true. FWIENDS. WIFF SHINEE. ME COULD DIEEE.

“Yea.” I replied, more cheerful that they accepted me as their fan (AND FWIEND). Hana always said friend like ‘fwiend.’

“Well, let’s get you to the nurse for an ice pack, and then we can go to math.” Minho suggested. I nodded, walking down the hallway.

It’s so long since I’ve had more than one… ‘friend.’

 

GGGAAAAAIIIZZZ IMMA SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT NINE CHAPTERS IN THREE DAYS IS KIND OF WAAAYYY TOOO MANY. I CAN'T ALWAYS DO THREE CHAPTERS A DAY, BUT I'LL MOST LIKELY UPDATE ONCE EVERYDAY.

KTHXBYE MY FABULOUS LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS/READERS/COMMENTERS AND WHATNOT. :D